ReTurn

By iScreammonster2020

DISCONTINUED. "You can't go back and change the past, so look to the future and don't make the same mistake t... More

Prologue: In Death Do We Part
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
The Last: Don't Panic!
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

SWEET JESUS! IT'S HAPPENING!

7.8K 214 35
By iScreammonster2020

OMG!

SASUSAKU HAS FINALLY CANONED!

I'm sorry if I spoiled it but...AHHHHHHH!

It's happening! Finally!

Thank you Kishamoto, for the past 15 years worth of your awesome work!

I was on Instagram a few days ago (I'm typing this on 11/8/14. When I found out it was days before that.), when I saw a picture of the latest update so I went to my app to download it and there was chapter 699 and 700.

When I read it, my fangirl meter EXPLODED! IT'S STILL ON OVERDRIVE!

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED SARADA!

NARUHINA CANONS TOO! THEIR SON'S NAME IS BOLT! I HAVEN'T SEEN THEIR DAUGHTER YET!

SORRY FOR SPOILERS!

TEEHEE!

Please vote for every chapter!

I'll post the next chapter soon. Luv ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
451K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
196K 5K 23
When Sakura goes back in time to stop the war will she change it for the better or will she just make it worse? She has many things to worry about, w...
Them By ~B

Fanfiction

182K 1.7K 5
One insult. One betrayal. One accidental slip, and everything changes. Naruto leaves The Hidden Leaf Village when he's just 12 years old. Wounded and...