Hiccup the Prince of Dragons:...

Від Dragon_of_the_Night

Prior to the rewrite, the story will first take place when Valka and Hiccup were captured, and Stoick picking... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1: The White King's Throne
Chapter 2: Scourge of the Red Queen
Chapter 4: The Knight and the Dragon
Chapter 5: Knowledge of Ages Past
Chapter 6: A Dragon's Fire
Chapter 7: A Dragon's Claws
Chapter 8: A Dragon's Scales
New Season
Chapter 9: A Dragon's Instincts
Help ma bro and Youtube Team
Chapter 10: A Dragon's Curse a Viking's Grudge
Chapter 11: A Dragon's Conflict
Chapter 13: A Dragon's Message
Chapter 14: A Foreshadowing
Chapter 15: Gathering Fire
Chapter 16: Training Regiment
Story Revision

Chapter 3: The First Dragon Rider

13.6K 375 126
Від Dragon_of_the_Night

With the human mother secured and the child fully recovered, the preparations can now commence. Given two decades the child will grow into a magnificent being. Now the big question is the mark on Valka's hand. It was an enigma, what could the mark mean. It's no coincidence that the mark takes the shape of Thrallokgram's breed a Stormcutter in the human tongue. The King himself is baffled at the news. He observes the mark himself and he sees a faint line, a line that connects Thrallokgram and the human. Could it be that the two are bonded in a magical sense. It's only a theory, yet is plausible.

"Zu'u aal kros Vos wah of an osos frahzogin." (I may be able to provide some information.) An elder dragon named Zoorsahwuth (Legend, Phantom, Ancient) approaches. She is a rare, and elusive Silver Phantom, a breed of reclusive dragons once thought to be extincted. This specific one is around his golden years and is around 800 - 900 years old.

"Vosro hon nii."(Let's hear it.) The rest of the dragons sat down.

"What are they saying?" Valka whispers to Thrallokgram or should we say 'Cloudjumper' a name given by Valka herself, which closely resembles his Dovahzul name.

"It's about you, and me actually. Specifically that." Cloudjumper points at her mark.

"And that old dragon knows about it?"

"We'll find out soon enough."

Apart from the mark. It seem that Valka can only understand Cloudjumper due the aforementioned mark. In reality Cloudjumper was always speaking Dovahzul, while he hears Valka speaking in Dovahzul instead of Norse. Both of them just realized that fact.

"Nii Los faan grin zii pahgein nix joor ahrk dovah." (It is called a 'bond' a spiritual unison between mortals and dragons.) The elder drew a figure of the latter in the dirt.

"Nii Vos ney wah brah suleyk nol enook vorey, ol do nu Thrallokgram ahrk min fend fey strin wah gein vorey mul grin rinid lot suleyk."(It allows both to draw power from each other, as of now Thrallokgram and the human should stay close to one another. A strong bonds equates to greater power.) He draws lines that connect the two drawings to help explain.

"Nuz druv dreh hi mindok pah do daar." (But why do you know all of this?) The king ask puffing icy fogs from his mouth, indicating he was interested in the subject.

Zu'u lost grin wah min ont ko gut hond himdah."(I was bonded to a human once in a faraway land.) He wrote his name on the dirt. 'Gregory'

"Do you know something about that name?" Cloudjumper asks Valka.

"Is she talking about the Legendary Knight known as Sir Gregory? The same Norman Knight who defeated a powerful dragon? But that'd mean... "

"Yes, human. I am the same dragon. " The Elder faces Valka causing her to step back in shock. A voice in her head.

"I can understand you?"

"Gregory taught me his language. And I can communicate with telepathy." She gave Valka a sort of smile. "We can talk more later. I'll have to wrap this up first for I got the king giddy."

The elder explains the benefits having a bond with a mortal. The humans body will be strengthen like a dragon and the dragons intellect and understanding will be heightened, and many more, it actually depends on the breed of dragon. The elder as stated to be a bonded dragon does look rather youthful than most elder dragons. Her power is still at it peak where as a decline occurs that comes with aging.

Later as Valka was tending to Hiccup's needs the Silver Phantom appears behind her.

"And now to continue our little conversation." She smiles at the dragon.

"I assume you'll have many questions?" The dragon sits down showing great self descipline.

"Only a few. You said your 800 years old. Wouldn't that mean St. George is dead? How come  you're still powerful?"

"I killed him and took his power." She said blatantly, making Valka jaw and cup drop. "Kidding." The elder mused. "It's something I can't say just yet."

