To Ruin Her For Me.

Da Ishqbaaz_01

Friendship! is the name of their mysterious relationship, but words changed the meaning of their relationship... Altro

part 1
part 2
promo
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 15.
part 16.
part 17
part 18.
part 19.
part 20
part 21.
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26.
part 27 (a)
27 part (b)

part 14

1.5K 159 71
Da Ishqbaaz_01

We know for many Shivaay's character is really disgusting but have some patience  as after 15 part you might find the boring stuff interesting 

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Anika's room

Both mother and daughter were spending quality time with each other. Though both were not fine yet the where acting like they are happy just for shake of each other happiness. Because being a mother, Ankita knew, that if she broke down in front of her daughter then Anika's suffering will get more deepen and on the contrary Anika, a mature daughter too knows that if one more tear she shed in front of her mother who already bore the wound of losing her first child and today if she too lost her existence that made her, hers mumma devil baby in innocent clothing then it'll be loss of a mother, who'll think that her prays are never got heard by Lord and that will result infirmity fall of mother in her own eyes and nothing is in this world is more afflict for a mother than this;

My kids still have to shed tears in my presences !

And Anu has to prove this wrong that nor her mother prays left unheard and nor a mother has to fell in her own eyes.

This was the recent oath Anika took, taking Ankita in hug,  hearing her insecurities in their room.

Ankita was continuously laughing because of Anika who non stop was tickling her while back to back kissing Ankita whole face hovering on her. Both were unaware about third person presences who standing far near door was enjoying their moment

Ankita" Stop it Anu I'm your mom. Why you always make me feel that you are my boyfriend"

Ankita chuckled pushing Anika on  bed while standing straight on floor

Anika" Not a bad idea, Dr Ankita."

Anika looked around and suppressing her smile, catches red rose from vase, getting on one knee, she like romantic lover propose Ankita extending rose towards her.

" Mujhse shaddi karlo , Dr Ankita. Tumhari Sheela se bhi hot jawani aur Kareen se bhi patli kamari ney mujhe tumhara dewaan kar diya hai"

Ankita whose eyes got popped to hear that before she can come out of previous shock, Anika gave her another shock.

Anika" Kuch to bolo jaaneman mujhe abhi future planning bhi karni hai"

She winked at her stressing on future playing leaving Ankita choking and giggling Anika. But before Ankita could utter something someone else voice came over.

" If you are not ready to accept Anika's proposal, then I'm ready to do future planning with you. Dr Ankita"

Ankita before turning to owner of the voice glanced Anika with another shock who was suppressing her laugh glancing the person standing at back of Ankita.

Ankita" Don't you have shame, Jhanvi?"

She asked turning to Jhanvi

Jhanvi" Hain, Ankita darling but kya karu tumhain dekh kar pata nahe kyun, aaj bhi sharm besharm aur hamare fuse hue armaano ki tubelight phir se twinkle twinkle karne lagti hai"

Jhanvi said huskily tracing her finger on Ankita cheek winking at Anika who was smiling looking at Ankita's cute red face. Jhanvi moved close to her and tries to kiss Ankita when Ankita ran out screaming....

" I'm not lesbo"

Leaving both Jhanvi and Anika burst into laughter behind her. When Jhanvi helped Anika to stand and spoke pecking her forehead.

" Ankita is blessed that she got daughter like you"

Anika" Matlab"

Jhanvi" You every well know what is my matlab. Now come all are waiting for you at breakfast"

She told smiling.

Anika" Badi maa you go, I'm coming in few minutes"

Jhanvi" Come soon Anika, Mrs Kapoor has already come"

Anika pov" I've convinced mom somehow. But what if, she and dad came to know about everything? They will......nahe main aisa nahe kar sakti, mere sath kahi zindagiya jhuri hai.....meri har khushi to adhuri reha gayi par meri wajah se Gayu.... no, never. I've to do something before it gets late but for that........

" You'll get enough time to plan against me but for doing master planning, energy is required and I'm sure all you have wasted in crying and cursing me. Come have your breakfast and then think with full stomach and relaxed mind that how you have to get rid of this. Rascal"

I was in my own thoughts when I heard the most wanted to now, most unwanted voice. I from the corner of eye glances him as he was approaching bed with breakfast tray. As he was approaching bed side I, for few seconds questioned my own self that,

" How he always get to know what I think?"

Forget it! I can never know his magic.

Shivaay"Don't think much about me JAANA, you'll lose your sanity"

He whispered in my ear that trembles me. I from corner of eyes glances him and that's it, again I terribly failed to get escape myself from his orbs. No matter how hard I try not to look into his orbs but it has become my weakness that whenever he looks at me, orbs involuntary my orbs gets locked with his.

Though I don't know his magic but one thing I knew it's that, after having glimpse of this Demon, shivers don't run down my spine when his warm yet raw voice waves in my ears and his smirk, that's his mere weapon deeply shattered my soul and it will be pure lie if I deny this fact. Yet I've to change this fact to make him lose this game.

