Slytherin Harry | Drarry

By Antiquarium

Harry goes through a creature inheritance while staying at his relatives house. Harry then got a letter expla... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Wedding
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 6

6.4K 190 49
By Antiquarium

Hades P.O.V.

It had been a few days after I got my letter and it was time for us to leave for Hogwarts. I sighed as I dragged myself out of bed and had a shower, when finished I got changed into a black and white checked shirt that sat on my waist, a creamy white coloured sweater, some stockings, knee high socks and high heeled black sneaker with my hair is a plait.

(Again pretend hair is pitch black)

As I finished doing my hair I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Draco wearing a light green hoodie with some black ripped skinny jeans and some black converses. He hair wasn't gelled back today like usual. I giggled and kissed his cheek and going down stairs for breakfast.

"Morning Hades, you look lovely this morning." Mother and father said at the same time (creepy).

"Morning mother, father, Cissy, Uncle Luc, Sirius and Remus" after exchanging greeting we all decided to get to the train a bit later so we could decide what I am going to do.

"So Hades you have two choices: 1. Go to school as Hadrian Salazar Prince Snape-Riddle or 2. Not go to school at all or 3. go to school as Harry Potter."

If I go as Harry Potter I would have to pretend that I am still under Dumbledore's control, not going would cause suspicion but going as myself I could be free and I get to hang out with Dray and his friends. "I want to go as my true self not stay home or follow Dumbledore again." Everyone seem pleased with my answer, Dray kissed my check and hugged me happily. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. I then decided then and there to tell them who I was before so I didn't have to wait till like mid-term and if they didn't like me then I wouldn't have to pretend to be happy and upset my mate until I tell them the truth.

"Can I get your attentions again please" I said causing everyone to stop talking and look at me. " I uh... I have decided to tell you all who is was before this so you all might want to take a seat." When then moved into the living room and sat down, me refusing to sit next to anybody so I stood. N

"Before I discovered I was Hadrian Salazar Prince Snape-Riddle I was....... H-Harry James Po-Potter." I closed me eyes refusing to see them angry at me. I silently sat there hoping they would hurry up so I would be over faster. As time past I still didn't open my eyes until I hand was placed on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Draco there smiling at me sadly.

"Hades Love, I am truely sorry for the way I have treated you over the years but I will still love you just as much if you would let me and eSI am very proud of you for telling us. Ok?"

"Ok" I nodded and hugged Draco crying. I looked up to see everyone else in tears with a sad smile. I hugged then and soon we were all hugging until we realised what time it was and went to platform 9 3/4's. I was happy my family and mate still loved me for who I am not who I was. I grabbed my trunk and Draco's hand and we arrived at platform 9 3/4. Sadly father couldn't be here because he's the dark lord and he had work to do, mother is already at school so he can't be here so Lucius and Narcissa we're here to say goodbye and wave us off and we board the train heading towards Hogwarts.

I dragged Draco towards the back of the train and into an empty compartment. He just chuckled and help me put my luggage up after he did his. He sat down and dragged me onto his lap, which I am not complaining about.

"So how does it feel knowing I used to be Harry Potter?" Draco hugged me tighter and kissed my temple.

"It doesn't feel much different since I had a crush on you before." I blush at this new information, just then the compartment door opens to reveal Draco's friends.

"Draco, how was your summer." I believe Blaise said while Pansy sat down next to him. Theo sat next to her.

"Good, I see you came into your inheritance as well as Pansy and Theo." Blaise chuckled and I smiled knowing that they didn't mind us. I smiled when I saw the trolley lady walk by so I got of Draco's lap and walked out the door towards her.

When I came back Draco was sad but still talking to his friends, I sat down in his lap but this time I had my back facing his friends and I put a chocolate frog in his mouth. He looked surprised but ate the chocolate frog, happy that I was back in his arms.

"Wow, what happened to the real Draco Malfoy." Pansy teased which earned a giggle from me and Draco blushed glared at her.

