Hiccup the Prince of Dragons:...

By Dragon_of_the_Night

Prior to the rewrite, the story will first take place when Valka and Hiccup were captured, and Stoick picking... More

Chapter 1: The White King's Throne
Chapter 2: Scourge of the Red Queen
Chapter 3: The First Dragon Rider
Chapter 4: The Knight and the Dragon
Chapter 5: Knowledge of Ages Past
Chapter 6: A Dragon's Fire
Chapter 7: A Dragon's Claws
Chapter 8: A Dragon's Scales
New Season
Chapter 9: A Dragon's Instincts
Help ma bro and Youtube Team
Chapter 10: A Dragon's Curse a Viking's Grudge
Chapter 11: A Dragon's Conflict
Chapter 13: A Dragon's Message
Chapter 14: A Foreshadowing
Chapter 15: Gathering Fire
Chapter 16: Training Regiment
Story Revision

Prologue

20.6K 398 40
By Dragon_of_the_Night

On one harrowing night on the fiery raid, came down with a hoard of wild crazed dragons decended from the black heavens. Chaos spreads turning Berk into a warzone of both vikings and dragons. Between the two sides many fallen. Screams and roars of vikings and dragons echoed upon the land. Haunting with voices of misery, agony and pain made its horrors.

A white dragon dove from the skies and crashed above the Haddock's house. Valka noticed the dragon and rushed back without thinking of anything else but protecting a very sickly Hiccup even if it causes her life. As Valka went in she grabbed a sword and rushed at the dragon but it instead of hurting Hiccup it played with him but it noticed her made it accidentally made a gash just below his chin that made the infant cry in pain. Valka slowly move back but what she saw was not a horrible beast it's a intellegent gentle creature whose soul reflected here own.

Valka tried to touch the dragon's snout Stoick tossed his axe at the dragon "VALKA LOOK OUT!!!" Stoick boomed "Stoick stop..." Valka tried to reason with him but the dragon made a wall of fire across surronding Hiccup's crib "I'll get you, you DEMON !!!" Stoick emphasized the last word. The dragon had no choice but to flee with the hatchling so it grab Hiccup and flew away. "HIIICCCUUPP, SOONN NOOO !!!... this is all my fault" Valka sobbed "AAARRRGGHH!!!!" Stoick yelled and it was heard across the village. That was the day the day of the chief's burning sorrow. The battle ended with both sides lost. Fields of spilled blood and roaring fire makes a lasting impression to all who survived...

For those who are new. I advise not to continue reading, for the story is not fully rewritten, some of you may find chapters to be confusing in a way I can't explain properly. This note will be deleted when all current chapters have been fully rewritten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.6K 24
*COMPLETE* Stoick the vast disowns his son, Hiccup, when he finds out that he has sided with the dragons. Hiccup and Toothless escapes from execution...
24.1K 409 8
The moment where 19 years old Hiccup and the whole gang suddenly appeared in the past where the Red Death is still alive, Hiccup is still a scrawny k...
7.2K 130 20
What if Valka wasn't taken? What if a certain someone was taken, Astrid. Astrid was bullied by the other teens of Berk, and a Night Fury notices it...
1K 31 14
This is my personal take on the HTTYD story. The story will include old characters, as well as a couple new ones, and bring more to the less fleshed...