Anika" What the hell you are doing here?"

Shivaay" I came to my heaven, to make her have her breakfast. I know she from past few days haven't eaten well."

He told settling on bed

Anika" I'm not hungry, just get lost from here"

Shivaay" Love. Don't get annoyed and come, see I cooked your all time favourite yum. Aloo puri"

He lovingly called her extending his hand

Anika" I said just leave"

She screamed jerking his hand

Shivaay" Not before making you finish your breakfast .Stop being stubborn kid always and come "

Anika" Look Rascal, I'm not hungry and when I'll be hungry, I'll eat myself.  You always don't try to be my father"

She told clutching his collar

" Contract!"

He reminded her pulling her close to him grasping her from nape. Both were so closed to each other that their cold and warm breaths were fanning on each other lips.

Shivaay" This contract  is like Rebel, a mistake can destroy one's life. If you don't want my fever of passion to destroy you more then, don't tyrant me to burn you alive in my. DESIRES " 

He in deep raw tone blew his words against her lips. Anika tightly shut her eyes feeling his warm breaths on her cold parted lips, Shivaay smiles softly making her composed on bed he commands her to have her breakfast. Anika nodded positive and began having her breakfast when her eyes seeks the attention on his hands and shirt

Anika pov" Why he's wearing gloves? He never likes them to wear and his shirt buttons......".

She pov staring his hands and shirt but before she could complete her pov, Shivaay who read her mind retain her thoughts uttering.

Shivaay" Kisi aur ke pati ko yun check out nahe karte, Mrs"

He told stressing on Mrs that brought Anika back to reality. Her soft eyes again got filled with rage.

Anika" I have performed the clause of contract. Now Mr Rascal, you may leave"

She ordered showing  him index finger to door 

Shivaay" Look Anika I'm married now. Now I'm not your Shiv who whole day use to tolerate your tantrums so please change your habits and stop throwing these tantrums on, Tia's Shivaay baby and properly finish your breakfast "

He told smiling stressing on Tia's Shivaay baby.

Anika" Then what the hell you are doing here? Just get lost to your Tia and bore her tantrums now, nor I showed you any nor I'm dying for you to bore me and my tantrums. And what habit huh,what? "

Shivaay" Everything that reminds you of your, Shiv"

He chuckled

Anika" There's nothing that reminds me of, my Shiv"

She said in flow standing at distances from him

Shivaay eyes got moist to hear My Shiv from her mouth. He happily marched close to her, taking her face in cup he lovingly said.

Shivaay" My Shiv. I'm your Shiv"

Anika" You are not my Shiv"

She screamed throwing his hands down when she heard Tia voice

Tia" Yes babe he's no more your Shiv because now he's, my Shivaay baby. Right baby?"

Tia asked engulfing in his arms.

Shivaay " Yes you are absolutely right. But what are you doing here? I've told you to rest then why you woke up soon. You need rest ( smirk) sweetheart"

He lovingly said caressing her hairs staring Anika who was glancing him with straight face

Tia" Aww! Baby you are spoiling me by this care. Don't panic baby, I'm fine."

Shivaay" No, you are not fine come let's go to room first you'll do healthy breakfast and I'll give you massage ( turning to Anika) and Anika you, please have your breakfast of your own now as now I'm husband and my first priority is my wife. Right wifey?"

He asked huskily rubbing his thumb close to her lips.

Tia" Baby stop it and Anika babe is also here, have same shame"

Shivaay" What shame Tia? I'm doing romance with my wife not with neighbour's wife, then why should I do any shame ha?  And about your Anika babe is also here. You wait let ask her ( he like predictor walked to her)  Anika do you have problem if infront of you I romance with, Tia?

He asked straight looking in her orbs pulling Tia close to him. Anika glanced both then fixing her gaze on Tia nodded negative.

Shivaay" Look she doesn't have any problem and you, how unromantic you turned in single night"

He pouts angrily turns his face apposite to her that soon he turns, smirk covered over his lips staring Anika through mirror who was standing numb

Tia" Shivaay baby I never knew you are this much cheezy and romantic"

She said making him look at her

Shivaay" This is you saying? Baby you.... have you forgotten our, first night"

He whispered stressing on first night winking at Anika who hurtfully glanced him

Tia" Shivaay baby it's enough. Come lets go mom is on the way and I've to get ready"

She told lightly hitting him on his chest"

Shivaay" Not you have to get ready, but I'll get you ready"

He told scooping her in arms

Tia" Baby.... "

Shivaay" Shhh.... no more words. I'll get you ready that's it and one more thing don't tried yourself more in reception okay. We have to celebrate our love"

He whispered passing from Anika like this that it gets audible to her. He turns back near door and commands her.

