Alliance || 1 || ✔️ mature

De lustenvy

Her most lethal weapon is herself . . . • • • Agent Eleven was always a loyal Agent for the Division. Until... Mais

a e s t h e t i c s
01 | Eleven
02 | Eleven
03 | Archer
04 | Archer
05 | Eleven
06 | Archer
07 | Eleven
08 | Archer
09 | Eleven
10 | Eleven
11 | Archer
12 | Archer
13 | Eleven
14 | Eleven
15 | Archer
16 | Eleven
17 | Eleven
18 | Eleven
19 | Eleven
20 | Eleven ✔️
21 | Archer
22 | Eleven
23 | Eleven
24 | Eleven
25 | Eleven
26 | Eleven
27 | Eleven
28 | Archer
29 | Eleven
30 | Eleven
31 | Archer
32 | Eleven
33 | Eleven
34 | Eleven
36 | Archer
37 | Eleven
38 | Eleven
39 | Eleven
40 | Eleven
41 | Archer
42 | Eleven
43 | Eleven
44 | Archer
45 | Archer
46 | Eleven
47 | Eleven
48 | Eleven
49 | Eleven
50 | Eleven
51 | The Untold Story of the Girl Behind the Barrel
52 | Eleven
Next Book || Classified
Fanart | Aesthetics
Thank you
Thank you for #1 in spy 1/1/2020
Thank you for #1 in action-adventure 3/1/2020
1M!!!
How do you think this book could be improved?
New Book | Blacklisted
Advice?
Playlist

35 | Eleven

24.9K 1K 138
De lustenvy

The best thing you could do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire. You are the fire. - Mama Indigo

The room is unnaturally silent, the feel of my body swaying the only thing I can grasp at. The skin around my eyes is tender and I know a bruise has already formed.

My eyes blink open, and I bring a hand up to rub at them but nothing changes, pitch blackness staring back at me.

I move my sluggish body, pushing myself to a seated position.

"Archer?" I whisper, mouth dry.

'You're awake."

I turn my head to look around the room we're in, but can't see him with the darkness.

"Where are you?"

"Opposite you."

I turn my head forward, narrowing my eyes opposite me but still can't make out anything.

"How can you see me?"

"After a while it's easier to see, my eyes adjusted." He replies, before the sound of his body moving reaches my ears.

I listen to the noise creep closer before I feel his hand on my leg, notifying me where he is.

His touch disappears quickly, followed only by silence.

I breathe out, leaning back against the wall behind me. "Have you seen anyone?"

"No, haven't heard anyone but you either."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

He doesn't reply, and I move my head to stare at where I think he is.

"Archer-"

"Don't." His voice is rough, the sound echoing off the walls.

I ignore him, "I didn't want to hurt you-"

"We have bigger issues to worry about than my feelings right now."

"Archer-"

"Eleven. Just stop."

I swallow the words I wanted to say, letting the quiet linger.

I rest back against the wall, staring at where he sits, my eyes finally adjusting.

"Holland." I whisper to the darkness, staring at him.

Archer head flicks to mine and I hold his gaze. "What?"

"My name is Holland."

He swallows, squeezing his eyes shut, "Can we not talk about this right now?"

My throat constricts with pain, but I nod. "Okay."

• • •

It had been hours since I'd woken, no one coming to the door and leaving Archer and I to dwell in the silence.

I couldn't sleep, coldness slithering up my spine and taking root in my blood, shivers wracking my body. Archer was propped up against the opposite wall, eyes closed and chest rising and falling with his breaths.

My eyes blink, sleep trying to claim me but anther shiver wracks me, keeping me awake.

Archer rustles from across the other side of the room as he rolls over.

I open my mouth before closing it again, lying flat on the ground and pressing my back against the wall, curling in on myself.

"Sarge- Holland?" Archer's voice whispers through the darkness. I open my eyes, looking towards where he lay.

"Hmm." I hum, my fingers numb.

I hear him move, before I faintly see his outline in the darkness.

I sit up, staring at him as he moves closer. Trying desperately to ignore the cold.

He slumps beside me, favouring his left side as he gently moves his leg out of the way.

He scoots until his back is against the wall beside mine.

"Come here."

A shiver wracks my body, teeth clattering as my body tries to gain warmth.

His hands settles on my arm, slightly pulling me towards him until my back rests against his chest.

