I Punched The Gang Leader [ON...

By scarletieyyyyy_01

|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 19/10/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 17/11/2019 || || HIGHEST RAN... More

𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Meet Sahara Lydia
𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Leader
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Meet Hunter Gerard
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Accidental Meeting
𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Back To Strangers
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Beauty And The Badass
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Death Wish
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Truth Or Dare
𝐓𝐄𝐍 | The Unexpected Hero
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Gang Leader Saved Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | My Dua For You
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Annoying Mafia
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Accompany Me
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Unwanted Guest
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Friends With Benefits Break Up
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Save Me If You Can
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Expect The Unexpected
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Start Of Something New
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | The Only Girl
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Talk About Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Love & Protect
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Nothing Last Forever
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | I'm Here, Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Sorry Not Sorry
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Falling In Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Marry Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Different Yet The Same
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Truth
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Love?
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Make It Halal
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Mine
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Wedding ( Part 1 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Wedding ( Part 2 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Home Honeymoon
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Official Married Couple
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The First Kiss
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Cruel Intentions
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Sinister
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Watch Over Her For Me
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | My Rescuer, My Hero
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | In The Name Of Love
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Legal Husband
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | It's Goodbye For Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Confession Of A Broken Hearted
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Space Between Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | One Night
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Kiss And Make Up
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | A Ruined Relationship
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Promise
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Faithful
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Mama
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | A Second Chance
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | An Untold Past
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Wounded Love
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Worst Nightmare
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Things Go Horribly Wrong
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 | The Endless Love
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Tough Choices
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Decision, Decision

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Lust & Desire

5.9K 191 20
By scarletieyyyyy_01

HAPPY TWO UPDATES AT ONCE! 💕

Sahara's POV

Once again, I'm left alone in this bedroom. He has always been so busy lately and I wonder why. I miss him. I miss him so much. But...

There's nothing I can do.

Feeling bored, I scrambled out of bed and walked over to the cabinet to get the remote control beside the television before returning back to bed.

When I switched on the flat screen with the remote and flicked mindlessly through the channels, I heard Hunter's voice calling my name, "Sahara?"

The metal knob jingled and the door swung opened, revealing Hunter in a black shirt and grey sweatpants, "I thought you're asleep already."

"No." I shook my head, pouting.

"I know that pout." he smirked, closing the door behind him slowly.

"Oh yeah?"

He walked towards me and climbed onto the bed, "I know I've been busy with my work, babe."

"Okay." I nodded.

"What are you watching?" he asked, gliding his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

I curled up beside him, tucking my legs beneath me and resting my head against his shoulder, "Kid's stuff."

"Seriously? How old are you again?" he frowned, making fun out of me.

"Hey, I'm 18. We've got 5 years gap between us, okay? So get used to it." I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped his chest.

"As you wish." he said, resting one hand under his head and the other one around my waist.

After a few minutes later, my body began to shiver and I finally realized that being in this camisole was a bad idea when you combined it with the air conditioner.

"Are you cold?" he asked, those eyes filled with concerned.

"Sort of." I murmured and he quickly grabbed the remote to turn the air conditioner off.

"Better?"

"Yea, thank you." I smiled.

"You should wear that silk robe, you know?" he suggested, pointing at my robe that was hanging on the clothes hanger stand.

"I don't know. I thought you might take it off when I wear it." I said, shy and teasing at the same time.

"Are you offering me something, Sahara?" he whispered seductively next to my ear.

"No, I'm just saying." I protested as soon as my face began to turn scarlet.

"I know you want it." he persisted.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'P'.

"Tell me."

"Hunter!" I scowled at him and suddenly he grabbed my knees then my ankles and tipped me up until I fell back onto the mattress.

He hovered smoothly on top of me, pinning me down beneath him and placed his body between my legs. It was so sudden that I squealed in surprise. He grabbed my wrists and raised them above my head.

"Hunter..." he cut me off by slamming his lips to mine and I kissed him back.

"Is this what you want?" he muttered, running his nose along my jawline.

"Yes..." I murmured against his lips. He released both my wrists and let my hands ran all over his body, exploring the perfect physique.

It was a slow process but I wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, I wanted him to enjoy it.

"Sahara..." he whispered my name, setting my heart on fire.

He kissed my lips again, "You're irresistible."

He broke the kiss and sat up to pull his shirt over his head, tossing it onto the floor.

'Oh God, he is so perfect. I love him so much.'

