HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Part 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.8K 86 1
By SSAYEDWRITER786

Far From you...

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
___________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV:-

Love, is all I am flowing in nowadays. He make me feel it in every step of mine.
He drops me to college than pick me.we also had our lunch together sometimes.It feels like I know him from so many years.Still he hasn't showed any wrong intention towards me.He is a happy person, which I didnt knew at our first meeting.
His eyes always had an emotion of love that I can feel whenever he looks at me.The way he used to call me 'love' melts my heart each time.

But I don't know, I feel that something will happen and will take him away from me.staying far from him makes my heart cry.May Allah protects him from evil.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

My phone ranged, showing the ID of the person I am thinking of..Akib.
I smiled looking at my phone and answered it.

"Assalamu alaikum." He said.

"Walaikum assalam." I replied slowly as my stupid heart can't control itself.

"Shahnoor, I want to meet you." He said.

What?! He wants to meet me like right now?

"Right now?" I asked.He chuckled.

"No! Not now but tomorrow actually I am going on a business trip and will return in 25 days.So I want to meet you." He said and my smile faded.

He is going before me? How can he? No! It's not his fault, his work is like this.I asked him about his work but he said that he will tell me each detail of his work after our marriage.So I didn't argue much.

"Shahnoor, you there?" He asked making me come out of my thoughts.

"Huh, yes-yes I will meet you." I said quickly.

"Is it possible? Because tomorrow is sunday." He said.

Oh no! Tomorrow is Sunday, I didn't remember in packing and exams.Ya Allah! Only 3 days left when we will depart to India.

"Shahnoor, It's okay if its not possible." He said.

"No!" I said quickly.

"No, I will come you tell me where you want to meet." I said.

"Let's meet near cafe day shop, Than we will decide where to go.okay?" He said.

"Okay."I said and bid my goodbye.

Ya Allah! what will I say to ammi? I have to take help of my friends. Yes!conference call.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Iram answered my call.

"Iram wait, I am taking everyone in conference, okay?" I said.

"Okay." She said than I took everyone on conference.

"Assalamu alaikum everyone." I said.

"Walaikum assalam " they all replied in unison.

" what it is shahno? I was sleeping." Aiman said in rough voice. Its actually 11:30 pm in night.

"Shut up!I have very important discussion to do." I said getting a little irritated.

"What discuss~ion?" Sofi asked while yawning.

"Actually...he called." I said.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted in unison.
Seems like they are now wake up completely.

"Sshhh...someone will wakeup idiots." I said mostly whispered as ammi also sleeping on the bed.

"Oh sorry, what did he said?" Iram asked.

"He..asked me to meet...him tomorrow." I said with a feeling shyness.

"WHAT?!" And they all shouted again.

"Will you all please stop shouting." I said with gritted teeth.

"Shahno, what will you wear?" Haris asked and I was like what?

"What? You only thought about that? This can be expected from you only." alia gave words to my thought.

"Wait girls! I have a big problem." I said.

"What it is? " Aiman asked.

I told them everything and Iram saud that she will pick me from my house saying that we had a group study to do.Ya Allah, sorry for lying please forgive me this time.

~Next Day~

Akib's POV:-

Its 10 am in morning, I am here for her.I told her to meet me as me and bhai will leave tonight for India.
We are going earlier as we had to do preparations of the wedding.I know I will meet her there but I wanted to meet her before going. I don't know what is forcing this heart of mine?But all i know is I want to see her.

Yesterday bhai was extremely happy.His happiness was on cloud nine just like mine.

I saw someone waving at me from the other side of road.It was some female, she was wearing jeans with long sweater, White sport shoes and navy blue hijab.She crossed the road coming little closer in my view, My mouth was dropped as I recognize it was Shahnoor.

My love was looking so beautiful as she came in front of me looking down with a little blush on her cheeks.

"Assalamu alaikum." She whispered.

"Walaikum assalam."I replied with a smile.

She was little uncomfortable, maybe because she didn't wore niqab today.

"Mashallah, you are looking beautiful love." I said making her blush even more.

"Let's go, I want to take you somewhere." I said. She nodded.
.............................................

"Okay~now open your eyes." I said while removing my hand from her eyes.

Her eyes wide open at the view, I took near the waterfall that is little far from the main city near ohio.

She smiled widely looking at the view.I just wanted that to make her happy.I took my phone out and silently clicked her picture but at the sound of capture she caught me.

"You took my picture." She said while showing her index finger.

"Yes, I can see it whenever I miss you." I said at which she smiled timidly.

"Let me see it too." She said and came beside me.

I showed her the picture.But I want one us together as well, I opened the selfie camera and hold the phone up in my right hand.I put my left hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me at which she gasped a little and looked at me.

I was so lost in her eyes, So did she.We kept looking at each other than I felt a hand on my chest and it was her hand.

"Let's take a picture together love." I said.

She looked at the camera, we both smiled and clicked the picture.

"Send it to me." She said.I nodded.

She walked closer to the lake and her mood became off, she looked upset.I took hold of her shoulder and turned her towards me.I put my index finger at her chin and made her look up.A tear flowed down from her cheek with following the other ones making my heart broke into god knows how many pieces.

"Why are you crying?" I asked with a concern.

"I-I wwill mmiss yyou." She said.

That gave me a little relief. She is still a kid, I forget it everytime in her beauty.I don't know when I too started crying but smiled at her statement.

"I will meet you soon, love. You don't have to cry." I said while wiping her tears.

"Ccan I hhhug yyou?" She asked looking down.
I was shocked at her statement.She put her right hand on my cheek and wiped tears that doesn't want to stop.

"Ccan I?" She asked again.I smiled brightly and nodded.

She immediately hugged me as I hugged her back putting my arms around her waist tightly and burying my face in her hijab.

"I don't want to stay far from you." I said.

"T-than please hhurry aand ask yyour bhai's permission for our marriage." She said between her hiccups.

"I will, I will soon love." I said not only to her but to my heart as well.

"Y-you won't lea-leave me rright?" She asked.

I broke the hug slowly and look at her but she wasn't looking at me.

'What made you ask such question, love?' I thought.

I will never leave her no matter what.My parents don't like me because I joined Red Devils.Now I only have Shahzaib bhai and Shahnoor as my family. I can do anything for both of them.

"I will never leave your side even if I die." I said.

Third person's POV:-

Love is fate that connects two people.
It is of two kinds, first is like disease that destroy the heart and second is like medicine that cures the damaged one...

But when two damaged heart meet together they heals each other.

What is life holding for this lovers?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.3K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...
1.6M 71.4K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
1.1M 53.4K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...