Apollyon x Male Warden Reader

By Jet_The_Knight

Apollyon, warlord of the Blackstone Legion. She began her campaign to find out those who were strong, who wer... More

Chapter 1: The Cornered Wolf
Chapter 2: Forced Alliance
Chapter 3: Tales of war, intimacy and misplaced faith.
Chapter 4: Breaching the Palace.
Chapter 5: into the Myre
Chapter 6: Warfare and its great wisdom
Chapter 8: We are War.
Chapter 9: An old Wolf
The story continues...

Chapter 7: Friends old and new.

5K 97 36
By Jet_The_Knight

Deep in the woods, An eagle soared and weaved through trees looking for a place to rest and guard, eyes scanning wearily for any danger as it descended into the trees and rested on a stump at the base of a hill which was cleared of trees above it letting in sunlight down on the stump.

The Eagle looked on into the darker forest watching it's surroundings as it rested. 

Quietly a dark shadow stalked near, focused on the Eagle which was facing a different direction. 

Slowly the wolf stalked closer.

It crept up the hill it's dark fur hiding it in the darkness. 

It came closer to the Eagle and jumped forward growling.

The eagle shrieked as it jumped off the stump flying up only to have a few feather bit holding it back. The Eagle let out another shriek and flew forward loosing a few feather's as it escaped the wolf's grasp and flew into the trees the wolf gave chase. 

The Eagle soared between trees as it flew from the Wolf who ran under it watching the Eagle with fascination and interest. The Eagle flew into a giant oak and perched itself on a branch watching the Wolf run up to the tree and silently stared up at it. 

The Eagle shrieked at it and turned it head to the side looking down at the Wolf with weary interest. The wolf let out a snarl making then eagle fly onto its nest forgetting the Wolf's presence. Unbeknownst to the Eagle the Wolf looked up at the nest for a moment whined and laid down at the bottom of the tree watching the nest, interest unwavering.

The Eagle watched the Wolf throughout the night it never leaving until the early morning it silently walked off. An hour later it returned carrying a dead rabbit in it's mouth and took up its spot at the bottom of the tree and silently ate it's breakfast. As it ate it watched The Eagle fly off to a nearby river skim over the water and snatch up a trout from the water and fly back to its nest.

The Eagle ate through half of the Trout then looked down at the Wolf which offered to the Eagle half its rabbit in exchange for the half of the Trout.

The Eagle dropped the Trout for the Wolf who ate it whilst the Eagle flew down beside the Wolf and ate the rabbit. The two animals ate silently in each other's presence their trade a sign of companionship and future Alliance.

Off in the Myre, (Y/n) silently ate at a camp setup by Him, Momiji, and The Orochi.

They were headed west to Ashfield to (Y/n)'s homeland.

(Y/n) was nervous.

How many of Apollyon's blackstones were there? Was the Iron Legion still able to fight? Or had they been eradicated completely.

What if Ashfield was completely taken over by Blackstones?

No, The Warden and (Y/n)'s friends were there to stop that, (Y/n) knew they would never let Apollyon have taken over Ashfield so easily.

But why did (Y/n) have a feeling that told him he was going to fail?

Pulled from his thoughts, (Y/n) listened to The Orochi as they spoke up.

"Get ready to move you two, We can't be seen by Blackstone forces if we do, we must kill them all not a single one can report back. (Y/n), lead the way." The Orochi stated to (Y/n) and Momiji.

(Y/n) nodded and jogged forward the two Samurai following after (Y/n). As the three warriors journeyed through the pines they had started to see the full brutality of Apollyon's grief.

The forest was littered with corpses, all of Iron legion and Blackstone faction. (Y/n) had stopped moving and stared at the valley of the dead in sadness and anger his fist closed tightly his other held his longsword in an iron grip. The Orochi could swear they heard the steel blade groan and bend from the grip.

Hesitantly, The Orochi placed a reassuring hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder making him flinch.

"This is not how I wished to see my home when I returned..." (Y/n) stated solemnly anguish in his heart.

The Orochi was about to say something to attempt to comfort the warrior until they all heard footsteps running in their direction.

Blackstone soldiers came running towards them followed by a Conqueror.

