Blissed Reunion [Alexa Bliss...

By VivaLaOutlaw

Destined to be friends, fate separated the two due to circumstances out of their control, one went to WWE and... More

OC details
Christmas Dream
New Year Nightmare
Wrestle Kingdom 14
Home
Contracts and Lunch
The Royal Rumble
The Debut
The Reunion
Disney Night
Monday
Smackdown
UpUpDwnDwn
Girls Day Out
Road to Wrestlemania
When you think everything goes right...
About Time...
Christmas
Princess Down...
From the Shadows...
Elimination Chamber
Hm Interesting...
Wrestlemania (Pt.1)
Wrestlemania (pt.2)
Coming Home...
There's something I want to...
OutLaw vs. Architect
Planning...
The week before...
The Big Day...
Epilogue...

Parents

5.3K 65 10
By VivaLaOutlaw

Time skip to Thursday afternoon when Lexi's parents would arrive.

The two friends were sitting on the livingroom couch waiting.

Alexa: They should be here soon.  Mom just messaged me that they're entering the neighborhood.

Xander: Should I do a pose to make myself look cool?

He mimics Edge and Christian's 5 second pose

Alexa: Oh my god. I don't know if that was cool but it was hilarious!

The doorbell rings.

Alexa: They're here! Go to your spot!

Xander: Sure.

He walks in his room and waits until Lexi gives him the signal to come out.
Lexi opens the door.

Lexi: Mom!! Dad!!!

Angela/Bob: Lexi!!

They family embrace and give each other a kiss on the cheek.

Alexa: How was the flight here?

Angela: It was good!

Bob: Enough of us, how are you doing darling?

Alexa: I'm doing great!

Angela: I can see that honey! You have a certain glow on you that I haven't seen in a while.

Bob: Really? To me she just looks more happy.

Angela: It's a mother thing. Something happened honey?

Alexa: You can say that. I have someone that you'll love to meet *mutters* "again."

Angela: Id love to meet this person that has you all glowy.

Alexa: You'll love him!

Bob: Him?

Alexa: You can come out now!!!

Xander gets out of the room and walks to the livingroom to greet Lexi's parents.

Xander: Hello!

Angela: Aren't you a handsome looking young man!

Bob: Why do you look familiar?

Xander: You probably have seen me on TV or social media.

Alexa: Yeah, he's a big wrestling star in Japan and recently made his debut at the Rumble.

Angela: I'm sorry, I don't really keep up with wrestling outside of WWE.

Bob: No honey, there's something about him that seems familiar. Like we've met him before.

Xander: Grandma does say I look like my dad more than my mom.

At that point Angela started to realize who he might be, but wasn't going to jump to conclusions.

Angela: What's your name young man?

Xander: My full name is Xander Dominic Tamayo.

Bob:...

Angela: OH MY GOD!!!!

Angela gives him a massive bear hug while Bob follows suit after.

Angela: Look at you! You look almost unrecognizable since the last time we've seen you!

Xander: I mean you guys look like you've only aged 10 years!

Angela: Oh thanks honey!

Bob: Ole' boy how have you been?

Xander: Really good. Just living the dream.

Angela: How did you guys meet again and for how long?

Alexa: Since the Rumble on Sunday really.

Bob: Wow and I guess you two have been together catching up?

Xander: Yeap, first night princess wanted to do our sleepover tradition.

Angela: Awwww, I remembered that you two loved doing that! Well, except that one time Lexi made you watch Toy Story for a week.

Alexa: He actually said that if we do our tradition I have to agree to not choose Toy Story.

Bob: So what did you end up watching?

Alexa: Toy Story 2.

Lexi's parents watched amusedly as Lexi was smiling at him while he casted her a sideways glare.

Angela: It's like you two were never separated.

Xander: 20 years does fly by quick

Alexa: Wished it wasn't 20 years.

Xander: So who's ready for dinner? I cooked us dinner.

Bob: What'd you cook?

Alexa: T-bone steak and mash potatoes with home made gravy that taste like heaven.

Angela: Ohhhh that sounds delicious!

Bob: Let's go eat!

After dinner

The men were cleaning the dishes while the women were sitting outside by the pool.

Bob: It's really good to see you again Xander.

Xander: Like wise Tito. It feels good to have this again.

Bob: Yeah. I'll be honest with you. I haven't seen Lexi like this since you left.

Xander: Like what?

Bob: Completely happy. She wasn't the same since you left and it got worse before it got better.

Xander: What do you mean?

Bob: She had a eating disorder that would've killed her during her first couple years in high school.

Xander:...

Bob: But after a few treatments and Lex finding a hobby she got better. Then the rest is history.

Xander: I didn't know.

Bob: I'm surprised you didn't see it on social media, it was trending at one point.

Xander: Didn't have social media until Sunday and I only have Instagram.

Bob: Oh, want to join the ladies outside since we're done here?

Xander: Sure.

Outside

Mom and daughter were having a girl talk until they noticed the men walk out.

Alexa: Hey guys!

Bob: Hey!

Xander didn't reply but had an almost somber look, one that worried the ladies.

Angela: Are you ok Xander?

Alexa: What's wrong?

Bob knowing what has his mind occupied grabbed Angela and the pair walked inside.
While Anglea was escorted inside she asks her husband.

Angela: Why are we going inside?

Bob: I told Xander about Lexi's past.

Angela: Ohh, you think they'll be ok?

Bob: I hope so, but I know everything is going to be fine.

Outside

Alexa: Hey, what's with the look?

Xander: Is it true about you had an eating disorder that could've killed you?

Alexa: Dad told you huh?

Xander: I'm sorry...I'm sorry I wasn't there with you when you had to go through that.

He goes to hug Lexi and she snuggles into him.

Alexa: It's ok. It's in the past and you can't blame yourself for not knowing.  Circumstances separated us, but circumstances brought us back together.

Xander: I know, but I can't help think that you would have an easier time if I was there.

Alexa: Thank you. What about you? How was high school for you?

Xander: No problem. Hm hit and miss.  Played football for 3 years. Got a concussion my first two year and quit for the benefit of my health.

Alexa: But you said 3 years?

Xander: I came back my senior year because grandpa passed that summer and for his last wish he wanted me to play football again.

Alexa: I'm sorry I wasn't there too. It must have been hard losing him.

Xander: I guess fate wanted us to struggle separately.

Alexa: And fate brought us back.

Xander: It's weird how that works.

The two sat there chatting and enjoying each other's company until Lexi fell asleep.
Xander carried her to her bed and tucked her in for the night.

Xander: Good night princess.

He kisses her on the forehead and leaves to sleep in his room.  He fails to notice a smile on her face when he kissed her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 399 33
Months after defeating the Wolf-Pack and ridding Baron Corbin as Raw GM, the rebel faction known as Bliss Kingdom looks to a bright future as they ha...
1.4K 54 12
One day, Ryan Bowman was invited by his brother-in-law to hang out with some of his friends who are wrestlers in the WWE on a show called NXT. He mee...
4.2K 96 16
Tamina and Nia are both on Raw. What happens when 2 new Superstars transfer from NJPW into WWE on Raw. New Year, New Me, New Friendships and Relation...
75.3K 1K 39
After some success in the European Indy scene Stephen Taylor is invited to train at the NJPW dojo taken under the wing of finn balor and shibata he b...