Shivaay" Please close the door Anika, my hands are not free"

He told showing Tia to her in his arms. Anika kept on staring him and soon his view gets blur from her sight. She gets on her knees and screamed loudly covering her face in between her palms.

Like this day went in reception preparations and both Shivaay and Anika ignored each other. Shivaay spend more of the time with Tia and all were teasing him  specially Tia who when came down stairs she was wearing complete eastern dress that was complete opposite to her character. Anika who was too present there was smiling for namesake and for her loved ones happiness and wearing the mask of smile she was smiling sitting next to Vikram and like this in  leg pulling session sun gets into his bed and moon comes out of his bed and with that dadi commanded them to get ready for reception now to which all nods and marched to their rooms when Shivaay stopped Vikram in corridor and drag him to one room.

Shivaay" What the hell you were doing with Anika,haan?"

He yelled

Vikram" Shivaay what's the matter man? And what I was doing with Anika?"

He asked being confused

Shivaay" Oh! So you don't know what you were doing with Anika? How innocent you act but let me tell you, if Anika feels uncomfortable with your closeness with her then, better stay away from her. Did you get it?"

He warned

Vikram" Shivaay she's my wife okay, and why you are getting this much offend?"

He asked raising his brow.

Shivaay" Because she's not your wife"

He told point at him that changed Vikram expressions like thief's changes when his crime comes infront of others

Vikram" What are you saying Shivaay? Are you out of mind?"

Shivaay" Voice down, otherwise I won't give you another favour. Already a favour I and Yash uncle have done on you and you well know, why that favour "

He threatened clutching his collar

Vikram" I'm sorry"

He apologised

Shivaay" You should be"

He told gently removing dust from Vikram collar

Vikram" How you came to know about this? Did Anika.... "

Shivaay" Nope she didn't tell me but I think you people have forgotten that I am, Shivaay Singh Oberoi and SSO knows everything. But Yash Singh Raizada is not aware about everything and if he came to know about everything then you know, you'll be left with, nothing"

He told interrupting him leaving Vikram eyes widen.

Vikram" Shivaay.......

Shivaay"Don't worry I won't tell Yash uncle about this but this truth won't stay under cover till long"

Vikram" Thank you Shivaay please don't tell anything to Yash uncle. I've talked to Anika about count marriage......

Shivaay " Count marriage?"

Vikram" Yeah in morning I told Anika that we should do count marriage and make this marriage legal as I've realized my mistake"

Shivaay glared him like a vampire stares his meal, he wanted to suck his whole blood on the spot and make him lifeless for making his life his but he drank his anger and spoke softly murdering him with his gaze.

Shivaay" And what Anika said?"

Vikram" Nothing but I'm sure I'll convince her after all she loves me"

Shivaay" But you can't marry her."

Vikram" Why?"

Shivaay smirked, opening his phone he showed him something that shocked him to core that sweat droplets covered his forehead. Vikram lifts his lashes and glanced Shivaay gulping hard.

Shivaay" Told you, I know everything but don't panic I know you are good man and SSO helps good people and you are in my good books so if you act on my sayings then.......

Vikram" What I've to do, to be in your book?"

He asked clearing his sweat with Shivaay's handkerchief that he passes on

Shivaay" Nothing the way it's going let it go. And trust me if you do what I say you then you'll be safe including staying far from Anika. She's my family, Vikram and you are my friend but you know, family is more important than friends. Understood?"

Vikram" No, I won't get close to Anika I swear but please don't tell Yash uncle about this  please man I beg you"

Shivaay" Fine."

Vikram" Thanks bro"

Shivaay" There's no need to thanks go and get ready for reception after all it's yours too"

Vikram nodded and was about to leave when Shivaay called him for behind

Shivaay" Vikram"

Vikram" Yeah"

Shivaay" Have you gifted something to Anika?"

Vikram" Gift? Why?"

Shivaay" What a fool you are Vikram? When Gayu will ask what you gifted Anika? Then what you'll tell them? That you didn't give anything to Anika. Then all will start doubting you"

Vikram" What should I do?"

Shivaay" karna kya hai come with me "

Shivaay's room

Shivaay marched in followed by Vikram. He opened his wardrobe and took wrapped box out of his secretly locker and caressing it for seconds handover it to Vikram

Vikram" What's this?"

Shivaay" I've bought it for Tia but now I think you are in its need  yeh lo aur go and give this to Anika and don't tell her I gave you."

Vikram" But.....".

Shivaay" No ifs and buts and go and perform your job"

Vikram" You are such a gentleman Shivaay.
Thank you"

He thanks him leaving out. Shivaay shuts the door behind him and with that whole room gets filled with Anika's pictures. He smiles widely that abruptly devolves into his devil smirk and shouts loudly spreading his arms.

VAMP IN GENTLEMAN IS MY CODE!

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Precap

Anika sleeping in Shivaay's arms

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Thanks for your votes and comments and showing this much patience

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

462K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
58.9K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
65.5K 6.7K 45
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...