Flaming Passion (Male Reader...

Par Just__Crazed

Forsaken by his own birthright. A gift he deemed a curse. Snuffed out and never to be used again, but could a... Plus

Sparks
Starting Line
Selfish
Reignited
Truths
Consequences
Family
Premonition
Unfortunate Power
Relaxation
A Message
Passion (Lemon)
Plans For War
Flames Of War
Epilogue

Fruits Of Our Labor

3.4K 52 6
Par Just__Crazed

Timeskip - 1 Month

(Y/N)'s POV

Ruby: "Are we there yet?" Everyone groaned at her question. She's been asking that ever since we left for our mission.

Yang: "For the last time Ruby we will get there when we get there!!" Ruby giggled at her sister's annoyance.

Ruby: "Okay." She relaxed in her seat and played on her scroll. Yang huffed and placed her head back on my shoulder.

(Y/N): "Just calm down fire dragon." Her body relaxed and she smiled at the nickname. Ozpin sent us on an extermination mission near the outskirts of Vale in the old ruins. It was our first mission without a professional Huntsman.

Weiss: "We should go over the plan before we get there." She tapped her fingers on a pad and a projection of the area appeared between all of us. "Reports say that most of the Grimm are huddled in the middle of the ruins. Mostly beowolves from what witnesses say."

Blake: "Do we have an exact number on the enemy?" The middle of the map had a giant dot. That must be the general area of where they were. The number counter next to it had three question marks.

(Y/N): "They didn't have an exact number, but they estimate it could range between two to three hundred of them." The area itself wasn't massive, but still had enough space for us to run around.

Speaker: "ETA is five minutes Huntsman." We all nodded and got out of our seat. I grabbed Huǒyàn while the others geared up. This mission wasn't gonna be easy, but we can do it.

Yang: "The bullhead is about to land. Let's head out." With those words the ship made a thud and the doors opened. We landed on top of a building overlooking the area.

The bullhead left once we were all out. The mission should take us two hours at max. We surveyed the area in an attempt to find traces of any Grimm.

(Y/N): "Guess we have to start searching for tracks at ground level." The team nodded and we made our way down the building. It surprised me at how stable it was after being abandoned for so long.

We finally reached the ground and split up into two teams. Yang and I would search the area to the west while everyone else searched the east. I would have expected at least one Grimm roaming about, but not a single one could be seen.

Yang: "This doesn't feel right. Why aren't there any Grimm around?" I was pondering the same thing. It was really strange.

(Y/N): "I'm not sure Yang, but we're gonna get to the bottom of this. There has to be so-" I wasn't paying attention and stumbled forward onto the ground.

Yang: "You ok-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw what I fell from. I got to my feet and examined the ground around me. It was caved in and had indentions. We backed away and examined it.

The caved in are was six feet tall and four feet wide. It seemed to be a giant footprint. There were three claw like toes at the front of it and one on its heel.

(Y/N): "What the hell could've made this?" There were more tracks leading forward. This could be bad for us.

???:"RAAAAWWWWRRR!!!!" The sound echoed throughout the hollowed ruins. It sent chills up and down my spine. The radio on my scroll blared.

Ruby: "GET TO THE EAST SIDE NOW!!!!!" Her voice was filled with absolute terror. Yang and I bolted back the way we came and rushed towards the others

Fear struck me when we saw what the hell it was. A massive Grimm was trying to break down a building. Screams could be heard from within it. The Grimm in question resembled a T-Rex. It had skeletal like armor covering its head and parts of its body.

Weiss: "WE'RE TRAPPED!!!" Her voice screamed from my scroll. The building was starting to crumble. The Grimm backed up a distant and was getting ready to charge.

(Y/N): "I'll distract it!!" Huǒyàn changed into its revolver form and I opened fire. The beast looked at me with a death glare. It charged me and I separated from Yang.

Grimm: "RRRAAAWWWWRRR!!!" Its scream was almost ear piercing. The ground shook with every step it took. I turned my head to see it gaining speed. I ducked into a nearby build and the Grimm slammed into it.

Broken glass and dust fell to the ground. It brought its head through the entrance and tried to bite me. It was only a foot away from me.

Yang: "GET TO THE ROOFTOP (Y/N)!!!!" Her voice echoed from my scroll. I rolled out of the way and ran up some stairs. I kicked the door to the rooftop open and got up top.

My team was on a rooftop few buildings away. The Grimm was still below me trying to break the building. Ruby was sniping it while Weiss held a glyph in front of Crescent Rose. The bullets were cover in ice. The didn't do much against him.

