The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 5

8.2K 123 61
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

Y/N *Thinking*: Alright, that was probably just Yang, besides she has an insane amount of aura anyways, what about the others?

Y/N then observed Ruby, only to find the same broken stats, but only in some certain areas. 

Ruby Rose

Title: The One Who Holds Silver

Lv: 42

Exp: 1,500/10,000

Race-Human

Age: 18

Hp: 900/900

Ap: 6,000/6,000

Mp: 100/100 [Not In Use]

Str: 100

Vit: 90

Dex: 900

Int: 300 (60 x 5)

Wis: 150 (30 x 5)

Luc: 10

Points: 0

Y/N *Thinking*: What is with those stats?! And The One Who Holds Silver?! Why didn't I get a title like that?!

System Updating.....

Y/N's view was then bathed in darkness, with a loading bar until it fully loaded, showing Y/N's view but with some differences. For one, in the top right corner it showed a red bar indicating Y/N's health and a grey bar underneath it, showing Y/N's aura and underneath the grey bar was a blue bar showing Y/N's Mana Pool. 

System Updated to Gamer System V. 2, Welcome Y/N L/N

Y/N *Thinking*: What made this update all of a sudden?

Congratulations, you have made yourself into this Universe's canon, as of such, the System has updated to accommodate your new path. 

Path Chosen: The Savior of Beacon. 

Y/N *Thinking*: Okay...what does that mean?

Paths are a chosen set of quests that are required to do to further progress the story, you can only change Paths twice.

Y/N then looked around to see the team of four just standing there, with the townsfolk standing in awe.

Y/N *Thinking*: Has time stopped? 

To guide you through the System, time has indeed stopped so that it can show you the new settings.

Y/N *Thinking*: Alright...show me the new stuff that is added then!

You have gained a Gamer Room!

Y/N: Oh! Like RWBY: Mixed Data?!

Gamer Rooms allow Gamers from the Multiverse to connect and share their experiences along with having their own Rooms, think of it like a hotel but with infinite rooms.

Y/N: Huh, never thought of it like that. 

Along with having a Gamer Room, you have gained the ability of Events!

Y/N: Cool! Events are sort of like crossovers, correct?

Indeed, Events are small crossovers that allow Gamers to experience a simulated in-universe Event where they must either change the course of what happened in that singular event or play out a game instead in their own bodies and they are the player themselves.

Y/N: And if I'm correct, you get rewards from that surrounded Event?

Yes

Y/N: Whoa! That's cool! But what about that new thing that Ruby had?

Titles are given names that give various Buffs to the player, for example, The One Who Holds Silver allows a five-fold increase to one's Mana Pool as well as having a locked Holy Ability that the user must unlock. Others like The Gamer allows the person to live their life like a game. 

Y/N: So can I have The One Who Holds Silver title?

As of right now, no. But through various quests in a certain path you may get the ability, albeit not with silver eyes.

Y/N: Oh.

As of right now, the guide is slowly coming to a close, but there will be more updates in the future so an Intern will be transported shortly.

Y/N: Wait...what?

Transporting... Transporting...

Just then, a strange blue portal appeared out of nowhere and out popped a girl around the age of seventeen with red hair that reached to her shoulders wearing blue sweatpants with a grey jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath. 

???: Ugh just dropping me in here with no warning whatsoever?! You guys are horrible up there! Give me a break, I've been working on your stupid code and this is what you give me?!

Y/N: Hello-

???: And if that's not enough, you didn't even let me prepare! At least Iris got to prepare, I didn't! 

Y/N: Um, is this a bad time?

???: Yes, because I'm going to be stuck with the infuriating headache that is this place!

Y/N: Look, why don't you just calm down?

???: Oh hey, you're a Gamer right? Nice to meet you, I'm Irene! Irene Virtuas! Sister of Iris!

Y/N: Huh, I thought Iris only had a brother...

Irene: Nope! I'm her...lesser known little sister...

Upon saying little sister, Irene seemed to hang her head down with her face shadowed.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry! Look, you're here with me! That has to account for something, right?

Upon hearing that, Irene seemed to cheer up for a little bit, before looking at Y/N.

Irene: Yeah, I guess so, alright, what seems to be the issue here?

Y/N: Well, the System just recently updated but I thought that God gave me the System.

Irene: Oh yeah, God definitely gave you the System, but it seemed that He gave your data over to the Administration, not the best of ideas though, I butted heads with the Administration plenty of times, I just don't agree with their notion. Anyways, the Administration sent me here to notify you of updates as well as being your...teammate. 

Y/N: Oh, well let's be good friends then! 

Irene: Alright you idiot, let's get started! 

Just like that, time seemed to start flowing around the two again, with the four girls standing there now looking at the new girl in shock.

Weiss: Who are you?

Irene: None of your business, get lost you entitled queen. 

Ruby: Hey, maybe we could get along and maybe you could tell us who you are?

Irene: Sorry, I don't disclose information to complete strangers, now like I said, Get. Lost.

Yang: Hey! Don't you dare talk to my sister like that!

Irene: Or what? You gonna beat me to death? You can try.

Blake: Calm down, let us just talk this over and-

Irene: Get lost you xeno scum, your kind doesn't belong on this planet. 

The four girls seemed to get into a battle ready stance, and it seemed that a fight would break out before Y/N stepped in between the four.

Y/N: Gals! How about we calm down, this is Irene. Irene say hello to these four. Blake, Yang, Ruby, and Weiss, say hello to Irene. 

The girls seemed to stare at each other for a long time, before getting ready for a battle. The girls' weapons now battle ready with Irene now holding an activated Power Sword along with a Bolter Pistol in her other hand, before charging at each other with Y/N in the middle. 

Y/N: I just said to stop!

Just then, Y/N held out his hands as a strange shockwave blasted outwards, although not doing much damage to the two parties, still surprising them. 

Ping!

You just gained a new skill!

Shockwave (LV: 1 Exp: 0.01%)

This skill allows the user to create shockwaves of pure magic and energy combined together, however this takes a lot of magic and energy to produce as such, it is highly advised to not use it in certain situations.

-3,000 Damage

-5,000 MP to Cast

Y/N then looked at the top right corner, now seeing his MP absolutely drained.

-4,000/1,000

Y/N: Alright, I'm just going to take a nap right here, feeling a little dizzy though...

Just like that, Y/N fell asleep right there with both RWBY's and Irene's eyes widening in shock before both parties rushed forward to help Y/N. Before Y/N was knocked out however, his eyes drifted to the screen that he saw. 

Your MP is now in the negatives, sleep is highly advised, sleep mode now on, you will wake up when your MP is recharged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...
47.2K 691 30
This is a Yang X Reader, you are Y/N, a knight in training, ran from his home and now must live with his past right behind him, he joined Beacon to f...
91.6K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
2.6K 35 9
Y/n was an ordinary human being, that was before he came across a man who offered Y/n the chance to travel worlds he always thought were out of reach...