Spongeward (no smut)

By swagphia69

This was a joke fanfic I made after my friend and I were talking about how there are ships for everything so... More

Spongebob's POV
Squidward's POV
Spongebob's POV
Squidward's POV
Spongebob's POV
Squidward's POV
Third Person POV
Squidward's POV

Squidward's POV

1K 21 15
By swagphia69

         "Spongebob!" I yelled from my window. Spongebob was making noise again, not that I actually minded that much, but I couldn't let Spongebob know that little secret. Spongebob laughed - that laugh that makes my heart skip a beat, that laugh that makes me want to jump into his arms and kiss him. "Hi Squidward!" Such simple words and yet..."Oh Spongebob..." I murmur lovingly. I go downstairs and open the door so that I can see his beautiful face up close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...