Not So Secret

Bởi chaymaraj

Five years later, Meek and Nicki try to juggle eight kids, dating, and people from their past. Can they handl... Xem Thêm

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Update

One

4.5K 124 128
Bởi chaymaraj

Ayane applied lipgloss to her lips and put in her hoop earrings. It was the first day of summer break and she was excited. Every summer since her parents got back together, her younger sister, Savannah, and her oldest brother, Raymone came to spend the summer with them. That meant family vacations and fun trips.

"Daddy is gonna flip when he sees you wearing that," Asami said, coming out of their bathroom.

Ayane looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a light pink crop top, high waisted shorts, and pink Vans. She shrugged and moved her long hair over her shoulder.

"He always has a problem with what I'm wearing. I have to look cute, though. I'm hanging out with Jordan today."

Assmi scrunched her face up. "Since when have you and Jordan started hanging out?"

"Since I kissed him when he spent the night here."

Asami's eyes widened. "Ayane!"

"I know, I know. He's Rihmeek's best friend, blah blah. Cover for me."

"Girl, what? Where are you going?"

She looked at Ayane, grabbing her phone.

"To the park. I won't even be gone long. Just don't let Mommy and Daddy know that I'm gone. I'll be back in like thirty minutes."

"Ayane, I will fight you right now. What are you about to do at the park?" Asami asked, crossing her arms.

Ayane huffed. "We're just gonna talk and probably kiss and stuff. It's not like I'm giving him my virginity."

"Nope. Cancel that right now or I'm telling Rihmeek that you're creeping with his best friend."

"You're gonna snitch?" Ayane asked, scrunching her face up.

Asami nodded. "Yes! It's a bad decision. That boy is older than us and he probably only wants what's in your pants, Ayane. Plus.. as your sister, I can't let you go alone, and I'm not going to the park."

"Fine. You get on my nerves. Don't talk to me for the rest of the week."

"You're mad because I won't let you go be a little freak?"

Ayane walked off, slamming the door. She went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before walking out.

"Nope, come here!" Nicki called her back.

She sighed and walked back in. Nicki looked at her and shook her head. "Go change. Those shorts are way too short."

"They're supposed to be short... they're shorts."

"Ayane, it's gonna be your mouth for me..." Nicki said, warning her.

Ayane sighed, sitting down. "Sorry. I'm just annoyed by Asami. She's so.."

"What?" Nicki asked.

"She never does what a sister is supposed to do. She always lets me get in trouble," Ayane said.

Nicki laughed. "She's just looking out for you. You like to be wild. She doesn't want you getting hurt."

"She's no fun."

"Well, what did she do to make you say that?" Nicki asked, sipping on her smoothie.

Ayane shook her head. "If I tell you, you're gonna be mad."

"Promise I won't."

"Okay... I was gonna sneak out and meet Jordan at the park. I asked Asami to cover for me, but she said if I leave, she was gonna tell."

Nicki nodded, looking at her.

"I have a few things to say to that. First, if you ever sneak out of my house, I will beat your ass. Second, Asami is right for wanting to tell. Bad things happen and we don't need you getting hurt in any way. Lastly, Jordan? Rihmeek's Jordan?" Nicki asked.

"Yes. I like him."

Nicki scrunched her face up. "He's not very cute."

"Please. You married Daddy. He's far from cute."

"Your dad is a very attractive man. Now.. back to you and Jordan. You know you can't date him, right?"

Ayane sighed. "I know."

"That's your brother's best friend. Plus, you're too young to be dating. So when Jordan comes over, I will be having a talk with him."

"About what?" Ayane asked.

"About why he's trying to meet my 14 year old daughter at a park. He's 16. He has no business messing with you."

Ayane sighed loudly. "Okay, fine. I'm going upstairs."

"You do that."

As she walked off, Meek walked into the kitchen from the opposite direction. He hugged Nicki from behind and kissed her cheek.

"What you drinking?" He asked.

"A smoothie."

He took it from her and drank some, making her laugh. He put it down and kissed her.

"You sexy as shit, yo."

