uchiha X reader daughter fath...

By pikatachi

so this is if the uchiha boi's had daughter, note this will be non massacre AU at least for 80% of the Bois i... More

they first meet you
your first word
they sing you a lullaby/song
you're first steps
they sing you a Disney song
you get hurt
you both watch a Disney movie
you unlock your Sharingan
they leave you with someone to watch you
they hear you singing
when you have a nightmare
when you become a ninja
fugaku X kidnapped hurt reader~Rescue me
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 1
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 2
fugaku X villain reader~ Failure
when you get your first mission
what he does before you leave
what he does while your gone
when you come back
how are you
Author's note

fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 3

3.1K 64 19
By pikatachi

Today was the day, where you married shisui, you were already in your kimono. That had the uchiha symbol on the back, and your hair was in a nice bun, you had two roses in your hair, one red and the other white. 

You had the littlest touch of makeup on, you were happy even though you were young. Marry shisui excited you, someone knocks on the door and it's your mother.

" Oh my, you look so beautiful "

" Thanks oka-san "

" I never thought my baby, would get married so young "

" Me either oka-san "

There's a knock on the door, the door opens and it's your father.

" You ready? "

" Yeah "

Even though he didn't show it, you knew he was proud of you. Everyone was quieting down, and the time for the bride to come in was coming.

Shisui was wearing a dark blue kimono and obi, the edge of the sleeves and part where you tie it together were white, It had the uchiha symbol on the back. The time for the bride came, when he saw you it took his breath away.

You were so beautiful and all the attention was on you, and soon you were in front of him. Fugaku handed you over to him, and goes to sit down.

You guys exchanged vows, and you both looked at each other's loving.

" I announce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride "

Shisui leans close and kisses you, cheers were heard in the background. You both pull away smiling, and everyone congratulated you two.

(.............................................)

After the party shisui took you both to your new home, it was so beautiful. It wasn't too small or big, you liked it.

Shisui carried you in bridal style, and he walks into your guys bedroom. They were roses on the bed and candles lit up, the roses spelled out ' I love you ', they were layed out on the bed.

" Shisui "

" What?, You're mine now, I wanted you to see something nice when you came home "

" Knowing this is our house, is good enough for me "

" Yeah "

You lean close and kiss him, he kisses you back. He walks towards the bed, he lays you down and hovers above you.

WARNING: this is a lemon so they would be sexual content so you don't like then you shouldn't read this. 

Shisui pulls away and looks at you, you both look each other in the eyes.

" Are you sure you want to do this? "

" Yes, I'm yours I wouldn't want to do it with no one else "

' is this your first time (y/n)? "

" Yeah "

" I'll be gentle, I wouldn't want to hurt you "

" Thank you "

" No, thank you "

He leans close and kisses you, you kiss him back. He ran his hands up and down your sides, and you cup his cheeks. He pulls away and looks you in the eyes, he leans close to your neck, and placed feather like kisses there.

You blush and let him ravish your body, he unties your obi. He opens up your kimono, he placed his left hand underneath your breast, and on your ribcage.

He began to bite your skin softly, it causes you to let out a small moan. He ran his hand down to your hip, and it stayed there. He began to leave open mouth kisses, you blush more by his touches.

He slips off your kimono, and it lays on the floor now, along with some of the rose petals. He pulls away from your neck, and looks at you.

" Beautiful "

Your blush deepens and he smiles, he leans back to your neck. He began to mark your neck, you moan lightly. You untie his obi, and he let's you run a hand up his chest to his hair.

You were suprised on how muscular he was, you moan as he sucks on your sweet spot. The hand in his hair grip his hair, your other hand slips off his kimono.

He soon throws it to the ground, your both now left in your undergarments. You moan as he sucks harder, his right hand goes down to your right thigh, and it stays there.

He then stop sucking on your neck, he leans up and kisses you. You kiss him and his left hand reaches and unclips your bra, he slides it off and throws it to the floor.

He pulls away from the kiss, he kisses from your jawline to the valley between your breast. He takes your right nipple into his mouth, you let out a moan. He pintches your left nipple, you moan and arch your back in.

