PHAT [DISCONTINUED]

Sun_Kiised tarafından

"What do you mean I'm fat with a capital PH?" "I'm saying you're pretty, hot and tempting." Copyright © Sun_... Daha Fazla

D i s c l a i m e r
A u t h o r's N o t e
P r o l o g u e
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
E l e v e n
T w e l v e

T e n

1.6K 125 50
Sun_Kiised tarafından

SHUT UP THIS IS MY FAVORITE GIF NOW

*trigger warning*
unedited
———————————

The fall rain caught Mara and Hoseok by surprise. The couple ran breathlessly as the storm picked up. Thunder and lightning clashing and the two held hands and followed the road to the male dormitory building. The lights seem to be off in the main entrance and other students ran inside for safety.

"Hurry up! Get inside!" The security at the front said. Hoseok looked behind him to check on Mara. To his surprise she had her eyes set on the back of his head the entire time. Once they were inside they were met with flashlights and lamps set in specific corners of the building.

"Holy shit. We're actually having a black out right now." This is Hoseok's third year at this school and all the time he spent here he has never experienced something like this before. Hoseok turned around quickly, removing his jacket and wrapping it around Mara. She seemed silent.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok held her face delicately in his hands. She was soaked from head to toe. Her boots covered in mud and a heel missing off one of them.

"Y-Yeah I'm good. Just cold as fuck." She brought his jacket closer to her body. "Come on. Let's get you out of these clothes."

"It's only our first date and you want me naked already?" She joked. Hoseok blushed but grabs her hand and drags her in the direction of his room. Mara giggles at how adorable his red cheeks were and manly he looked taking control of the situation.

She couldn't lie and say she didn't like it. Finally having someone take care of her this time and not the other way around. The truth is, Mara didn't even have a scared bone in her. When you've experienced so much fucked up shit at a young age, nothing frightens you anymore.

While walking down the corridor (which was super fucking long and elegant for a dormitory building) she watched students quiver in the dark with their flashlights. Some even called their parents, crying to them as if they've never step foot outside their own house by themselves.

It was ironic.

Then again Mara can't seem to blame them. During her thunderstorms her mother wasn't even around. It was her and her thoughts.

Hoseok finally stops in front of a door that was all the way at the end of the hall. He reaches into his pocket for his keys. Nothing there. He checks every other pocket and he can't seem to find it.

"Oh for fucks sake."

"What is it?"

"I can't find my keys."

"Do you think it fell when we ran over here?" Mara asked, trying to ease his frustration she rubbed his back.

"Maybe. Do I have to be this irresponsible and this moment in time."

"Hey," Mara grabbed his hand. "Don't be so hard on yourself, you're going great." Mara's smile melted Hoseok's heart. His feet suddenly felt light on the ground and the longer she held his hand the more he felt the butterflies in his stomach go crazy.

No one has ever been able to calm him down like this before. Everyone would either agree with his statement or say it for him.

If you asked anyone around him what word described him best there would be more negative words than outweighs the positive ones.

"We can ask security if they have a spare." Hoseok nodded and tried to hold back the immense emotions that were washing over him. He got more reassurance from someone he just met compared to his entire family.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." Hoseok held Mara tightly before jogging back to the entrance. This finally gave Mara the opportunity to groan and grimace and the pain in her left ankle.

"That hurt like a bitch!" She whispered. Thunder rattled outside as she made her way to the floor and slipped her boots off. She broken heel she got from running caused her to twist her ankle. Even with the dim light she had she could see that it was swollen. Her hair was now a mess, makeup was running onto her clothes, and her phone wasn't turning on.

Great. Just her luck.

She pulled her phone out to try and even get just a glimpse of light from it. To her surprise it turned on.

"Oh thank god." She immediately saw the messages from Jennie and phone calls from a random number. Then she notices messages from Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK
how was the talk with your mom?

today
can i see you today?
i was at your place but your lights were off
make sure you have an umbrella

For a married man he sure was generous and kind with another woman. A woman he slept with at that. But they were in the past now, right? They were never official so why should she care if he was at her place of checking the weather for her. Sure, in the past she had feelings. Deep feelings that she thought would blossom into something more.

"I'll get a divorce" he said. "I'm happier when I'm with you."

They were all lies.

They were fling. Nothing more. Nothing less. Mara shook her head out of the clouds before she could spiral down a path that she would never get out of. Suddenly she gets a call from the foster home she normally visits.

"Hello?"

"Mara? Oh, hi! This is Miss Jackson. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time." Miss Jackson was the old woman that took care of the children. No one else in the building volunteered to help her but she still opened her home.

"No,no. You're fine. Is everything alright?"

"Sort of. The power went out in the entire building. The roof is leaking and the kids are getting worried. Jacey is doing all she can to keep them together. You and I both know she's the glue here."

Miss Jackson laughs and starts to cough immediately right after. Mara clutches the phone in her palm as her heart drops hearing how painful the cough is. She starts to assess the situation she's in right now. She's surrounded by rich, spoiled college kids that are scared of a little rain while an old apartment building filled with foster kids could be flooded.

"I'll be there as soon as possible." Mara stood up and winced. Her ankle was still in bad shape but there were more pressing things than a twisted ankle.

"Be where exactly?" Hoseok's voice causes Mara to jump out of her skin. "Bye bye." Mara hangs up the phone and faces the boy standing with a spare key in his hand.

"I'm sorry but something came up and I have to get home." Hoseok's eyes are wavering between Mara's phone and her face. Then he looks down and sees that she's not wearing her boots. He can't read her expression but can only remember the urgency in her voice.

It was confusing him. And who was she on the phone with?

"It's still pouring outside. It'll be hard to get anywhere and—" Hoseok's phone rang. "Sorry. Hold on." He pulled his phone out only to be getting a phone call from his mother. He answered it hesitantly.

"Jung Hoseok have you spoken with your brother?" I've been calling him and he hasn't picked up."

"I'm not responsible for his whereabouts mother."

"Hoseok now is not the time for your foolishness. If your head wasn't attached to your body you would probably lose it. I just got a call from the hospital saying your father left."

"What?!" Hoseok quickly lowered his voice. "Did they let him go?"

"I don't know. But I need you both to get home as soon as possible."

"Well do you we at least know where he is?"

"He's at the house."

***
In The Past
trigger warning ⚠️

"Daddy stop it!"

"No! No—Hoseok. Mommy and daddy are just talking. Namjoon get him out of here."

Its happening again. Hoseok desperately tried to fight his older brother off. He pushed and shoved, punched and kicked, trying to save his mommy from getting hurt. She was bleeding and Hoseok wanted to stop it.

"Let go of me!"

"Yes Namjoon. Let him go. So he can see what a real man is. How he handles things when his wife steps out of line."

His father lifts his hand but Hoseok runs in front of him. It was an echoing slap that left Hoseok's face numb.

"No! You monster!" His mother cried out.

"Shit he got in the way. Boy take him to see the maid." He snapped his finger and Namjoon followed obediently.

He bends down to the sobbing woman, cradling her crying child with a severely red cheek.

"Next time, he won't be here to save you."

———————————————
i really missed this book.

ty all for reading it again with me :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

286K 9.5K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
580K 19.9K 69
For the first time, I could actually feel my heart leaping out of my chest. -jjk Notice: this story will be edited and most of storylines will be cha...