Blind date (yandere x reader)...

By microwaveness

NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17. It all started with a blind date, set up by your friend. It slow... More

Meeting face to face
Follow up
We meet again
Works from the past
Not-so-blind date
Who is he?
Amusement park
Checking up
Call it a day
Your safety
Laundromat
Decisions
Family tree
Lunch break
A change
It came back to bite you
Dinner
Different dishes
His house
A morning at his place (slight nsfw)
Tender Loving Care
How I picture Vasilios/Evanet to roughly look like
Hidden talents (slight NSFW)
Glass Cracking
Another helping hand (filler chapter)
Petty Insult
A wreck
A lead? (Filler chapter)
Guests
Almost there (filler chapter)
His Weakness
Jumpscare
Bird Trick
Wrong message (slight nsfw)
Joyous laughter
"Ladies'" day
Allergies
New friends?
Meet the birthday man
Postpone it
Height comparison drawing + edit + edit
Run
Another problem
'Puck' you
Your trick
Get even
Reunited
Dead end
Intruder
Make it right
A friendlier follow up
Needle
Ambush
A massive problem (slight NSFW and TW)
High as a kite
Bail
Preparation
On the hunt
Outburst
S'mores
Brothers forever! (Filler chapter)
Heatstroke
High Fever
Fetch
Rebel
Calm down (filler chapter)
Nearing
Getting closer
Tough luck
Attack
Peace
Epilogue
FANART
Afterword
FANART
FANART
Fun fact
Small sketch
Rough Comparison between Lanette (Golden, rewrite) and Vasilios
FANART
George Floyd
Harlowe's mini spinoff
PSA!! PLEASE READ
A/n
Marooned With you

Planning

23.5K 1.1K 1.3K
By microwaveness

You paced around the entrance, anxiously fidgeting with your hands. Your boss waits with you, reading a novel near the doorframe. You chew on your nails to calm yourself down, the thought of him picking you up is nerve-wracking.

You stopped in your tracks when you see a familiar red and white luxury car, speeding towards your boss's woodwork shop. "Guess he gets all his money from his written works. I wonder how did he manage to write so many in a relatively short period of time."

He pulled over next to you and got out of the car. This time, he is wearing a simple, white buttoned-up shirt with a black jacket hanging over his shoulders. Instead of the sailor pants, he wears navy blue and white striped palazzo pants. "His wardrobe must be huge. Did he grow extra tall after a few hours?"

You took a look at his feet. He was wearing black platform boots. "Figures."

You saw your boss swoon over Vasilios, which he paid no mind to. He grabbed you by the waist and dragged you to the passenger's seat, of course, you quickly push his arm away before his grip gets too tight.

"Wait! Damn it, I don't trust you! We just met like, twice! I am uncomfortable being alone with you, especially in your car!" You held your arm in front of you, in case he intends to assault you again. You expected that he would give up but you were wrong. He wrapped his jacket around you and zipped up. Effectively trapping your arms within the jacket all the while maintaining the unreadable expression on his face.

He was about to push you into the passenger's seat, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. "H-hold on a minute there, sir. I'm a big fan of your works but you can't just force (y/n) to go with you! She isn't a puppet you can control, she has feelings too!"

Your boss, had a worried expression on her aged face. Vasilios paused for a moment, you couldn't see his face as his back was turned against you.

"That's right you self-centered bastard!" You freed yourself from his jacket and got out of the car. Surprisingly he did not push you back in or do anything to stop you. Turning around, Vasilios had his arms crossed over his chest again. This time with a slight frown.

"I see. My apologies, (y/n). There is something that I have been meaning to discuss with you. I thought it was a wonderful opportunity to do so by being alone together." You saw him gritting his teeth a bit.

"I am sorry sir, but you are creepin' my worker out. I'm gonna have to ask you to—"

"No, wait, boss. I'll.." you gulped. "...let him drive me home."

"Are you sure?" You nodded at her question.

"I know ain't gonna leave this shop alone, he is gonna cause problems which neither both of us can fix with our savings." The corners of Vasilios's lips turned upwards a bit. It made you flinch. Your boss eyed him suspiciously before giving you a hug. "Wh-"

"Pepper spray in your left pocket." Your boss whispered into your ear, you nodded and broke the hug. "Stay safe girl." She gave you a few pats on your back as you trudged to the passenger's seat. Vasilios's countenance transformed into a softer one.

You jolted when he shuts the door for you. You felt the air tighten around you as Vasilios gets in. The smell of his cologne is overpowering to your senses. You saw your boss wave as the car moves. Both of you sat in silence, you gripped onto the pepper spray with your left hand and the other gripping onto the seatbelt over your chest.

