Doki Doki Lesbian Club

By RainyPrime2468

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... More

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 9 - BAKA!
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 14 - Cupcakes
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 31 - The Race
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 45 - Epiphany
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 48 - Holding on
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 2 - What?

2.9K 68 52
By RainyPrime2468

Trigger Warning: Gay thoughts again, swearing, yelling and probably bad spelling.

Yuri quickly dashed to her friend on the floor kneeling down next to Natsuki and held her gently so she could see Natsukis face and barely knew what was going on.

"MONIKA! SAYORI! GET HERE QUICK! NATSUKI FAINTED SHE NEEDS HELP!" Begged Yuri at the top of her lungs afraid the pink girl was dead. She pulled Natsukis body up so she was hugging her and gently started to stroke the back of Natsukis head. "Please, please be ok Natsuki... Come back to me..." whispered Yuri almost in tears.
Then when the other club members came to see Natsuki Monika instantly took action stopping anyone from panicking too much and helped them carry Natsuki to the nurses office. They all had to carry her because Natsuki was surprisingly heavy.

|-------|Time Skip to the nurse|-------|

"N-Nurse w-will s-she b-b-be a-alright?" asked Sayori in a shaky voice from panicking about her friend.

"We found her like that passed out on the floor, do you know what happened to her?" Asked Monika with a calm voice but shaky emerald eyes. Yuri just stayed quiet.

"She will be fine, don't worry she will regain concious soon. As for what happened this was just a simple panic attack. Do any of you know anything that could have caused a trigger?" Asked the nurse seriously.

"I-It was my fault." Said Yuri, everyone turned around to look at her with confusion. "I-I accidentally c-closed the door behind me when I left the closet and the lights weren't working, s-so when I did it must have been pitch black in there. I swear it was only for a second! I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to, I-I d-didn't k-know!" Said Yuri putting both hands on her face as she cried into them.

"I-Its n-not y-your f-fault Y-Yuri!" Said Sayori trying to cheer her up, but since she was already a crying mess it came out slow and distorted, which was actually a little funny to see.

"Yes, Sayori is right. You had no way of knowing that this would happen." Said Monika walking so she was next to Yuri and rubbed circles on her back, to comfort her crying friend.

"She is right, the best thing we can do now is wait for her to regain conciousness." Said the nurse.

" Guess I'm staying for overtime, gosh the things you make me do Natsuki." Smiled the nurse leaning back into her chair in a comedic way.

"Wait, how often do you have Natsuki here?" Asked Monika curiously. The nurse took her time to answer, looking at the three girls intently, losing her smile and clearly deep in thought.

"Well since you seem to be good friends of hers, I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you."

"T-Tell us w-what?" Asked Yuri now looking up from her hands.

"Natsuki is a regular here, she comes every morning and if she can't make it in the morning I garantee she will come in the evening". Said the nurse with a small sigh.

"WHAT?!" The all shouted at the same time.

"She only comes to get a few small bruises checked, but what worries me is that they're constant and to make it worse, the school overlooks this because of how minor they are." The nurse sighed before looking away from them.

"I mean, I knew Natsuki got into fights, but every day?" Questioned Sayori.

"To be honest, legally, I shouldn't even be telling you this. So don't tell anyone and if you do, you didn't get it from me. Just keep an eye on her." Said the nurse seriously.

"Ok." Said the dokis in unison.

|--------------------|LATER|--------------------|

Natsuki opened her eyes to find herself in an unknown place, that was dark and endless. Natsuki first assumed that she had gone blind, but was proven wrong when she could somehow perfectly see herself in an empty place with no light. This endless dark void, was nothing like the closet, because no matter how dark it was in there, you could still see faint glimmers of light through the cracks and spaces of the door. But here she could see nothing but blackness, no secret lights, no cold or warmth. She looked around her feeling as if she was just floating in the air. Natsuki was comfortable, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, very very wrong. Like the cold shivers of fear she would get when her papa was around, it was weak but she could still feel the sense of danger, leaving her stiff and on edge. Natsukis suspicion was proven to be correct when two long shadowy arms attacked her out of no where and started to strangle her with all their might. She tried to struggle and let loose of the grip so she could breath, or better yet escape, but no... It had the opposite effect. The two arms lifted her up in the air before slamming her down on the now existing ground, she wasn't even able to yelp in pain because of how hard it was strangling her. As soon as she fully regained her senses from the sharp pain of the monsters attack, the solid ground started turning into a thick liquid with a tar like texture and she was sinking in incredibly slowly. She tried to struggle but the arms just kept on pushing her deeper and deeper into the black shadow tar. The more she went in the less she was able to move and when her legs, arms and back were stuck to the liquid, the arms moved away from her neck since the liquid would do the rest of the job for it. Almost like that thing wanted to see her drown to death. The liquid started to force Natsuki deeper, she never stopped struggling though, and just when her face was about to be fully consumed like the rest of her body, her breath and heartbeat as erratic as her eyes that looked around desparatly for help... She woke up.

