𝕄𝕪 𝟛𝟠 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪💚

Galing kay YoungboyKentrell

"you my 38 baby"💚🐍 read my first book. Higit pa

Characters
Chapter 1: Armya what are you doing here?
Chapter 3: Say come here
Questions
Chapter 4: So y'all together?
Chapter 5: Get the fuck out

Chapter 2: Wassup I'm Keyonni

149 9 0
Galing kay YoungboyKentrell

Keyonni-

We walked in the mall heading towards Victoria secret and just picked up a few things. We walked around the mall grabbing clothes and shoes. I needed some new clothes anyways. I got me a pair of Fendi thigh high boots, cause why not spoil myself. Armya got some Gucci items and we headed out the mall back towards the car. I bet y'all wondering what we do for a living. Well, I'm a model and Armya owns a business where she sells hair, lashes and lipgloss. Her business is super successful and I'm very proud of her.

"Ight let's go home now" I said.

"Ok. Yo house right?" She asked stupidly.

"Yes hoe. Now come on." I said.

         ~halfway to Keyonni house~

"Oh can u stop around the corner from my house. I need some weed." I said.

"Yea I gotchu." Armya said.

She continued driving as we talked about random stuff just catching up and shit. She pulled up to the plug house and I got out. I knocked on the door, and Lynden opened it. A smile instantly appeared on his face.

~Lynden

"Hey babygirl what you need?" He asked me. Lynden was 22 and he always flirted with me. He was fine too. I wasn't interested tho. Anyone could tell he was a fuckboy and I just wanted to buy some weed from him.

"Hey Lynden, let me get a 30 sack" I said.

"Smh. Always smoking." he said playfully.

"Boy get the fuck you the one who sell it, now go get my shit." I responded. He went in the house and came back with my weed. "Thank you sir." I said handing him my money.

"No problem ma." he said. That boy play too much.

I walked back towards the car and got in. Armya pulled off. "Girl he still trying that shit?" she said talking about Lynden.

"Hoe yes that boy got issues." I said laughing.

We pulled into my driveway and got out grabbing our bags and shit. We went in the house and sat our bags down. We went up to my room. "How's yo daddy?" I asked out of curiosity while rolling up.

"He good. Annoying as always." She said laughing. I missed him (not in a weird way) that's like my uncle. Me and Armya were alike. She grew up without a mother and I grew up without a father. Her mother left when she was 12 to a new family which was fucked up. My father left when I was 8 but he really didn't have a choice. I hate him with a passion and I'd rather not have a father than to call that fucked up man my dad. My story is more complicated and fucked.

     ~Backstory on Keyonni's father~

( Keyonni is 8 years old)

"Keyonni wake up." my father called me waking me up.

"Yes daddy? I'm sleepy." I told him.

"Just do me a favor and you can go back to sleep baby." He said.

"What's the favor?" I yawned.

"Take off your clothes." He said sternly.

"Why dad? Am I about to take a bath?" I asked confused.

"Do what the fuck I said do." He said starting to sound mean.

I was scared so I took off my clothes. As I did that, he unbuckled his pants and his boy part was sticking straight up.

"Now listen to what I say." He said. "If you tell yo mama about this I will beat you untill you die." I started crying not sure what was going on. "Do you understand?" He said.

Trying to talk through my cries I said "yes." "Yes what?" he said. "Yes sir." As I said these words I felt something hard go into me. It hurt so much. I was crying and screaming. "Shut the fuck up little bitch." My dad said to me. And he just kept going. When he was finished he said "remember what I told you, and clean the fuck up."

I was so scared to tell my mom about it but one day when we was on our girls day I was thinking about it and just start crying. "What's wrong momma?" My mommy said. As I told her what happened she grew madder and madder. She started crying and said we had to leave the icecream shop.

We pulled up to the house and to be honest I never been more scared in my life. She grabbed something out of the glovebox and put it in her purse. We walked in and there he was sitting on the couch. My mom yelled "you raped my 8 year old child!" She then pulled a gun out of her purse and my "father's" face filled with fear. "Kiera listen don't do anything stupid. I was hurt in the moment and-" he was cut off by 2 gunshots. My momma had shot him in both of his legs. Another shot went off. She shot his boy area.

"Get the fuck out!" She yelled. "And don't ever try to threaten my child again." He sat there screaming. My mom called one of his friends and told him to come get him. I never seen or even heard of him since then. I hoped he was dead somewhere and his decaying body got peed on.

        ~back to Keyonni right now~

"Girl Ian been out in a while." I said passing the blunt to Armya.

"Me either we finna have fun tonight!" She said excitedly.

After we smoked the blunt we was slumped.

                  °four hours later°

I woke up and checked my phone seeing the time was 7:30. Perfect. "Armya wake up bitch we was knocked." I said laughing.

"Bitch what time is it she said getting up." "7:30" I said. "Ight let's get ready."

We both took our showers did our hygiene stuff and got dressed. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. Armya fixed her hair and did her makeup. We both did a lil sum light.

"Ouuu bestie you bad" Armya said looking at me.

"No you fire as the fuck" I said back smiling.

"Take my picture." she said.

"Ight" I took the phone taking a couple pictures of her. I gave her my phone back and my phone buzzed. "Armya_da_bratt_ has tagged you in a post" I clicked on the notification.

Liked by 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 and 𝟒𝟓,𝟖𝟒𝟔 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Armya_da_bratt_: Pretty in pink🥴😘
Photo creds: @keyonni.dolll🥰

View all 23,745 comments

"Take my picture bestie." I told her.

"Ight." I handed her my iPhone 11 and she snapped a couple of pictures before handing me my phone back. I decided to post the one I liked best.

Liked by 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 and 𝟒𝟖,𝟗𝟎𝟓 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Keyonni.dolll: I'ma boss like to run shit🤸🏽‍♀️💕
Photo creds: @armya_da_bratt_💚

View all 27,092 comments

"You ready?" I asked. "Yea let's go" Armya said. "We taking my car." I said. "Ight." She said.

We pulled up to the club and got out. There was hella niggas and bitches staring at us. Armya texted Joe to come outside and he came outside. He walked up to us and hugged Armya when they broke the hug he said, "waddup my name babyjoe." And held out his hand for me to shake it. "Keyonni" I said shaking his hand. We made our way in the club and hoes was looking salty as the fuck.

We walked up to the V.I.P. section with Joe and it was hella niggas up there. "Y'all this my girl Armya and her friend" Joe spoke. "Nigga ian yo girl" Armya said to him. "Yet" he said.

This black Chinese looking dude looked at me and said "wassup I'm Ben." "And I'm daddy Kd." The one with big ass ears said. I laughed, "Wassup I'm Keyonni." I looked over and seen a boy with dents in his head staring at me. He had a girl sitting in his lap. "Move." He said and straight faced the girl sitting in his lap and she got up and left looking mad asf.

How do y'all like the story so far?
What do y'all think about Keyonni's father. Did her mother do the right thing? Update coming soon! Vote and comment!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

419 14 11
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
1.3K 124 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
764 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
6.3K 119 8
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-