wow ; seo changbin [unfinishe...

By G3TCOOL

in which changbin yells his instagram out a window and the girl that lives in the apartment under his follows... More

preview
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

fourteen

379 20 1
By G3TCOOL

"so...why did you yell your insta handle out the window that day?" y/n suddenly asked, looking at the boys. they were sprawled around their living room, like always. y/n was laying on the couch, changbin and chan on the floor, and minho and jisung at the dining table.

"oh yeah" changbin looked up from his phone, recalling the memory.

"it was a dare i think," minho replied, turning in his chair to face them.

"what are you guys talking about?" jisung asked, interested in any excuse to think about anything other than the physics homework in front of him.

"ah, right. we met y/n because minho dared changbin to yell out the window and get someone to follow his insta." chan chuckled at their past stupidity.

"yeah thank god y/n responded, i thought i'd have to hang out the window for another hour before someone would yell back." changbin snorted.

"thank god y/n responded, i thought minho and changbin would be single for the rest of their lives." chan muttered. jisung snickered before minho shot him a look, making him silent.

"what do you mean, you know ALL the girls want some of this." changbin gestured to himself with one hand.

"whatever shortie."

"YOU'RE ONLY TWO INCHES TALLER THAN ME"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
546K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...