Love to be cared

Af Shefalimysticals16

Everyone love to be cared and so does he but will she make it possible in his life? Mere

Teaser
Mission Date
Liar!
For A Change
Helpless
Confused Souls
Hidden Thoughts
Her Thoughts
He Needs Her Help!
Teaser
His Plan
Shocked!
His Threat
Her Defeats
Really?
Her Plan
Confusing Her
Revealing
Revealed
Not Hate But Respect
Accepting Friendship
Towards a Plan
He Love To Be Cared By Her
All Revealed
I Don't Deserve You
Letter!
Blackmail
Her Feelings For Him
Gift
Grave Mistake
His Fear
For Your Satisfaction
Unusual Happiness
Blaming Herself
Teaser
Reason Or Reasons For Her?
Pragya Loves Abhi
Her Lie Story
A Different Kidnap
Released
All Cleared
Missing
Making Them Together
Separation
Clues

Silent Killer And Witness

216 44 6
Af Shefalimysticals16

"Whatever it is, I must win him." she told herself but was getting worried at Abhi's words on their way back from the isolated place to house.

Abhi, "Be prepared Pragya. You will be having the most memorable and...."

Pragya, "And?"

She asks him as he paused at and. After that he looked in a way that she was unable to guess what he could be thinking.

Abhi, "You will see!"

He said and sits in the front seat to drive.

She felt like arguing and ask what he was about to say. But she know it's no use as he won't tell her.

Now.....

"Memorable and what? Why do I feel it will be opposite to memorable and happiness?" she murmured as she was searching for Abhi in the house.

"Where had he gone?" she wondered as he was missing since morning. It was afternoon now and he left like last time without informing her.

She was worried whether he was again consuming alcohol.

Pragya, "Why is he always missing?"

She wonders as she walked down the stairs and looks shocked at what he was doing at the living area.

"What's wrong with him! Is he doing this so that I can show hatred towards him? But his actions will make everyone at house to hate him!" she panicked at that thought and felt she need to do something to stop his actions before it's too late.

Abhi had placed four bottles of alcohol on tea table at living area. He was sitting comfortably on sofa and was about to pour some into the glass that he was holding onto.

"Sir!" she screamed which caught his attention.

Abhi, "Hi Pragya!" he replied lazily and was not at all looking panicked for what he was doing.

Pragya quickly comes down and asked, "Do you know what you're doing?"

Abhi, "Yes! Why?"

Pragya, "Sir... How can you even think of drinking like this openly in front of everyone. Thank god! Everyone are at neighbour's house."

Abhi,"Shit! Why you never tell me they're are there!"

Pragya, "How can I tell you when you're missing from morning and left your phone in house too!"

Abhi looks away in frustration.

Pragya, "First clear this bottles!"

Abhi, "No! I won't!"

Pragya, "What?"

Abhi, "Don't spoil my mood Pragya. I enjoy drinking and if you can, it will be great if you join me."

Pragya, "Chee! Yuck! How can you say like this sir?"

Abhi, "Why not? And please don't think these are local brands. All my friends are international brands and they taste splendid!"

Pragya, "Friends? You have friends like this to spoil your health!"

Abhi, "Please don't talk badly about them. I am not meeting them regularly. It's occasional meeting with my friends."

Pragya shook her head in disbelief as he kisses one of the bottle with full of love.

Pragya, "I hate the smell!"

Abhi, "No problem! Wait!"

He struggles to take something from his jeans pocket.

Pragya frowns and sees what he was doing.

Abhi finally took out a mask and said, "Here you go! Take it!"

Pragya takes it from him and asks, "What's this?"

Abhi, "Mask! You don't know?"

Pragya, "I know it's a mask! But what's this for?"

Abhi, "You said you hate the smell. So I got a mask for you! Use it and you won't smell anything!"

Pragya widen her eyes in shock as he smiles widely.

Abhi, "Don't Disturb me. I want to spend time with my friends."

He said and was about to take a sip from the glass when she shrieked, "Wait!"

Abhi, "What now? Why are you not letting me to enjoy with my friend?"

Pragya, "Look sir, this is not right. You drank a lot a few days back and now again is not good."

She tells with concern.

Abhi, "I understand your concern Pragya but I love it. A person can't stay without what he or she love right?"

Pragya, "Yes like how I am staying here."

Abhi, "Pragya! Again?"

Pragya realizes what she meant and she said, "I am not referring to you. I am referring to elders. I love them and can't stay without them."

Abhi, "Alright!"

He said and looks at the glass full of drink. He smiled and was about to drink when again Pragya shrieked, "Wait!"

Abhi looks furious now and said, "I am not going to listen to you."

He said and gulped the drink from the glass.

Pragya gasped at his action and said, "Sir! You're so bad! Here I am concern about your health but you're drinking alcohol as if it's medicine!"

Abhi, "Friends are like medicine to heal your problems."

He said but was not unstable yet as it was only one glass of drink.

Abhi, "Do you want?"

He asked politely as he was filling up his glass from another bottle.

Pragya, "No! But why are you tasting this way! You didn't complete the other bottle yet!"

Abhi, "I told you right, I am meeting my FRIENDS! Not one friend!"

Pragya sighed and tells, "At least drink half a glass as you need to meet your other friends quickly right?"

Abhi, "Hmm... Not bad ah. You think about my friends and how they will be waiting eagerly to meet me."

He said in a happy tone which only made Pragya rolled her eyes.

