Aeipathy [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"because being wild and free and dressing colorful is dangerous for boys in this society." in which jimin fa... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Epilogue.
Note from author >>>

42.

11.7K 966 496
By Ilove1D1237

"Who will like to solve problem four on page 234?"

The class went silent. Jimin looked down at his paper hoping to not be picked. Yoongi was looking at his back from the seats behind.

"Jimin? Can you come up here to solve it? You're the one that seems to get it the most."

His heart dropped when he felt the class turn to look at him. It had already been a stressful day and everyone was already looking at him. Now to be up front of the class solving a problem seemed like a nightmare.

"Did you hear about Nayeon and him?" Hoseok whispered as Jimin slowly got up with his book to go up front.

"Nope and don't care." He lied. Of course he had heard. Sehun told him right away and if he was honest the doubt was killing him.

He had waited for Jimin the whole night and he never showed up. What if it was true? He didn't even have a reason to be upset, so how would he confront him about it?

A guy up front stuck his foot out and Jimin tripped on it stumbling a little. The class laughed except for Yoongi and Hoseok who sat in the back.

"Stop that." The teacher told when she heard them laugh.

Jimin opened up the book to the page and scanned it. His nerves got the best of him and he looked at the page like it was a complicated word search puzzle.

We he actually reading what it said? This would be the worst time for his brain to play a trick on him.

"Jimin?" She called.

He looked up with a deep shade of red crawling from his neck to his face. Yoongi knew about his dyslexia and he knew he often confused numbers.

"This is so stupid." Yoongi blurted.

The class turned their attention to him and Jimin sighed relieved. "What was that Mr. Min?"

"I said this is so stupid." He repeated only emphasizing 'so' to the point the kids started laughing.

"Stupid huh?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, this is a science course. Why're we solving math problems? Aren't science and math two different subjects?" He smirked.

"Well," she said looking down at her book while thinking why the hell she decided to teach high schoolers.

"Since you think it's so stupid why don't you come up here and solve this problem? Come on. You can sit down, Jimin."

Yoongi shrugged and got up. Jimin quickly went to his seat with his heart beating fast. He couldn't put to words how thankful he was for this small act of kindness.

•••

When Yoongi closed the room door he found Jimin sitting on his bed drawing. He quickly closed the notebook and glanced up.

Yoongi dropped his stuff on the ground and walked to get clean clothes from the drawer. Having Jimin feet away didn't help the situation they were in.

Hell, he wanted to grab Jimin and pull him in for the longest hug and the biggest kiss ever. He wanted to feel his warmth and hear his cute laugh next to his ear. He wanted to rip his clothes off and admire every part of his body. He wanted to make the love he felt.

But, he couldn't do it without hurting Jimin and that was the truth. What was the point of committing to him behind closed doors when in public they couldn't be something?

"Thank you." Jimin said. Yoongi froze and kept his eyes on the clothes. A few seconds went by and he finally looked up.

Jimin was looking at him with so much love and sadness it broke his heart. All he could do was nod.

They looked at each other for a long time. Jimin couldn't wrap his head around the idea that it was really over.

Yoongi dropped the clothes back down and decided to walk out without finishing his task. He couldn't be in the same room as him and not have a mental break down.

Jimin simply looked back down at his lap with his eyes flooded in tears. It had been days since they stopped talking and you'd think by now he was getting used to the idea.

His silence and everything he wanted to say started to flower into tears spilling from his eyes.

Sometimes the only way to feel better was to cry.

Yoongi was walking out of the elevator heading to the basketball court. He wasn't even dressed in gym clothes, but he didn't care.

The court was empty except for Nayeon who was sitting in the bleachers. She waved at him and Yoongi waved back as he approached her.

He wanted to feel resentment or be angry at her because that'd be easier than feeling so heartbroken and jealous.

However, when he looked at her all he felt was love and adoration and that was the simple truth.

"Want some apple pie?" She offered. She was holding a plate with a big piece of it. He shook his head with a small chuckle.

"I'm okay thank you."

She kept nibbling on the pie staring ahead at the court. The leaves from the trees where falling and it was a bit windy.

The air moved her bangs making them go everywhere. Yoongi reached over to fix her hair.

His hand then caressed her cheek softly. "What are you even doing here? You don't play basketball."

"I knew you'd be here."

He pulled away biting the inside of his cheek. He didn't want to ask, but the curiosity was killing him.

"Is it true?"

She laughed putting the pie down on the plate and setting it to the side. "Do you believe that? You do realize that he's gay, right? And that he's in love with you, right?"

"I know, but I also know that you're the exception. I know he loves you and that you're everything he's been looking for. So, I'm sorry that have my doubts."

She smiled looking down at her lap. "It doesn't work like that," she begun.

"I would've like for Jimin to ask me to marry him. Just out of the blue and random. I would've probably shit my pants and then cry like a little kid, but then I would've said yes. And we would've gotten married at seventeen both inexperienced and one more in love than the other."

Yoongi kept quiet and she turned to face him with a sad smile plastered on her face.
"Unfortunately, that's not going to happen and I've come to the conclusion that Jimin and I will never be more than friends. Yeah, it hurts like a bitch. I'm pretty heartbroken. It's hard to accept your reality and let go of something that you wanted, but like I mentioned we won't be a couple." She told.

"I don't know why I'm so insecure and why I can't let go of my worries. I'm so worried of what others would say and not talking to Jimin really has be fucked up." He confessed.

"I understand where you're coming from."

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes, it I were in your situation I'd be worried too. It's hard to like a person from the same sex when all you've ever liked is the oposite gender."

He sighed, "It doesn't excuse me for being an asshole to him. I just don't want to hurt him. If this doesn't work out, if I can't get out of my head...he's going to be hurt. I don't want that. I don't know what to do. Its a hard situation."

She laid her head on his shoulder while wrapping her arm around his. "If love was so easy, people wouldn't stay up at night thinking of that person, it wouldn't hurt to let them go, and they wouldn't take your breath away by simply looking at you."

Yoongi rested his head against hers. He didn't realize how much he needed to talk to someone about his feelings.

Nayeon was the only one that knew about Jimin and him. He had no one else to talk to about this.

It was very lonely.

"I'm your friend and I love you. I'm not saying this out of spite or trying to hurt you. I'm being sincere with you. I think you're making a mistake. That boy adores you in ways I haven't seen before."

"I'm so scared." He whispered.

She intertwined her hand on his and gave it a light squeeze. Then straightened up to look him right in the eyes.

"Stop being a fucking coward."

Yoongi's lips parted both confused and in shock. He wasn't expecting her to be so blunt, but that's what was beautiful about her. She was brutally honest.

She held his face in her hands and had tears in her eyes. It was a mixture of sadness and that overwhelming feeling.

But, she blinked them away and swallowed her pride to encourage him. If she couldn't have Jimin she wouldn't let Yoongi give up on him.

"Stop be a fucking coward and go face the love of your life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.8K 38
Jungkook just wants to look pretty, maybe Hoseok can make him feel that way. Finished: 05/16/2018
310K 14.7K 30
taehyung falls for the boy he's supposed to protect ✰ ✰ ✰ bottom!yoongi top!taehyung
5.3K 379 19
in which Jimin finds himself having a soft spot for the newbie. -your favorite high school romance au clichΓ©.
428 52 19
- In which jimin could never understand yoongi's intentions.