"Directions." You were surprised that he didn't know about it. But you had an idea to throw him off. You gave him false directions, you thought everything was fine because he had a neutral look on his face. Hopefully, your 'address' is somewhere populated, the sky was getting dark.

To your luck, it was another apartment building. "Y-yeah that's the place— what the..." he drove past it to somewhere secluded. "Wait where the hell are you taking me?" He parked his car at the side of an empty road. He locked the doors and suddenly pushed himself onto you.

You screamed and tried to spray him with the bottle, but he managed to slap it away before it happens. Your wrists were tightly bound together with his large hand above your head. "How are his reflexes so fast!?"

His other hand was used to keep your head in place as he pressed his lips to yours. You managed to close your mouth tightly before he can slip his pink muscle in. He gave a quiet growl before moving his attention from your lips to your neck. You inhaled, about to scream, until the hand that was previously holding your head in place clasp onto your mouth. Muffling your screams as he starts off by licking along the side of your neck.

Once he located the most sensitive spot, which summons a sudden but brief body spasm from you when licked, he began to tenderly suck on it. Soon, a purplish-blue discoloration formed on your skin. That is when he decided to let go of your skin, but not your wrists.

He stared into your eyes for a moment before removing his hand that was covering your mouth. He tricked you into screaming so he could slip his tongue in. The same, sensual process as earlier that afternoon was carried out until you felt like you were about to pass out from lack of air.

Once he lets go, a thin string of saliva connects your tongue and Vasilios's. You decided not to speak yet in case he perform that whole ordeal again. You felt relief on your wrist when all pressure was removed. You rubbed your wrists, it had red finger marks on it.

"Don't you dare lie to me again." He gave a gentle flick on your forehead before returning his focus onto the wheel. "Okay, that was a terrible idea." Both of you sat in silence as Vasilios drove towards your correct home address.

-
Still shaken due to his treatment, you didn't realize that you have arrived. You jolted out of your trance when Vasilios opened the door for you. "Important discussion my ass... he didn't even speak to me about any shit." you dragged yourself out of the car and muttered a 'thanks'. You were wary of his next move, he did not follow you, instead, he leaned against his car, blotting away excess saliva from his chin and lips. You shuddered.

You quicken your pace and ran up the stairs. You cursed the apartment for not investing in an elevator. Finally, you reached the door to your room, it has been a long day and you wanted nothing but to sleep. You patted your pockets for your keys, your heart dropped when you felt there was nothing there. "I must have dropped it when I pulled out the spray..."

Dejected, you knocked your forehead onto the door. "First, my hat, then that asshole, then (f/n), then that asshole again. And now this? What a damn day." You lifted your head up and away from the door. You inhaled and exhaled before turning back to see a towering figure behind you all along.

You winced when you saw Vasilios's face. "It's not the end yet?!" You shut your eyes, crouched down and shield yourself with your arms, expecting something unpleasant from him. Instead, you heard the doorknob to your room jiggle. You opened your eyes and took a look. He unlocked your door and invited himself in!

"Hey- ah who am I kidding? I can't do crap." You relaxed your shoulders as you mumbled and trudged in. Vasilios looked around with his piercing eyes. No matter how much you wanted to doze off in your couch, you knew better to be unconscious around a man who isn't in his right mind. Your tired eyes are trained on him as he decided to take a seat on a chair. He rested his arms on the small dining table.

He gestured to the chair opposite of him.
"Sit."
An intense wave of Deja Vu washed over you. You closed the door behind you and stumbled towards the chair. You sat down and slumped on the chair. You even rested your feet on the table. Vasilios stared at you blankly which made you snort.

"Oh, I know what that stare is, alright. Can't I just, relax in my... you know, own home?" You sluggishly asked. He rose from his chair and advanced towards you.
You promptly corrected your posture and placed your feet down while frantically waving your hands at him. "Nonononono! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" He seemed to be satisfied with your reaction, he then decided to sit back down.

Vasilios smiled a bit. "Now, let us consider our next rendezvous. Would you like it to be in an amusement park? Or at a library?"

"Uh, are there any more options?" All of a sudden, his smile fell, it became a straight line.

"Okay! Okay! I choose the amusement park!" The small smile returned to his face.

"Lovely. I'll be here to collect you at half-past eleven on this Sunday. I'll see you then." He got up once again and walked past by you. You felt like something was placed on your head. He then gave you a soft kiss on your forehead before leaving your room.

Once you heard the door click, you removed the item from your head. "Hey, my baseball cap!"

What a long day indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 29.1K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"
36.6K 917 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) β†’β†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
547K 27.4K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
62.5K 2.4K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...