"Pansy I swear, shut up" that then turned into a glaring match.

Suddenly we were interrupted by the door opening to reveal Sky (I didn't forget her and her nickname will be sky). I hugged her and she tried to sit down when Pansy jumped up and hugged her growling 'mate'. Pansy then sat down with Sky in her lap causing her to squeal at the sudden movement but relax and join the in conversation.

As we train moved we talked about our summer but I didn't say anything except the part of meeting my parents and staying with them and Draco for the rest of my summer. I would not answer questions about what happened before my inheritance and change the subject, soon everyone got the hint and dropped it. As we neared Hogwarts we got changed into our robes even though it took Draco sometime to convince me to change out of my warm and comfy clothes. I get cold easily alright.

We arrived at Hogwarts and grabbed our trunks and got off. No one know me because I am a 'transfer student' and have to pretend not to know everyone. Also my scar has faded but you can still see the slight change in skin colour. We sat on carriages which were pulled by black horse.

"Is it just me or can you guys see the horses pulling the carriage?" I asked.

"I can" replied Draco. The others couldn't see them and said 'there is nothing pulling the carriages guys it's just magic'. As we walked through the doors of Hogwarts, I was pulled aside because I had to be resorted after the first years.

As I waited I could here the sorting hat sing.

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowler's black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For in the Hogwarts Sorting Hat, and I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head the Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry,
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you're a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find there kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin,
Where you'll meet your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any mean,
To achieve their ends.
So put me on!
Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're safe in my hands (though I have none),
For I'm a thinking cap."

I could here people clapping and the first years getting sorting, then my name was called out.

"Hadrian Salazar Prince Riddle-Snape." When McGonagall finished saying my name I pushed open the doors and strutted up to the stool and sat down. Seconds later I felt and hat on my head, coving my eyes, and a voice in my head. My my, you truely are a miracle aren't you Harry Potter. So which houses do you want to be in this time. Slytherin or Gryffindor. But I warn you, pick wisely my friend. I shivered at the thought of being in Gryffindor again. Slytherin please. Very well. "Better be ...... SLYTHERIN."

I thanked the sorting hat and ran over to Draco hugging him tightly. Instead of sitting next to Draco, I sat on his lap and leaned on his chest while his arms wrapped around my waist. I ended up feeding him because he refused to remove his arms from my waist but I am not complaining. I also learnt that all of the Slytherin's know about me being Harry Potter and accept me, (News travels fast in my family).

I felt eyes burning holes through my back so I turned around to see Dumbledore, Ron and Ginny staring at me. Hermione had to pretend to still be under Dumbledore's control so she was also staring but slightly smiling. I ignored them and continued eat but failed as Dumbledore made an announcement.

"I have a few things to say before you may leave. As you may have noticed Harry Potter isn't here. He is taking private tutoring lessons and or learning more about the Dark lord. The other announcement is that this year we will be hosting the Tri-wizard Tournament. Later in the year students from other schools will join us to participate in this event. Now please you may go to your common rooms." With that I left with Draco and his friends not wanting to be near him a second longer.

We made it to the common room and I was show me room that I would be sharing with just Draco. I was so tired that I changed into one of Draco's weird sister's shirts and underwear, him changing into a pair of joggers. We climbed into bed Draco laying down and me cuddling into his side, my head rest on his chest and his arms around my waist. I kissed his cheek goodnight and fell into a dreamless sleep with Draco joining me minutes after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 208 31
Read and find out. Warning Dark Fan fiction
333K 9.6K 33
Harry Potter is ignored and abandoned because his brother is the "Chosen One". Instead of fading into oblivion, he is rescued by none other than Lord...
667K 15.8K 41
Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. But, what if Tom...
16.8K 365 1
I dont really know who wrote this but i found this on fanfiction He had never expected this to happen. In actual fact, he didn't know what was going...