"A Blackstone patrol." The Orochi scowled and went into a fighting stance katana pointed right at the enemy.

(Y/n) stepped forward.

"Why do you fight for Apollyon? Is it fear? Or do you fight because you think the Blackstones will rule all? Put your weapons down we must stop fighting her wars." (Y/n) proclaimed making the Conqueror laugh.

"Can you believe this one? Ha, He thinks that we are going to just put our blades down for the Samurai? Not on my life, traitor!" The Conqueror growled out getting into a fighting stance as well.

"Very well. I see now that Blackstones do not reason but only respond to that of violence, so if I must purge this land of Blackstone rule to end this...Perpetual conflict, by killing all who stand in my way..then I shall do so with mercy in my heart but not in my blade." With that last statement (Y/n) charged forward

(Y/n) charged for the Conqueror ignoring the captains around him The Orochi and Momiji will deal with them. 

(Y/n) ducked the Conqueror's strike swinging his blade and hitting the Conqueror in the side slashing the Conqueror and hindering the warrior's ability to swing the flak at (Y/n). (Y/n) then slammed his shoulder into the Conqueror's shield making the Conqueror stumble (Y/n) took the opportunity to knock the Shield out of the Conqueror's hand. As he knocked away the shield he released his sword both went flying.

(Y/n) ducked the Conqueror's weakened attempt at backhand strike the flail completely missing him. (Y/n) grabbed the Conqueror by the collar with his right hand and repeatedly punched the Conqueror with his left.

(Y/n) hit the Conqueror again and again and again until the Conqueror was limp in his hold. Realizing (Y/n) lost his composure (Y/n) released the Conqueror and picked up his sword turning to see The Ororchi and Momiji staring at him.

(Y/n) turned and kept walking.

But, (Y/n) didn't get far more Blackstones had arrived as well as a peacekeeper who attempted to sneak up on (Y/n) who, much to her surprise quickly turned and countered the peacekeeper's sword swipe.

"Ah! I recognize you Warden! You're Apollyon's lover. She misses you, you know. I don't see why.." The Peacekeeper said a smile in her voice

(Y/n) growled.

"Why don't you try and find out?" (Y/n) sneered pushing the Peacekeepr's sword back and dodged her dagger swipe.

"I like this challenge." The Peacekeeper said with sinister delight.

She then jumped up and thrust her sword down at (Y/n). Effortlessly, (Y/n) side stepped her attack and sliced her arm making her release her sword in pain. She then turned and swung her dagger and (Y/n) who ducked it and sliced her abdomen then proceeded to sweep her legs and finally slammed his shoulder into her as she died all in the six second motion.

"Arrogance is often one's undoing." (Y/n) muttered to the dead warrior.

Finishing off the rest of the Blackstone captains, (Y/n), Momiji and The Orochi continued on to the abandoned castle.

"Check out this creepy castle." Momiji said as they climbed up the ladder to the inside of the castle.

"We don't have time for this." The Orochi stated as they reached the top of the ladder onto the upper towers.

"Come on, I bet there's cool statues inside." Momiji continued the three walked along the upper walls.

"Be careful, I have a feeling this castle isn't-Umph!" (Y/n) grunted as a soldier jumped up from behind a crate and shoved (Y/n) over the edge of the wall.

"(Y/n)!" The Orochi shouted as they sliced the soldier throat then run to the wall and looked over. 

(Y/n) let out a grunt as he slowly stood up and found himself on the other side of the crack in the ground with no way to get across.

"I'll find away across! Keep going! We'll catch up later!" (Y/n) shouted to the fort, The Orochi nodded in understanding and turned away from the wall.

"Alright, Time for a nice, dangerous, death-filled stroll through the woods." (Y/n) muttered to himself. As he started to jog ignoring the sound of an eagle soaring in the sky in the distance.

As, (Y/n) crest a hill he could see figures in the distance, Knights from what he could tell wearing green and yellow.

The Iron Legion!

Still weary (Y/n) remained at a distance watching these Knights as he followed silently.

A few hours later the patrol had met up with another and talked then ran towards the direction the second patrol came from.

(Y/n) quickly followed them.