He changes positions, pulling himself down to lay flat on the ground as I curl into his side.

"Let's sleep." He whispers, words already groggy with exhaustion. My eyes slide shut even as I fight for them to remain open.

My head rests against Archer's chest, listening to the lulling beat of his heart as sleep claims me, his arms wrapped securely around my waist.

• • •

I awaken to the dead touch of nothingness, the only sound Archer, my breathing, and a faint hissing filling the space surrounding us.

I turn my head, opening my eyes yet the world is a blur.

I try to lift myself from the floor, but my arms shake beneath my weight, and I slam back into Archer's chest.

He grunts, turning his head to the side before his hands settles in the middle of my back.

"Sergeant?" His voice is groggy, rough with exhaustion.

I try to open my mouth to answer but my mind can't form a sentence.

The hissing sound stops abruptly. Seconds ticking by as we breathe through the fog blanketing our minds before the door is thrown open.

I turn my head, cheek resting against Archer's erratically beating heart.

Hands grab at my arms, pulling me up harshly and my back slams into a person's chest. Their grip tightens as my legs fail from under me, my body dropping before they lift me back up.

My eyes are hooded, blurred around the edges but I see Archer stabilise himself against the wall. Pulling himself up.

"Where are you taking her?" His voice is slow yet rough with accusation as my head rolls forward.

I try to keep it up but it's hard, like something is forcing it down.

They ignore him and he stumbles forward. A shadow walks past me and I force my eyes open as the man pushes Archer back, but he doesn't budge. Forcing himself forward despite the weariness I can see pulling at him.

The man throws a punch, his fist slicing across Archer's jaw. His face whips to the side and the man raises another fist.

Archer's arms comes up, blocking the next punch.

They drag me out, my feet sliding along the ground as I blink slowly, my dwindling focus on Archer.

The man swings again, and Archer fails to block it, his body tumbling to the ground.

He doesn't get back up.

• • •

I blink, trying to keep my eyes open and alert, my body heavy and being pulled between two people.

My feet drag along the ground, my shoulders aching as the people tighten their grip.

The drugs that claw into my mind slowly release as I breathe more air into my lungs.

The walls blur together as I'm dragged down hallway after hallway. My feet skipping and scraping against the floor.

A man holds each of my arms, their bulky frames skimming the walls as they stalk down the corridor. Another man, the third of the lackeys walks behind me. His sharp eagle eyes drawing trails of scorching heat down my back.

We turn a hallway, yet my eyes see no difference in structure. The plainness of it playing on my senses.

"Don't bother paying attention." The man behind me voices, cockiness tingeing his words. "Nobody has ever escaped."

I let my shoulders hunch at his words, but my mind stays sharp, continuing to analyse my surroundings.

We turn once more and I repeat the steps in my mind, ingraining them into memory.

Left, five steps.

Left, thirteen steps.

Right, twenty-two steps.

Left, seven steps.

Right, twelves steps.

Right, the only door in the corridor.

It opens to reveal a desolate room, no windows and only one chair pushed hard against the far wall.

"Put her in." The same voice commands, their gaze still attached to my back. I twist my head, making eye contact with the man, his name entering my mind instantly.

Dimitri Volkov.

His vivid amber eyes blink back at me, boredom ringing his irises.

He flicks his chin, and the men shove me in, following in afterwards.

I stumble and twist around. "What do you want with me?"

The man smirks, amber eyes flashing with deceit.

"Who said anything about you?"

He nods his head, and the two men leave, he lingers behind them.

"Sit tight, Agent Eleven. We'll be needing you soon."

I narrow my eyes on him as he leaves.

As soon as the door shuts, I dive for it. Trying the handle, knowing full well it won't open.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25K 197 8
**Pinning me under him, with me completely at his mercy... "If fucking you was an art, I'd paint you all day, Tesoro" He whispers mischievously, his...
1.4K 52 23
Kaylee Jane Halloway. Seventeen years old, best long distance track and jujitsu champion the county had seen, spent a full year off of school when he...
175K 9K 53
Constance thought she could finally stop looking over her shoulder. She has a steady job as a hairstylist, rents a small apartment next door to her b...
11.6K 2.6K 88
"Getting closer to me is like walking straight into the flames of a burning building." "Then burn me." I interrupted, staring deep into her eyes. "En...