The Trouble Next Door (Book #...

Від nevergoingtofindme

(Book #3 of the mafia series) Sierra is now 21 years old and in her last year of collage She lives in this... Більше

Authors Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch.26
Ch. 27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch. 30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch.39
Ch. 40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch.47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch.50

Ch. 6

3.7K 160 23
Від nevergoingtofindme

Sierras POV

"Hey class is about to start"

Immediately I wake up and look directly at the clock hanging on the wall and read 10:38am

I smile at Jorge who has been waking me up everyday before class starts. "Thanks, Jorge" I say and he just nods.

Just then the door opens and to my surprise I see Hayden. Yes the same Hayden who is my neighbor.

I immediately start hearing Brittany call dibs on him before any of her friends can.

Brittany is basically the mean girl even though we're in university. She's also slept with majority of the guys but hey I'm not judging.

"Have you ever wondered if sponge bob acts immature just because he doesn't want anyone knowing how he is really feeling inside and that he actually grew up with his parents arguing and was abused and if people think that he's too immature to function as an adult then they would think that he doesn't have the capacity to understand how it feels like to be sad because he's always goofing off with Patrick" Jorge says to me and his friend next to him making me start to think.

"Jorge you always fucking do this!" Me and Manny, his friend, shout at him.

"Just saying" he says putting his hands up in surrender.

"It's going to be in our minds for the rest of the day, Jorge. You always do this to us each and every day" Manny, says.

"Manny, how was your date last night?" I ask.

He looks at me and the groans before starting to bang his head on the table.

"Was it that bad?" Jorge ask and Manny just bangs his head harder before the professor comes in.

"Alright class" it starts making all of us look ahead.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Brittany talking with Hayden. He looks like he would be somewhere else other then where he's seated.

He sees me staring at him making me awkwardly smile before turning my full attention to the professor.

"Someone has a crush" Jorge sings out.

I roll my eyes and stomp on his foot making him groan out loud.

"Mr. Cruz, is there something you'd like to say?" The professor ask and I smile looking on ahead.

"No, sir" Jorge says throwing a side glare at me.

After that classes began to go on as normal with us taking notes and what not.

I make my way to the school cafe. God I'm so hungry.

I came home later from work today because apparently Angelina was still not over me getting late to work.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Drew and my old best friend, Kiara, sitting all together with most of the football team.

I smirk seeing the bandage covering his nose.

I need to give Hayden an actual apology. I've been avoiding him like the Black Plague since the incident.

God that was so embarrassing!

"Yo Sierra!" Jorge screams in my ear making me wince.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shout at him and he just chuckles along with Manny.

"We heard what happened with douchebag over there" Manny says and I sigh. I knew Kiara was going to run her mouth.

That reminds me, Why aren't they sitting with them?

"Aren't you guys part of there group?" I ask confused as we approach the line.

They both look at each other and burst out laughing.

"We might be in the football team but that doesn't mean we like Drew" Jorge says.

"If we're being honest here, almost no one in the team likes Drew. He only made the team because of how much money his parents found the school. I mean have you seen how rich he is?!" Manny says and I nod.

Drew's parents own a multi-million company and treat him like he's the king of the whole world it's crazy. They let Drew get away with anything and clean his own messes.

"That's why you never catch him out in the field and the guys aren't sitting with him, he's sitting with them not the other way around. Get you're facts straight" Jorge adds in.

We all start ordering when we finally get to the front of the line and sit in the table that we always sit in. Even before I started dating Drew, I would always hang out with them.

I've known these two goofballs since the beginning of university. They are both in business major with me. Manny has a set goal of becoming a football star and then making his own business. Meanwhile Jorge is planning on getting an internship with major companies to get his foot in the door if football doesn't work for him.

I'm sad that I won't be able to see them after we graduate.

"You got any plans later on today?" Jorge ask and I shake my head no. "Good you can help me surprise my girlfriend for our 5 year anniversary.... you too Manny"

"What if I have plans later on?" Manny ask. Me and Jorge both look at each other then burst out laughing.

Manny just glares at us as he starts to mutter curse words.

"Yo what are you guys doing later on?" Stephen, another one of the football players that was sitting with Drew comes over and sits with us.

"Helping Jorge the monkey over here set some stuff out for his lady" I say taking a bite out of my burger.

"I got a party later on happening at my place if you guys want to come after your finished" Stephen says and I look over at Manny.

Manny looks at me and nods. "We'll see" Manny says.

"Heard what happened between You and Drew. That shit is fucked up" Stephen says and all the other football players suddenly come over and sit with us.

"Man that dude is a fucking snake, I swear" Xavier, another football player, says.

Did I forget to mention that I was good friends with all the football players before I started to date Drew?

"How you been? You doing good?" Jay, the quietest of all of them, ask.

Im not going to mention to them what happened the night before or else they'll probably get arrested and I don't want that right now.

"I've been doing good. Sucks that it's that time of month though" I say and they all scrunch up there face in disgust making me burst out laughing.

"Too much info"

"TMI"

"Dude!"

"Why, god? Why?"

"I was just trying to enjoy my food!"

"Guys, cut it off"

~~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!

Double update!

If you're American have a happy new year 😃😃

Just kidding but if you are American and celebrate thanksgiving then have a happy thanksgiving!

If you don't celebrate it then have a good day!

Don't forget to spend time with your family today because you never know when they will be taken from us.

Have a good day and see you guys until the next time I update!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Sweet Spot Від Amber

Романтика

6.3M 270K 40
Sierra Lancaster has had an agonizingly mediocre life. She grew up in a happy home, made loyal friends, graduated college, and is now pursuing her dr...
25.1K 1.9K 77
As Tessa starts her senior year she plans to have fun. But that doesn't exactly happen when her enemies family moves back to town. There are so many...
13.8K 371 20
"You don't know what you're getting yourself into with me" he murmured, lips almost touching my ear. "I trust you" I breathed back, staring into thos...
277K 10.1K 21
Carrie has been trying hard to put her past behind her. She has moved far away from her family, who really didn't care for her too much. Though the b...