ciel x reader

De ghostmoonflower

(Name)is the queens black cat and with the recent amount of crime in London the queen has sent you to go stay... Mai multe

ciel x reader
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
authors note
authors note
author note
Chapter 9
shout out
author's note
please read
chapter 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Author's note
Author's Note
Chapter 14 (right?)
Chapter 15 (I think...)
Chapter 16 (Hi)
Author's Note
Chapter 17(kind of)
Markiplier's Livestream!
A small rant (if you would call it that)
Update thing
Hey Guys!
Sorry!
Chapter 18 (I'M NOT DEAD!)
Chapter 19
Small update
Tagged thing
update on the story

chapter 8

18.9K 690 266
De ghostmoonflower

Ciels P.O.V

After I told Sebastian to go get you I started thinking about you and what I like about you. I like how your (e/c)eyes sparkle when you are happy. How you make me happy. How your(h/l)          (h/c)hair shines in the sun or in side. Your personality and how you dress. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Sebastian knocking. "Young master. I have lady (y/n) with me." "Enter." I had the box in one of my front pockets. "Please (y/n)sit." I said jestering towards one of the seats infrount of me. As you went to a seat I told Sebastian to go get us some tea and cake. "(Y/n) the reason why I asked you to come here is because I juat want to say that I li- "YOUNG MASTER!!!" " what do you need may-rin (?)." I said a little bit annoyed.  "Well you see  young master I was cleaning the china yes I was. And I kind of (mumbles) brock your favorite china yes I did." I looked at her annoyed"fine but if you are telling anyone that some one should be Sebastian." "Yes young master." "Well she seems nice."(y/n)said giggling.  "You can say that.  But I just wanted to say that I really lik-""young master I have your tea and cake." "Enter" I was getting really annoyed that I was kept getting interrupted. I saw Sebastian smirking and I than realized he had interrupted me in purpose.  "Well I have to go to my room so James can teach me on my homework. But I get what you where trying to say." She walked up to me and  kissed my cheek. I blushed at her actions.  "I like you to ciel." After that she walked out to go do her homework.  I just stood there shocked at what she said. Than it hit me. She likes me back!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
19.2K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...
681K 28.3K 36
Everyone knows who the Queen's guard dog is: Ciel Phantomhive. What happens when the Queen finds another pet, this time a sly kitty with her unearthl...
28.1K 698 21
Ciela Rachel Phantomhive travels back in time to the 1800s when the Queens Watchdog Earl Ciel Phantomhive was in rule. Sebastian and Ciela are drawn...