Natsuki shot up from the bed as soon as her eyes opened, breathing just as heavily as she was in the dream, covered in a cold sweat. Natsuki frantically looked around only to relax when she saw a familiar short dark brown haired, caramel coloured skin nurse and a familiar nurses office room and bed with curtains surrounding it.

"Hey kid." Said the nurse in her usual cool way.

"Hey Doc. How are ya?" Said Natsuki casually with a toothy grin, acting like she wasn't in a serious situation.

"Clearly better then you that's for sure." Smirked the nurse.

"Ha ha very funny. So...what idsactlly happened? " Asked Natsuki, scratching the back of her head.

"You had a panic attack again and your friends carried you here. They said they were in the same club as you, it's nice to know your making changes." Said the nurse with a relieved smile.

"I guess so...did they leave already?" Asked Natsuki praying for a yes

"Yes-" Natsuki mentally sighed- "all but one." Smiled the nurse pointing somewhere next to Natsuki.

'Wait what? Who would eve-' was what Natsuki was thinking as she turned her head only to stop moving, breathing and thinking when she saw a sleeping Yuri, sitting on a chair to her right and restinging her head on the side of the bed near Natsukis thighs, her face in clear view to Natsuki. 'HOWDIDINOTNOTICEHERSHESLIKESIXEFOOTTALL!WHYISSHESOPRETTY?!FUCKICANSMELLTHELAVINDERAGAIN!SHELOOKSAMAZINGHOLLYSHITWHATTHEFUCKSHOULDIDO?!' Thought Natsuki very frantically. With a face as red as a crashing cars turn signal,  Natsuki shakily turned her head to look at the nurse.

"H-How long?" Whispered Natsuki.

"Hmmmm let's see, your other friends left around an hour ago, so... maybe 2-3 hours or so." Said the nurse while scratching her chin.

'W-What?! 2-3 hours?!!...But... Why!?' Natsuki questioned and thought to her self, while shifting her attention back to the purple sleepy beauty. Looking at her like this really made Natsukid heart pump even harder for her. She was gorgeous. Her long flowing hair looked perfect and flawless spread out on the bed, even in this position. Natsuki blushed at the beautiful sight of Yuri's porcilin skin this up close, it blew her mind that Yuri didn't even wear any make up. Natsuki gulped at Yuri's slightly parted plump pink lips as she breathed softly in her sleep. She knew it was creepy, but Natsuki couldn't help but stare. Just then an important thought crossed Natsukis mind.

"Wait, doc what time is it?" Whispered Natsuki forcefully moving her glued eyes off of her goddess Yuri to the nurse.

"Uuuuh-" the nurse calmly moved up her long sleeve to reveal a nice golden watch on her left wrist- "It's 5 past 5 kid" Calmly said the nurse.

'Shit I'm late! The old hag's gonna have my head!' Mentally paniced Natsuki. "I-I gotta go." whispered Natsuki avoiding eye contact with the nurse.

"Sure thing kid wanna wake up your friend?" Questioned the nurse.

"N-No!" Whisper yelled Natsuki

"why?" Calmly questioned the nurse.

"I-I... I don't want to have to explain myself right now..." Said Natsuki still startled and tired from her dream.

"Sure thing kid, just...be careful." Said the nurse with concern.

"Always am." Said Natsuki with a cocky and toothy smile, now facing the nurse, using her ninja stealth to get out of the bed without waking up Yuri and exited the office.

The nurse waited 10 extra minutes after she saw Natsuki leave through the schools front gates.
'Jeez what a troublesome kid.' Thought the nurse as she was turning around to wake up Natsukis friend. "Hey kid wake up, Natsukis already left its time you did too." said the nurse as she shook Yuri's shoulder.

"WAIT WHAT?! SHE ALREADY LEFT?! HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?! Yelled Yuri. The nurse was startled at the shear speed of this girls reaction time and how fast she got up from her seat.

"U-uh w-well... she snuck out, when I wasn't looking, so... Yeah." Lied the nurse feeling somewhat intimidated.

"A-Ah! S-Sorry! I s-shouldn't have r-raised my voice, I'm sorry! I k-know it wasn't your fault..." Said Yuri lowering her head and flustered face.

"Hey it's ok kid, but shouldn't you head home? It's getting late, your parents might be worried." Said the nurse. Just then Yuri's face went plain and emotionless.

"Y-Yeah, y-our right...thank you for everything doctor, y-you were a big help today." Said Yuri almosts whispering

"Anytime kid." Responded the nurse getting the hint she hit a niece with the strange girl. With that, Yuri exited the school and headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.9K 25
Hey guys so I am obsessed with DDLC rn and I don't expect my story to be read or anything I just want to write it Also I own none of the beautifully...
55.4K 1.6K 41
Book Two in the Doki Doki My Heart series! This book is a prequel to the events that happen in Bittersweet and focuses almost solely on the relations...
3K 83 11
Hey ddlc fans! ddlc might be old news I know, but I really love it and I thought I should make this. it contains: 4buse manipulation su1c1de su1c1dal...
6.6K 115 10
Y/N L/N, 18 years old, was always the lonely type of person. He doesn't have many friends, but his childhood friend, Sayori, decided that today was t...