(Y/n) hid behind a pillar and watched as two people fought it took him a second before he realized who were clashing blades.

The Orochi, The Warden!

(Y/n)'s cheerful demeanor quickly changed as he watched The Orochi lift their katana intending to slice The Warden's head off.

Right as they were about to swing downwards a voice halted them.

"STOP!"

Everyone turned to see (Y/n) standing there surprise and shock hitting them. The soldiers and Captains muttered to themselves.

"That's him!"

"I thought he died in the Myre."

"Wasn't he Apollyon's second after Holden left?"

"Yeah but he was on our side."

(Y/n) ignored the whispers and walked forward.

"Stay your blade Orochi, They are an ally. As well as a good friend of mine." (Y/n) stated The Warden looked up at (Y/n) surprised to hear his voice they thought he had perished in the Myre. 

The Orochi slowly lowered their blade.

The Warden stood up.

"(Y/n)? Is it truly you old friend?" The Warden asked happiness in their voice. Holden, Mercy, and Stone all walked up behind The Warden all wearing Iron Legion cloth.

"I missed you all, I told You I would be there for you all did I not?" (Y/n) said with a smile.

The Warden pulled (Y/n) into a hug which surprised (Y/n) himself slowly, (Y/n) hugged back.

"We thought you died." The Warden stated resting an hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"It takes more than an arrow to kill me." (Y/n) joked making the The Orochi smile watching the reunion.

(Y/n) greeted the rest of his friends what Mercy did surprised him the most.

She walked up to (Y/n) looked him over and smacked him.

"Don't ever worry us again am I understood?" Mercy stated making (Y/n) nod.

"Good." She then gave him a two second hug and walked off.

Stone had pulled (Y/n) into a bear hug making him gasp for air whilst Holden gave (Y/n) a pat on the back and told him "Good to have you back (Y/n)."

The Warden meanwhile had just finished talking with The Orochi who turned to (Y/n).

"Go on ahead tell Ayu I met up with the Iron Legion and that I recommend and alliance and I vouch for them.

The Orochi nodded and jogged off.

*Timeskip*

Later that night, the two factions joined together and had set up camp and discussed their plan.

"The Iron Legion shall attack the fortress from one side whilst The New Dawn samurai will attack from the other, we need to box the Blackstone in, remember there are civilians near the fortress we must at all times get them out of harms way." (Y/n) stated as he pointed at the map of the fortress moving troop pieces on either side of the fortress.

"My army will be split into two sections most will attack the fortress the rest will man the catapults and shell the fortress allowing the samurai entry from the other side." The Warden stated as they waved their hand over their piece on the map.

"Okuma and I will fight off the Blackstones distracting them to allow (Y/n) and The Orochi to find Apollyon and put an end to her tyranny." Ayu added as she motioned her plan of action on the map.

"We all understand our mission here correct?"

(Y/n) asked looking at Ayu and The Warden both nodded.

"Then get ready to move out we strike tomorrow in the afternoon." (Y/n) stated as the two commanders nodded and walked off.

(Y/n) sighed, why did this feel like failure was written all over it. The plan was flawless, they had the manpower as well as the weaponry. Why does it still feel like he was betraying her?

(Y/n) looked around his war tent seeing campfires all around New Dawn Samurai and Iron Legion Knights drinking and singing cheering for the battle ahead praying for peace.

Peace.

'This is Peace.' (Y/n) thought to himself Apollyon was wrong, peace was an option look at them now two different cultures laughing and singing as if they were kin.

(Y/n) knew Apollyon is disappointed in him and he did not care he was going to end her tyranny.

Once and for all.

With newfound faith and conviction (Y/n) sharpened and readied his blade for the battle ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 73 16
[NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW THE OFFICIAL LORE BEHIND THE HELLION WARDEN OR THE OTHER WARDENS. Please note that this is fanmade and for fun! ^^] (It is recom...
47K 683 37
During Apollyon's Reign, there was a single Warden who was able to unite the Three great factions who were known as The Knights, The Samurai, and the...
254K 11.2K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
26.1K 574 23
The story of a Warden. A Warden who tried to live his life the best he could. Memories of his childhood still linger, but his duties to his people ke...