The hand you had in his hair tug on it, your other hand was on his shoulder. He switches nipples to give the other nipple the same treatment, you let out small moans.

He pulls away and sees your red face, he hooks his fingers into your panties and pulls them off. He spreads your legs a little, you feel one of his fingers outside your entrance.

He rubs your inner lips and a small moan escape your lips. He slowly began to slide a finger inside of you, you let out a painful/pleasurable moan.

He keeps his finger still, to let you adjust to the feeling. Once he thinks you adjusted, he pulls half of it out, and thrust it back it. You let out a small moan, and he moves it in and out, and soon slides in a second finger.

You moan as it feels so good, you feel your lower stomach tighten a little. He then pulls them out you whimper a little, he chuckles. He gives you a quick peck on the lips, you see him move down and is facing your entrance.

He gives your clit a lick, you let out a moan, he gives it another lick. He soon thrust his tongue inside of you, you moan as he does that. He thrust his tongue in and out of you, you let out loud moans of his name and grip his raven locks.

" Ahh!~shisui! "

He continues to eat you out, the tight feeling in your lower stomach comes back. As he continues to eat you out, it gets tighter and you didn't know why. It felt good and your moans got louder as it tighten, your legs shake a little and the tight feeling goes away you let out a loud moan.

Shisui licks up your cum, you pant coming down from that amazing hight. Shisui pulls away and whipes his mouth with the back of his hand, he leans up and kisses you.

You feel his member poke your inner thigh, he pulls away and pulls off his boxers. You see his lenght, it's big and something white was on the tip.

" Don't worry I'll be easy on you "

You gulp and nod your head, he spreads your legs. He slowly began to thrust into you, you let out a loud moan. He stays still and groan's on how tight you are, blood goes down your thigh.

It hurt you, his body is more mature than yours, he began to kiss the side of your neck. He whipes away the tears, that fell down your face.

" Shhh, it's okay just relax, I promise it won't for long "

You place your hands on his shoulders, it took you three minutes to get use to his big size.

" You can move "

He pulls halfway out and thrust back in, it hurts at first but soon feels good. You moan as he thrust into you, and you arch your back in.

" Sh-shisui ahh~g-go f-f ahh~faster "

He goes faster and you claw his back, he groan's. It was kind of hard to move, since you tighten around him so tight. One of his hands move down to your clit, he rubs it and you moan loudly.

You felt that familiar tight feeling come back, your head was foggy. All you felt was pleasure, and you soon cum milking shisui's member.

He then began to move faster, you let out loud moans. He hits your g spot, you let out a loud moan, he continues to hit that one spot hard.

Your back was arched all the way in, shisui felt his climax close. He leans close and kisses you, you kiss him back and moan into the kiss.

" Fuck-, I'm close "

" C-cum ahh!~i-inside of ahh!~me "

" You sure? "

He thrust into you harder and hits your g spot harder, you let out a loud moan.

" Y-YES! AHH!~SHISUI! "

You cum and shisui groan's, he thrust in four times, he then cums deep inside of you. You gasp as you feel his warm seed fill you up, you both  pant coming down from your orgasms.

He pulls out and lays next to you, you move close to him and he pulls you to him. You smile at him, he placed a strain of your hair behind your ear.

" I love you "

" I love you too shisui "

He smiles and kisses you on the lips, you smile into the kiss and kiss him back. You guys look at each other, you lay your head on his chest.

He smiles and pull the covers over you two, he kisses your forehead. You two soon drift off to sleep and are happy, to be married to each other.

~ fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 2K 24
Requests closed as mentioned in the title. Discontinued 15/10 ____________ The title says it all. Want a steamy time with your fave character? You've...
7K 312 19
« ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙʏ » ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ l/n y/n x uchiha itachi @𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗹...
482K 14.4K 41
Completed "Don't leave me again" Naomi Uchiha, The Uchiha clan princess, The little sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, The sole female surviver of...
43.4K 1.4K 24
shisui is in love with a woman and they are to get married, how would Itachi feel?, how would it feel to see the one he loves wed with someone else...