The Woman He Broke - English...

By AnjSmykynyze

Mago Concepcion would hit on any woman for as long as she is not a virgin. Arlene Mejorada, a virgin, would d... More

Premise
Breaking 1 - Breathing the Air He Breathes
Breaking 2 - The Manwhore Moves
Breaking 3 - Never Give Up
Breaking 4 - Hearts on the Ground
Breaking 5 - Anatomy of the Broken Man
Breaking 6 - Taming the Wild Beast
Breaking 7 - Moving In
Breaking 8 - Making a Stand
Breaking 9 - Ailene's Journal
Breaking 10 - Change of Heart

Breaking 11 - The New Life

4.7K 69 32
By AnjSmykynyze

*Mago's POV*

I learned from Dessa that her brother was tasked to watch over a woman who is under the witness protection program of the government. Since they needed a place to hide, I offered help by taking them to Angelo's island and then I used the chance to talk to him about Ailene.

I asked him everything that I wanted to know about Ailene but all his answers were the same information I get from Ailene's journal. Finally, I asked him about my child with Ailene but I was left dumbfounded when I heard his answer.

"Your child died few days after the death of Ailene," he reported sadly and then focused his look at Arlene who was strolling by the seashore, "Dessa told me that about your relationship with that girl."

I simply nodded as an answer so he continued, "don't waste your time for something that you cannot bring back. You better focus on what you have now. She seems to be a nice girl and I could sense how much she loves you. If you cannot reciprocate her feelings, let her go. Don't make her another Ailene in your life."

I stared at Arlene quietly when she looked at me and gleefully waved. Her smle lightened my heavy heart. It was then that I understand why I am very affected by her presence. Of all the women I have been with, she is the only one who have silently crept in my heart.

Upon realizing this, I stood and started walking towards her. Dee-Vyn was right. I should not let this girl go. As soon as I came close to her, I grabbed her waist and immediately gave her a long, passionate kiss before saying, "Arlene, please marry me."

"W-what?" she was obviously shocked with what I have said but I did not gave her a chance to react further because I immediately kissed her and then told her, "are you going to marry me or I'll have you pregnant so you can't say no to me anymore?"

"What is this? Pregnant trapping?" she giggled, "or shotgun wedding?"

I smiled at her and said, "whatever it takes for me to make sure that you'll be my wife, I'll dot it."

"Do you already love me?" she asked.

I rubbed my nose to her nose before kissing her and said, "isn't that enough as an answer to your question?"

"I still need to hear it, Mago," she pouted.

"I," I stopped to kiss her forehead, "love," then I kissed her left eye, "you," I kissed her right eye then I she flashed me her sweet smile.

"Very," I whispered before kissing her nose, "much," I said before finally kissing her lips.

We shared a sweet but passionately igniting kiss before we held each other's arms, "I love you too, Mago Concepcion," she whispered to me.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"How about our bet?" she asked.

"You already won," I declared, "Marco made a desperate move in order to marry Janine."

"Is that the reason why you proposed to me?" she worriedly asked but I cupped her face with my hands and assured her, "I love you, that is the only reason why I wanted to marry you."

"Yes," she suddenly said.

"Yes, what?" I jokingly asked.

"I will marry you, Mago Concepcion," she exclaimed before wrapping her arms around my neck.

I have wasted a lot of chances before and I do not want to waste more time now so I held her hand and gently pulled her to walk with me.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"We are getting married," I answered with determination.

"Now?" the shock in her voice was too obvious so I stopped walking and turned to her.

"I don't want to give you a chance to change your mind," I said.

"How about our parents? Don't you think we need to inform them first?" she frantically asked.

"They can participat on our bigger wedding," I answered, "what is important now is that you will become my wife before this day ends."

"Why are you in a hurry? I am not going to runaway," she laughed.

"I am just making sure that I won't make the same mistake as before," I answered.

______________________

It was not difficult for me to secure our papers for marriage. I have many connections in the city hall that is why I am confident that our marriage will be finalized today. We just had a one-minute oath and signed our contracts. We did not even have a wedding ring but I promised that after we'll tell our parents about our marriage, we will have a grander wedding where our families and all our friends can attend.

We were both happy when we left the office of the mayor. I already got our marriage contract because I paid to have it processed right away. There is no turning back from this and that means, I am going to meet Arlene's parents as her husband. Nothing will ever bring us apart.

I cannot contain the happiness I felt so I kissed her again before we entered the car.

"M-mago," she gently pushed me.

"Yes, sexy," my voice was hoarse.

"Is that your endearment for me?" she giggled.

"Yes," I answered, "so what will be your endearment for me?" I continued as I pinned her towards the car.

"Mago, people are watching us," she whispered.

"Don't mind them. You're my wife now," I said while aiming to kiss her again.

"But they are watching," she tried to escape my kiss.

"Don't you want them to see that I am your husband?" I teased.

"You are too hunk for me not to be proud," she answered, "but –"

I did not let her finish because I kissed her again before saying, "I'll stop when you tell your endearment to me."

"Hottie!" she exclaimed, "my endearment for you is hottie."

I laughed at her but that is because I know how affected she is with my touches.

"I can't imagine the look of my friends' faces when they'll learn that I am already married," I uttered.

"Let's not tell them yet," she said.

"What? Why?" I looked at her with surprise.

