A Phoenix rises from the ashe...

By TheRealAlucard

Edward Phenex was the younger brother by the Phenex family. Although he was a proud member of the Phenex fami... More

Im sorry
The warriors of the past
Peerage
Harem
ESCAPE!
Reborn
Harem 2
Harem (final)
New dawn
New students
A Mysterious Being
Manipulating the Manipulator
🎈You'll Float Too.🎈
The truth of my past
Peace Summit Horror
RIP AND TEAR
The hierarchy of the black order!
Hierarchy of the Black Order part 2!
Hierarchy of the black order part 3!
Recovery
I need your help!!!
Welcome to hell

Weapons and Abilities

17.2K 127 63
By TheRealAlucard

Weapons:

BFG 9000: the BFG was a personal favourite of the Doom Slayer, now handed down to Edward. The weapon fires deadly amounts of plasma towards the enemy and can instant kill anything it comes in contact with, leaving nothing but a pile of ash.

Plasma Rifle: An assault rifle that fires super heated plasma rather than traditional bullets. It can melt through steel and titanium as if it were mere butter. It can also melt through Devil armour, making it near unstoppable.

Chaingun: Another personal of the Doom Slayer, now handed down to Edward. It is a large minigun that can separate into two barrels, maximizing the damage output.

Super Shotgun: A double barrel shotgun so powerful that it can tear off limbs from high class to super devils and heavens jokers. The bottom of the barrel rests a meat hook that is able to propel Edward into the air or towards his target when hooked into the enemy.

Chainsaw: Simple. Reliable. Deadly. Crank this baby up and rip and tear!

Crucible: A plasma sword that is stronger that Excalibur and the durundal. The Crucible grants the wearer command of high level demons and can easily kill a high class devil.

Yamato: Forged from the demon Sparda, the Yamato allows the user a massive speed boost to the point it didn't look like the user has moved at all. The sword is so powerful that it can cut through space itself, meaning that no armour can withstand an attack.

Chains of Exile: Given to Edward by Kratos, the Chains of Exile are dual swords that are attached to chains which are attached to your very soul. Forged by Athena, these pair of swords grant the user strength to user impossible heights and the attack range is limitless.

Edwards Sacred Gear, Mirror image: The sacred gear, Mirror Image, allows the user to copy any form of magical based attack, immediately learning its properties and how to use it. Once learned, the user can then use the same magic as their opponents. Also works with the Power of Destruction.

Balance Breaker (Tier 1): Edward's Tier 1 balance Breaker is the Doom Slayers Armor. The user is granted increased strength, agility and speed. In this form, Edward has The ability, haste, granting him to run at Mach 1. Mach 2 if used with Yamato. Easily able to kill mid to lower high class devils. Also comes with a five meter wrist blade and cannon on left shoulder.

Balance breaker (Tier 2): The second form of balance Breaker, Edward is able to keep up with uptime class devils and majority of dragons and a couple of cadres. This form gives him a new ability, quad damage, granting him to multiply his attack damage by four.

Balance Breaker (Tier 3): The final form of Edwards balance Breaker. This form grants Edward the ability known as Berserk, granting him the energy to be invincible. This form also allows Edward to kill super devils, the original four Satan's and the cadres. Also on par with Ophis and Crom Crouch. Also grants user to move at the speed of light when used with Yamato.

Juggernaut Drive: Edwards Dragon form. In this form, his power is several times higher than Great Red and Trihexa. In short, nothing can stop Edward in this form.

Abilities

Immortality: Edward, his peerage, and those who serve him are granted true immortality rather than living sod several thousand years like the factions do.

Phoenix Flames: Edward can easily regrow lost limbs and even his head from the Phoenix flames.

Increased senses, intelligence and speed: Edward now has an IQ of 300. His strength, speed, agility, and awareness are now beyond all devils, angels and fallen angels.

Unrelenting Force: One of the many Thu'ums Edward has learned, Unrelenting Force allows him to bend the space around him and push the enemy back several feet away, causing the enemy to be disoriented and take major damage.

Whirlwind sprint: A thu'um that makes Edward dash fifty feet any direction he faces. If used with Yamato, his speed breaks the speed of sound.

Aura Whisper: A silent Thu'um , this grants Edward to see the outlines of his enemy from up to two hundred feet. Does not matter wether or not they are behind walls or on a different floor.

Chain Lightning: A magical based attack so powerful that it can easily melt the skin off an ultimate class devils skin.

Telepathy: Allows Edward to read minds.

Telekinesis: Allows Edward to pick up objects, throw enemies of crush them into a bloody, mushy pulp with his mind.

Dark Flame: The blackest flames from Dormammu, Edward is able to set his enemies on fire with said flame. The flame will not only attack the enemies body but their soul as well, leaving no chance of escape.

Berserk: Allows Edward to go into a invincible frenzy, taking no damage
from any enemy and his strength are multiplied to bottomless pit.

Dimensional Slash: Edward, using the Yamato, cuts through the very fabric of space itself, easily able to kill gods with a single slash.

Judgement Cut: Edward can click the Yamato open with his thumb, exposing a small bit of the katana. To the naked eye, Edward did not move a muscle. However, Edward is moving faster than the speed of light. As he closes the Yamato with an audible click, his enemy will be reduced to mere bloody ribbons.

Dragonrend: a Thu'um directed to dragons. It induces intense fear in said dragon to the point they land on the ground, unable to move or attack and defend itself for ten seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 3.9K 56
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
78.4K 680 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
115K 2.5K 63
A young man possessing immense power born a bastard & Illegitimate child to a cruel and abuser family,with only a few of his family members including...
10.6K 218 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...