A Little White Dog

By AngiesFanfic

Shiloh, I'm Shiloh. You're going to read my story. A story of a dog with many journeys. Prepare for a cutenes... More

The First Days
Merry Christmas

Hind Legs

1 0 0
By AngiesFanfic

In the 6 to 10 weeks I had learned a lot about myself. For one, I'm a Bichon Frise. I have 4 brothers and sisters altogether, and my mother's name is Coconut. I have also learned that today my siblings I will be 'chosen.' That's what the lady who works at the pet shop (where I was, nervously waiting to be adopted) said. I wonder who's gonna adopt me, I think to myself. Well, that's what dogs do all the time anyway. Think to themselves. But boy, if I could talk, I'd say a few things that are certainly not rated G. Just sayin'. As soon as I become lost in thought, humans of all ages start to walk in. Be cute. Remember, you must out-cute the others. I start to wiggle my tiny little tail. But then I look behind me, and I see my brother already came up with that idea, and soon enough, a man in a white button-up shirt scoops him up and takes him home. Think, think, what can I do to be so adorable that could actually get me adopted... Then a lightbulb goes off. I start to get up on my hind legs and jump up and down. It seems to work. People gasp, and one woman actually cries. "That is so absolutely adorable!" Says a teen who takes a picture of me. The camera blinds me for a second, but I regain my vision after a moment."I'll take her. The little one that was dancing. She's so cute, I might die!" A woman chirps with excitement. Was she taking about me? She wants to take me? She picks me up very gently, and strokes my fur. It feels really good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 205 70
Just some memes i thought were funny
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
69.7K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
4.7K 309 11
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...