"You're driving me crazy, baby." he traced his finger along my bottom lip and covered my lips with his again before moving down to my jawline, neck and collarbone.

"Hunter..." I whimpered in anticipation.

"You're so sexy in that." he bit my earlobe.

"Your lips, your neck, your hair, your body and everything about you is just so beautiful." he buried his face in my neck, sucking at the skin between his teeth.

"I love you, Sahara. You know that?" he asked, stroking my hair gently.

"Y-Yes." my voice struggled to come out as my breath died in my throat.

I felt his hands glided down to the hem of my camisole...

"Hunter?" I intended to protest but it was already off me in a split second.

God! I'm only in my bra and panties, half naked underneath him. He paused above me, eyeing my body from the bottom to the top.

My mind began to blame myself for wearing the exclusive black Victoria's Secret lingeries he bought me. I didn't know he was taking it this far.

The urge to cover my body came to mind and I raised up my hands but Hunter stopped me by grabbing both of my wrists, "You never ever have to cover up for me."

Upon hearing that, I let him moved my hands back down to my side. Those eyes holding so much love for me even for a short period of time since we met.

"O-Okay." I breathed out.

In that split second before he touched every nerve of my bare skin, my brain was electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words.

"You smell so good..." he kept on whispering sweet things into my ears which took my mind of being half naked underneath him.

He parted my legs even wider with his knee and pressed his body hard againts mine. Oh...

Seconds later, his hands began roving all over my body as our breathing then became rough and fast. He kissed my neck, my collarbone, my chest, my stomach down to my sensitive spot. Kissing every inch of my body.

"Hunter..." I moaned, arching my back off the mattress from the heavenly pleasure.

My hands traveled through his strong muscles, rubbing his chiseled chest, his broad shoulders and making their way down to his toned abs.

He left every part of me untouched as we started screaming for each other.

"Oh, Hunter..." I let out whimpers, clawing at his back.

"Fuck, Sahara..." he moaned, welcoming the sting.

"Shhh..." he hushed me, placing his finger on my lips as he placed soft butterfly kisses on my belly.

He slowed down and worked his way back up to my swollen, red lips. He slipped his fingers under the back of my neck and pulled me into him, adding more pressure to our lips, deepening the kiss.

Not long after, the best moments of our lives have been interrupted by the sound of his phone vibrating on the bedside table.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I pulled away from the kiss and turned to the other side, "Hunter, your phone..."

"I don't care, Sahara." he shut me out, keep on forcing himself on me.

When the phone stopped vibrating, he made his way back down to my chest as his hand came up to my bra and attempted to undo the strap...

'Oh my God. We're really going to do the deed tonight. I'm not ready yet. Please make the phone vibrate again...'

I'm okay with the kissing and making out but I wasn't sure if I'm ready to go beyond that. I'm scared, too scared for that.

I kept on praying the whole time that a miracle would happened and my prayers have been answered when his phone vibrated again.

Before he could yanked at the fabric off me, I called out his name to stop his movement, "Hunter..."

"What's wrong?" he groaned.

I pulled his head back to mine and pressed my thumb gently on his lips, "The phone."

"It's nothing important, baby. Please..." he pleaded, burying his head in the crook of my neck again, attempting to possess my mind and my body from the reality.

"Hunter..." I retaliated, insisting him to take the call.

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before he finally gave in. I knew it was hard for him to let go of me but I had to. I wanted him to because...

Tonight is not the night I expect it to happen.

He let out a harsh breath, "Oh, alright..."

He got off me lazily and pulled the sheets over my bare body before reaching towards the bedside table to get his phone.

"Hunter Gerard." he said.

He continued his phone conversation, though he didn't take his eyes off me. Instinctively, I pulled the sheets up to my chest to cover myself and he shook his head.

"Alright." Hunter hung up.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, babe. I have something to deal with first thing in the morning." he gave me a pathetic smile.

"Oh, don't worry. It's okay."

"I love you." he declared his love for me truthfully.

"You better get some sleep then." I raised my eyebrows and he nodded.

"Here." he grabbed the camisole from the floor and sat down next to me.

"Lift your arms up." he demanded and I did as I was told.

He loosened the sheets and pulled the camisole over my body, "You must be cold."

"Let's go to bed." I grinned and he kissed me on the forehead before joining me in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 80.8K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
484K 17.6K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
368K 21.1K 97
|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 15/6/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 11/7/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN SPIRITUAL ON 11/7/2019 || || HIG...