Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Dream
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalé Teaser
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chess Game

6.7K 258 47
By iamhoshi13

J -

Once we landed at the main land, my legs were wobbly and weak. Seeing a number of men with guns and masks on the dock made me realize how dangerous the situation is.

But I immediately dismissed the thought away -

Because I need to save Lisa.

I need to get my fiancé back.

"Ms. Kim, do you know how to drive? Or would you like to ride with me on a motorbike?" Jin asks and I shake my head.

"I want to drive Jin"

I needed to feel independent. It was neccessary for me to find a way to divert my adrenaline rush and driving would be the best option.

Jin nods his head and showed me a blue Kia stinger.

"You can take this car Ms Kim. Lucas will accompany you" Jin held the door open for me and I see Lucas standing on the other side.

I stepped inside the car and buckled myself while Jin closes the door. I see Lucas taking the shotgun seat from my peripheral view and gripped on the steering wheel tightly.

"I have set the GPS to Ms. Manoban's tracker device so all you need to do is follow"

"Thank you Jin"

I stepped into the gas and the car roared to life. My insides are trembling from the agonizing pain that my heart feels at each second that passes by.

I was taking the lead as Lisa's men trailed behind my car. There were a total of 8 cars and 10 motorbikes behind me with only one goal at the moment -

To save their master.

To save my Fiancé.

Lucas was quiet the whole time as he plays with a knife on his hands while I drive on full speed.

I watch the red dot as it continuously blink and my heart sinks further down to oblivion as I think of Lisa being tortured or in pain.

The night breeze gave me chills but it was nothing compared to the tension I am feeling right now. My heart beat wasn't normal as it competes with the speed of the car.

"Ms. Kim, we're near the perimeter. Just park the car on that side of the road" Lucas breaks the silence.

I glance at the GPS and see the close distance from the red dot.

My Manoban is closer and I can't help but cry.

I tried to brush the tear as quickly as possible because I have to be strong for her, for us.

"Ms. Kim" Jin parked his motorbike beside the car and I noticed that he has a black stripe painted on his face.

"You have to stay here while we enter the manor. We will get Ms. Manoban without any casualties and I promise to bring her back safe and sound"

"But I need to -"

"Ms. Kim, just trust me on this. She's more than a family to me and knowing that you are safe is what she would want to hear" Jin said the words without blinking an eye. He must've really meant every word.

"Alright, but please hurry" 

He nods and does some hand signals that I know nothing about. The men had the same stripes painted on their faces with riffles and guns on their hands.

They moved in silence and I watch them slowly disappear from the darkness as they follow Jin's command.

I lean on the car seat and heaved a heavy sigh.

Baby, please be okay.

Not a few minutes after, I hear a loud thud behind the car making me flinch in surprise.

I looked around and peeked at the rear view mirror of what caused the noise but I see nothing but darkness.

What the hell was that?

Where is Lucas?

With shaky hands, I reached for the door handle and open it slowly. I held the gun tightly that Jin provided and tip-toed around the car.

I gasped at the sight of Lucas on the ground and my heart dropped the moment my mouth got covered with a large calloused hand.

"Do not make a sound or I will slit your throat" A voice from behind me was low and deep.

"Now that's not a nice thing to say to a pretty lady Jungkook"

That voice!

My whole body trembled at the familiarity of the voice.

Oh God please no.

As soon as the man came into light, my knees went weak and I almost lost my balance.

Eric Nam.

The man I despise the most has appeared in front of me with a grin on his face.

"How are you my Jennie Kim?" he greets and I almost vomit at the endearment.

If Eric is here, then Lisa -

I notice the blood stains on his shirt and my heart sinks further to oblivion.

Tears escaped my eyes but my cry was muffled by the  hand that covered my mouth.

No no no.

God no.

Please.

I wanted to scream at him but the man behind me held me harshly, his nails digging unto my skin.

Eric smirks as he sees me looking at his shirt.

"You must be wondering where your lover is? Don't worry, she's still hanging on" he snaps his fingers and the man behind me sets me free but ties my hands behind my back and confiscates my gun.

"Don't you dare run away"

I study the man's face and my eyes widen as realization hits me.

"It's you!"

He smirks and shrugs his shoulder. I clearly remembered him driving Lisa and I when Lisa got drunk. He pretended to be a driver!

Nausea began and my anxiety attack worsens. Eric had been watching us and I never saw it coming.

He shows me a tablet and tears began to fall when I see Lisa lying on the grass with her own blood surrounding her.

No, please no.

This is all just a bad dream.

"Don't worry, she's still alive"

My heart stopped beating and for a moment, I wanted to kill and take a life.

"Now be a good girl and come with me if you want to keep her alive"

I look at Eric with piercing eyes "And if I don't?"

He shows me a remote and smiles like a maniac.

"Easy! I will press this red button and the whole place blows up"

I close my eyes and imagine myself being on Lisa's embrace back on the private island. For a second, it made me at ease.

I look at Eric with a heavy heart "Keep her alive and I'll go with you"

Eric grins "Checkmate"

~

Lisa -

"Ms. Manoban wake up"

I feel a warm cloth being wrapped around my body and I groan in pain when a hand grazed my stomach.

Struggling to open my other eye, I see the most beautiful pair of feline eyes looking down at me.

"Jennie?" I whine and tried to reach for her face

"Ms. Manoban you're losing a lot of blood."

Why is Jennie calling me Ms. Manoban?

I blink a few times and my vision plays with me. A few seconds ago I was seeing Jennie, now I am seeing Jin.

What the fuck is going on?

Am I dead?

“You did a great job today Manoban. You’re men already found you and they brought me what I needed without any effort”

Eric's words echoed through my head and I shot my eyes wide open.

"Jennie!"

Jin got startled when I grabbed his collar "Where the fuck is Jennie?"

"She's outside waiting with Lucas"

"You brought her with you?!? Why Jin?! Why the fuck would you bring her?!" Despite the pain kicking in, I couldn't care less at that moment.

"She insisted ma'am. No matter how hard I tried to deny her, she insisted to come with us"

Knowing Jennie, she is a hard headed woman and I can't blame Jin for that.

Fuck!

Eric wasn't really aiming for me. It was Jennie that he wanted. He wanted his revenge on me and used me as bait knowing Jennie would get me herself.

We were played like fools!

Goddamnit!

"We gotta go Jin. We need to go" I tried to stand but my muscles won't move.

"Move! Goddamn it!" I beat my thighs but it won't move an inch.

Jin grabbed my wrists to stop me from beating myself and I started to cry like a damn fool.

I can't lose Jennie.

Not again.

"Ma'am you need blood and we need to take care of your stab wound"

"No Jin. I need to get Jennie as soon as possible. Get me the fucking out of here!" I growled at him

He nods and helps me get on my feet. As we walk outside the manor, I see Lucas from a distance with blood dripping on his face.

"I'm sorry but they took her" he says and I forcefully shut my eyes.

Eric planned everything well.

"I placed a tracker on Ms. Kim's jeans. They're flying out to Mexico" Lucas informs.

"Then get me my private plane"

-------

AN: How are you readers?

If you like the story, please vote then I'll continue to write.

The book is about to end so hang in there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.2K 22
Lisa is a police officer, Jennie is a doctor... Two women, an irresistible attraction and lots of obstacles. Will they make it work?
112K 4K 21
Assuming to walk alone for eternity, Lisa encounters deja vu in the most unusual way. But will another suitor steal away her real destiny or will God...
1.1M 34K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
5.9K 513 31
"We're not normal." 2 sisters will experience the human life and changes that will be faced, they will meet enemies, lovers, and etc. But when the pa...