Abhi filled up half the glass as she said and drink it too.

Pragya, "Ok enough! Meeting two friends a day is enough. The rest you can meet them next month!"

Abhi in a dramatic way said, "What! Are you crazy? I invited them here and you ask me to kick them out without meeting me? How can I do that Pragya! I can't hurt my friends!"

Pragya, "I am not asking you to hurt the rest. I am just asking you to postpone your meeting with them and not kick them out."

Abhi,"They have no place to go for now. They want to stay with me today."

He tells like a child which made Pragya smiled.

Pragya, "You can still meet them later. They can stay here. I am fine with it."

Abhi, "But I want to meet them now and talk a lot too."

He tells reaching out for the next bottle and Pragya quickly takes the other two bottles.

Abhi, "Hey! Don't separate me from my friends! Please!"

He screams and Pragya tells, "You're insane!"

She walks away with the bottles while Abhi follows her.

Abhi, "If you do like this then I will place a police complaint for kidnapping my friends!"

Pragya, "Acha....Go ahead!"

She says and walks to the kitchen while he gasped but quickly reaches to the kitchen.

Abhi, "Give me back my friends!"

Pragya, "Sorry sir! Your friends are not meeting you today. I have told them and they said they will come next month in a new way!"

Abhi, "They are my friends! They won't talk to you!"

He then complains that it is unfair to him as she is separating his friends from him.

She never listens to his words and pours the alcohol from the bottles into the sink.

Abhi gets shocked at what she did.

Pragya finds his expression funny and laughs loudly while he gets angry at her.

Abhi, "How dare you! You killed my friends!"

Pragya, "What! Killed?"

Abhi, "Yes you killed them by throwing into the sink!"

Pragya, "Sir, I think you're not in your senses now. So..."

Abhi, "I am in my senses. I had just witness a cold blooded murder."

Pragya, "There is not even single drop of blood and you're saying it's a cold blooded murder!"

Abhi huffed and tells, "You're a silent killer!"

Pragya, "Ya that I can agree."

Abhi, "I will surely put you behind bars for this."

Pragya, "Sure sir! No problem!"

She said trying to control her laughter.

Abhi, "It's a very strong case Pragya. I am the witness. You know that right?"

Pragya, "Yes sir! Anyways, I feel the witness himself will save me from the case."

Abhi, "Why is that so?"

Pragya, "I don't know!"

She said and smiled inwardly while he tells, "I know!"

Pragya, "You know?"

Abhi, "Yes...."

He says and leans against the slab in the kitchen for support.

Pragya, "What do you know?"

Abhi, "I... Know....that..."

Pragya,"You know that?"

Abhi, "The silent killer.... Witness..."

Pragya, "Tell me properly Sir!"

Abhi, "Witness..."

He loses his balance and Pragya comes to support him by holding him.

Abhi, "Thanks!"

Pragya grins in disbelief as even in his unstable state he knows she is helping him and he is thanking her for that.

Abhi, "The silent killer and witness right?"

Pragya, "Yes what happened to them?"

She asked softly.

Abhi, "You know the silent killer is very dangerous."

Pragya, "Why is that so?"

Abhi, "Because... She will kill the witness."

Pragya, "Oh so that's why the witness will save silent killer from getting punished as he is scared he will be killed by silent killer!"

Abhi, "Right!"

Pragya, "Okay enough of this now. Let's go to your room."

Abhi,"Wait!"

Pragya looks at him questioningly and he tells, "There is another reason for the witness to save silent killer!"

Pragya looked at him curiously in response.

Abhi, "Witness actually wants to save silent killer from getting punished so that he can be killed by silent killer. He is not scared. He loves to be killed by her!"

Pragya, "You are mad! Why do you want to be killed by me?"

Abhi shakes his head as he feels distorted and asks her, "What did you say?"

Pragya repeats her question.

He then tells, "Because it's lovely to be killed by love!"

He saying that goes unconscious while Pragya was in shock at his words.

"What the! He finds it lovely to be killed by love?" she thought as she struggles to bring him out of the kitchen.

"Why? Why is he thinking me as a killer instead of a healer?" she thought as she finally reached the room and manages to place him on bed.

"There is only a week left and I have to do something to prove myself that I am his healer and it is lovely to be healed by love rather than being killed!" she tells herself by looking at Abhi who was asleep on bed.

Sneek peek to next part,

Pragya, "I am not affected by their accusations."

Abhi, "How can you Pragya? They are unnecessarily blaming you for my fault!"

Pragya, "Sir... I am more than happy to take blame for your faults. I never consider your faults as someone else's. Your fault is my fault as well."

Abhi walks away as he knows where her words would end up at now.

Pragya, "1...2...3... Pragya!"

Abhi at the same time calls her loudly, "Pragya! Come out of your den!"

Pragya smiles crazily and rushes to see him.

Abhi then looks at her smiling more than usual when she comes to meet him.

"Why are you smiling a lot?" he asked.

"Just happy I guess..." she replied.

Abhi, "You're crazy. How can you be happy when everyone is hating you now?"

Pragya then tells something which made him feel stressed on why was she not the way he expected to be!

Thank you for reading! 😊
Hope the update was good!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.9K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...
3K 365 2
She thought that he was thinking her as irresponsible staff But He was encouraging her and making her realize that she is Responsible. In this time s...
14.4K 1.5K 18
Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover.....
4.6K 407 2
A journey where the blood becomes a reason for their relationship. The beautiful journey of Abhi and Pragya