Deafening silence came next... Cloudjumper comes in.

"I have some orders from the king." He said folding his back wings and crawls with his front.

"What is it?" Valka picking her cup up.

"With all this talk about bonds and marks got the king rather excited. He wants us to find a suitable bond for the prince." He said glancing at Zoorsahwuth. Well it's sort of her fault why they had to do this little job, just they've managed to rest from a long day's flight.

"If it's make you feel better I come as well." She said smirking at Cloudjumper's dismay.

"Not only old, but also mischievous. Act your age why don't you." He grumbles whilst gesturing Valka to get on.

"Your forgetting she's an elder right?" Valka whispers at his ear. Making him go pale.

"So do we search the entire kingdom for a suitable bond?" Cloudjumper's turns to Zoorsahwuth.

"Not to be mean to the other breeds, but none of them can really be a match for the prince." Zoorsahwuth looks on the dragons flying outside.

"Well what you want us to do, look for rare breeds?" Cloudjumper replies slightly irritated.

"There's no need for that actually." Zoorsahwuth looks at them with a sheepish grin. "Both of you come with me. And bring the prince along."

As commanded Valka takes the sleeping Hiccup/Joormundiiv on her arms and followed Zoorsahwuth into her personal chambers. It was deep under the kingdom where stalactites and stalagmites littered the place. With her graceful body she didn't had any problem traversing the cave, on the other hand Cloudjumper was having trouble not getting punctured.

Even deeper down the caverns lie glowing crystals that illuminates the area.

"Beautiful..." Escapes from Valka's mouth as she sees the wondrous sight.

"I've never been here before either." Cloudjumper looks around as well

"No one else comes down here really, though only the king and elders know about this but decided not to come here anyways. The passage is too narrow for their stout bodies." She then pushes a rock causing a door to open.

"She can do that? She's that smart to use human devices?" Valka whispers to Cloudjumper.

"Why yes I know, you're talking about a bonded dragon." Zoorsahwuth turns to them and she gestures them enter with her.

They entered into somewhat a human study. It's was obviously man made with old books on shelves lamps and papers littered the place.

"What is this?" Cloudjumper looks at Zoorsahwuth tensely.

"I've been living like a mortal decades dear Thrallokgram. You see as I've bonded with the human I've gain a strong thirst for knowledge. Their lifestyle, arts, not to mention delicacies." She drools at the thought. "But most importantly magic." She stood still and begins to glow in a bright purple light. Her snout retracts, arms forming  into that of a human's after a while she becomes a human. A silver haired woman in her early 30s, her hair flows down to her back red piercing eyes and two horns branches out from the sides of her head pointing backwards.

"Gods above..." Gasps Valka

"She turned into a human!" Cloudjumper jaw drop.

"A wonderful face you've painted me." She grabbed her robes and turned to them giggling. "I trust that the two of you will keep my little secret."

"Answer my question first. How long?" Cloudjumper demanded.

"Hmm... Around the time I've spent with George. So 400 years." She says tapping her temple. "Anything else?"

"Am I gonna turn into that too?" Cloudjumper asks again showing a bit of disgust when pointing at her form.

"Of course not. I used mortal magic to transform into a human."

Valka was trying to absorb all the information, she looks down and notices a mark in her hands too.

"Your bond is still alive?!" She screams at her discovery.

"Oh you've noticed?" She says looking at her mark.

"Silvanna your back, already?" Calls a voice from down stairs. And out came a human in a old worn out knight armor.

"What did I tell you about wearing that armor darling?" She turns to him and gives him a hug.

"What it's my trasur- oh you have guests." The knight looks at them. "Oh where are my manners my name is Gregory. And I see you've met my wife Silvanna. I hope she didn't cause you any trouble.

"WHAT!" Both Cloudjumper and Valka shouted at another bomb handed to them.

This chapter is now revised.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23.8K 403 8
The moment where 19 years old Hiccup and the whole gang suddenly appeared in the past where the Red Death is still alive, Hiccup is still a scrawny k...
3K 69 20
Growing Up Haddock Story 6: After a trip to a foreign tribe, a deadly disease begins spreading around Berk at an alarming rate and it's up to Hiccup...
40 0 14
It's been two years since the events of the first film, and Hiccup is about to join Stoick's War Council -- after an Induction Ceremony he is most de...
184 2 11
This is a HTTYD story except Nightfuries never went extinct and Valka never disappeared and one day the dragon's raided berk and a Nightfury pack too...