"My dad will surely have a heart attack if the news will reach him," she explained.

"Okay," I sighed, "I'll drive you home and together we will face your parents and tell that we got married."

"What if my dad will get mad?" she anxiously asked.

"He can't do anything," I assured her, "we are already married."

"Is it okay if we pretend that we're not yet married? As if we are meeting them to ask for their permission?" she suggested, "I am afraid that Dad might not take the news lightly."

"Okay," I agreed, "I'll do what you asked, but you must promise me something."

"What?" she asked.

"Come home with me tonight as my wife," I said.

"You don't need to worry about that," she smiled and said, "my things were in your place."

_______________________________

It was already dark when we reached her parents' house, which means that we might not be going home and will be staying with her parents instead.

"Sexy," I called her, "I don't think I can get through the night without having you in my arms."

"Hottie," she fearfully faced me, "we will be at my parents' house. My dad will kill if he'll find out that we will be staying in one room."

"Why don't we stay at the nearest hotel and then let's see your parents tomorrow," I suggested.

"We've already talked about this," she said.

"Are you sure you can resist me?" I teased her.

"I'll be the sexy angel who will remind you to behave," she replied.

"Sure? You'll be sleeping in one roof with a hottie tonight," I tried to tease her further.

"And this sexy will simply tie the hottie tonight," she laughed.

"Seriously?" I pouted, "you are goint to tie me on our first night?"

"I may be open-minded but I still want to have the blessings of my parents before giving you my virginity," she said with determination.

"Suit yourself, but you should know that I am very difficult to resist," I joked.

"Mago, behave!" she lightly hit my arm.

"Wow! You want to play dominant? I can play whatever you want," I said.

"Stop talking dirty, hottie!" she warned, "I have high tolerance on that."

____________________

I was a bit nervous when we entered the house. This is the first time that I will be meeting the parents of a woman I am dating; and I have to admit, I don't know how to act in front of them.

"Dad," Arlene started, "I want you to meet my boyfriend, Mago Concepcion."

"Concepcion?" her father asked, "How are you related to Miguel Concepcion?"

"He is my father, sir," I answered.

"I see," he nodded and then looked at Arlene, "mind if I speak with your boyfriend while you greet your mom upstairs?"

Arlene willingly nodded and then gave me a wink, which I believe was her way of greeting me goodluck. I smiled at her and then heave a heavy sigh. Both her father and I watched her climb the stairs before her father invited me to his office.

"How much do you know my daughter?" he started when we reached his office.

"We've known each other since February last year, sir," I answered.

"More than a year," he nodded as if contemplating, "how much are you willing to sacrifice for my daughter?"

"I'd give her my life, sir," I answered.

"Really?" he asked sarcastically, "if I decide to break you apart and send Arlene away, will you come after her and fight for her?"

"With all due respect, sir," I decided to treat our conversation like a business transaction. One of the things I learned in business is that the aggressive ones always get the upper hand in every transaction. Martyr, down to earth and shy people do not usually succeeded in business. Respect begets respect, so I decided to think that our conversation is just like a business meeting.

I am suppose to say something when somebody came from the stairs and spoke, "where is Arlene's boyfriend? I want to meet him."

"Mommy?" I unconsciously uttered when I saw the woman who came in and kissed Arlene's father on the cheek.

She turned to me and shock was painted all over her face, "M-mago?"

*Arlene's POV*

I hurriedly went down the stairs to catch up on Mago when I heard his car left our house. I can't understand why he just left without saying good bye.

"Arlene," my mom stopped me.

"Mommy!" I was now crying, "why did he leave?"

"Stop it, Arlene," I heard dad called me, "he is not worth it!"

"No one's ever worth it for you, Dad!" I shouted at him, "you never liked anything that I have. I am always a mistake for you!"

"I am doing this for your sake," he said.

"He left me," I cried harder, "I've waited for him to finally love me but why did he leave without any explanation?"

"Arlene, don't be too hard on yourself," mom told me, "let's just give him time to think."

"Pack your things! We will be going to Singapore tomorrow. You will continue your on-the-job training there," my father demanded.

"No! I want to talk to Mago first," I insisted.

"He will follow you and will do whatever he can to be with you if he truly loves you!" he exclaimed.

"Just follow what you dad told you," mom advised me.

I thought we will be happy but I can't understand why he suddenly changed his mind. I can't understand why just left me without an explanation. I was forced to do what my dad wanted me to do but I promised to come back and find Mago. I want to know why he changed his heart. I am his wife and I will make sure it stays that way.

Have no fear, this is not the end of the chapter. It's simply a teaser for what you'll find if you read the whole story on Inkitt by searching for my book or clicking on the link in the comment I've put right over there (inline comment)->

Not only will swapping platforms bring you the rest of the chapter by it'll also show some serious love to your writer here.

I will still be updating on wattpad, don't worry, Inkitt is just gonna be few chapters ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 19.1K 81
#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17/6/2018 #448 in chicklit - 17/6/2018 ...
2.9K 353 10
Let's see..
7.4K 364 26
A promise made. A secret that will tear them apart. Will their love be the only saving grace? Dominic Alvares had one goal in mind since retur...
105K 2.3K 31
Legacies characters/actresses with female reader. Comment or DM requests if you want! Pretty regular updates!