Lapis x fem!reader "To unders...

By W0rmC0rpse

Status:finished Ah, Lapis Lazuli. A beautiful gem with a kind, fun heart. You never thought you'd understand... More

Prologue (1)
Prologue (2)
Prologue (3)(final prologue)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Tanzanite's designs! :D
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-The End?

A Tanzanite and Pearl fusion?

2K 57 5
By W0rmC0rpse

Hey all,this is the first fusion of Tanzanite i'll be revealing. I'd like you all to meet Kunzite,the fusion between Tanzanite and Pearl!

Kunzite is a awkward,slightly shy but friendly face. Always wearing a smile,this awkward gem is more than happy to help and be a friend. She may wrongly phrase her sentences and start to get carried away in a conversation,but she'll always try her best not to get distracted and be there for her friends.

See if you can pick out the features she shares from each gem ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.1K 31
Peridot Diamond: A short, pale blonde scientist who is socially awkward. All she cares about is science, facts, and logics. She's never really had a...
3K 147 29
(A Lapidot human AU) Peridot Greene, a 22-year-old attendee at Homeworld University, straight A student, never causes any trouble amongst the student...
73.8K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
55 1 2
What if there was a new family who is moving to Beach city just have a peaceful life, but they ended up meeting a strange boy who is so overly Positi...