Blake: "GET OVER HERE!!!" My feet pushed me forward and I jumped from rooftop to rooftop. The Grimm didn't care for Ruby's shoots and focused me. The armor around it glowed a bright red and it charged through the buildings effortlessly.

The buildings behind me feel one after another. This son of a bitch was tough and persistent. It stopped at the building before my teammates. When I got there we saw the Grimm swaying from side to side slowly.

(Y/N): "Let's see if all that training payed off!!" We jumped from the building and got ready to fight.

Third Person POV

The five teammates landed on the Grimm's back and jumped to the ground. It was still disoriented from using its power. This was the time to strike.

Ruby: "Checkmate!!!" Blake and Weiss rushed towards the legs of it and sliced at them repeatedly. It caused some damage, but not enough to keep it down.

(Y/N): "Twin Flames!!" Yang and (Y/N) activated their Semblances and attacked. Huǒyàn was already glowing red. He jumped up and brought his sword down on the monster's head.

It's eye was stabbed and it roared in agony. Yang was struck by the tail and flung into a nearby building. (Y/N)'s anger rose to an extreme. His conscience began to leave him until Yang burst from the rubble.

Her eyes were red and hair was golden yellow. (Y/N) snapped back to himself and pulled his sword from the beast. Yang shot herself forward and punched its left leg. An audible crack could be hear.

Grimm: "RRRAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!" The force of the scream pushed them back. It got to its feet and stared at them. Even thought it sustained massive injuries it was still trying to fight.

Ruby: "Let's finish this!!" Weiss activated a glyph at their feet and it enhanced their power. Ruby and Yang reloaded their weapons while (Y/N) loaded an Overloaed Cylinder.

Yang rushed first and broke it's other leg. The Grimm fell to the ground and Ruby sliced at the side of its jaw. The mouth opened and (Y/N) aimed Huǒyàn from a distance at its exposed mouth.

(Y/N): "BURN!!" He brute forced the charge and shot. A fiery trail was left while the bullet whistled through the air. It entered the Grimm's body and exploded.

It's body convulsed while the fire burn it from the inside. After a couple of minutes the Grimm stopped moving. Yang and Ruby high fived while the others let out a breath of relief.

Yang: "Mission complete." She and her sister walked towards the group. (Y/N) watched them, but noticed something wrong. The Grimm had yet to disappear. It's eye moved and (Y/N)'s heart dropped.

(Y/N): "YANG!!!" The beast gave one last burst of strength and moved its head towards Yang. It was trying to eat her.

Slice!!

The Grimm dropped its head and began to disappear. A few feet away stood (Y/N). His feet were glowing red and the footsteps behind him produced smoke.

(Y/N): "Ghh!!" His feet gave out on him and he hit the ground. Yang rushed up to him worried.

Yang: "Are you okay?!" His body turned and he gave a smile with a thumbs up. She smiled at the gesture.

(Y/N): "Hurts *pant* everywhere." The rest of the team quickly joined them. Blake radioed for the bullhead while Yang sat next to him.

Yang: "What was that?" It took (Y/N) a few minutes to catch his breath. He had pushed himself passed his limit.

(Y/N): "When I saw that bastard almost eat you I lost it again. All I thought about was getting to you fast enough. The next thing you know my body acted on its own and I killed it." The bullhead could be heard in the distance.

Yang: "So another branch in your power?" His power was indeed curious. Even the young couple didn't know what to think. The bullhead touched down and paramedics brought out a stretcher.

(Y/N): "Seems like it." They loaded him onto the stretcher and everyone was brought onto the bullhead. It took off and headed back towards Beacon.

Yang: "Told you. As long as you're here then I don't have to worry about much." A sigh escaped his lips.

(Y/N): "You still need to watch out." She placed a quick peck on his lips and he was silenced. Warmth enveloped his body from just that simple action.

Yang: "Didn't think it would be this tough being a Huntsman." (Y/N) slowly grabbed her hand and her smiled brightened even more.

(Y/N): "No one said it was gonna be easy, but it's the life we chose right?" Her head nodded.

Yang: "Right." The bullhead zoomed through the sky peacefully.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

84.8K 642 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
14.2K 181 16
Y/n's life crashes around him in the blink of an eye, will a certain blonde help him recover? who knows. I do not own RWBY, RWBY is owned by Mony Oum...
32.7K 334 25
You were at home the next thing you know you have a portal to remnant. I don't own rwby it belongs to rooster teeth.
61.6K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...