He grabbed her chin, kissing her. She kissed back and bit down on his bottom lip, sucking it. He pulled away, smirking.

"You a freak, Nic."

"I know. That's why you married me, right?" She smirked.

He chuckled, watching her. She wore a black half shirt with black and blue sweatpants and black shoes. Her hair was down and she wore diamond earrings.

"Mommyyyy," she heard a small voice call before her youngest child appeared.

"Yes, K?" Nicki asked.

Khaleesi looked at her. "Candy?"

"Didn't you just have candy?" She asked.

"No."

Meek chuckled, walking over, picking Khaleesi up. She was two years old and the sweetest child ever. She was a cutie with large, brown, almond shaped eyes, long lashes, a button nose, full lips, and curly brown hair. Her skin was light brown and she was the only child with short hair.

"You want candy?" Meek asked.

"Yes."

He kissed her cheek. "How you asked politely?"

"Peas?" She asked, holding her hand out.

Meek went into the pantry, getting a lollipop out. He unwrapped it and gave it to her.

"Tank oo," she said.

"You welcome, mamas. Sit here and eat that."

He sat her in a chair at the island. Nicki shook her head, looking at Meek.

"She's finally old enough to travel. Where are we going this summer?" Nicki asked.

"Paris."

Nicki nodded. She stared at Meek and he chuckled, walking over to her. He kissed on her and rubbed her ass, making her smile. Rihmeek came downstairs, brushing his waves. He frowned at the sight of his parents.

"Get a room," he said.

"Don't be mad cause I'm loving on ya mom."

Rihmeek shook his head. "In front of Baby K?"

He grabbed a Gatorade and one of Khaleesi's baby juices out of the fridge. Picking Khaleesi up, he kissed her cheek.

"Come on, ma ma. You don't need to watch what they doing."

Nicki laughed a little, pushing Meek back. Rihmeek walked out with Khaleesi and Nicki grabbed Meek's hand, looking at him. He kissed her and gripped her throat.

"Damn, daddy. You tryna kill me?" She asked.

He laughed. "Nah. I'm tryna fuck you real good, though. Come on."

***

| The Next Day |

"Don't step on my shoes," Ariah said to Rihyas.

He waved her off and continued to play a bike game on his phone. They heard the doorbell ringing. It was early in the morning so everyone else was asleep.

"I got it," she said to Rihyas.

She opened one of the doors and looked up seeing a lady standing there.

"Who are you?" Ariah asked.

"Tianna. I'm Meek's friend. Are you his daughter?" She asked.

Ariah smiled. "Give me oneee second."

She closed and locked the door before turning to Rihyas.

"Do you know a lady named Tianna?" She asked.

"Nope," he said, shaking his head.

Ariah squinted. "I'm gonna go wake Daddy up. Don't open the door."

"I'm going back to bed, 'Riah."

"Okay, bye."

She walked off, going to her parents bedroom. Knocking, she heard a lot of noise. The muffled screams continued until she knocked again and knocked harder.

"Who is it?" Her mother's raspy voice asked.

"Ariah Mulan," Ariah said.

She heard shuffling before her dad came to the door.

"Wassup, princess?" He asked.

"Some lady is at the door for you. She said her name is Tianna."

Meek nodded. "Ard. Go upstairs. I'll get the door."

Ariah walked off, going up the back staircase. Meek threw on some sweats and Meek looked at him.

"Tianna?" She asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her ass in years."

Nicki nodded. "I know. How the fuck did she find us?"

"I don't know, but I'm about to find out."

With that, he walked out of the room.

***

oh hey guys, how's this?

chay 💛

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193K 8.5K 44
Follow Nicki and Meek on an emotional rollercoaster ride through the intricate landscape of their relationship. From the electrifying highs of love a...
33.3K 1.3K 37
Onika is searching for love amd seems to be in a jam. She runs into old flames and all hell breaks loose. Will she find the one? Will everything blow...
130K 6.2K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. ⇥JJFXe0W4⇤
58.9K 1.8K 47
Meek Mill,a rapper from Philly had a dreamgirl since 2010.That dreamgirl was Nicki Minaj✨.What will happen when they see each other as friends one da...