She's a Fairchild-Salvatore||...

By Hxidxx

Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls ha... More

Cast
Cast
Aesthetic
Aesthetic
Salvatore Family
Everyone Loves a Clown
1. The Birthday
2. The Hybrid
No Exit
Happy Birthday baby Mikealsons
3. The End of the Affairs
4. Disturbing Behavior
5. The Reckoning
7. Ghost World
Crossroad Blues
Croation
Croation
8. Ordinary People
11. Playthings
9. Homecoming
10. The New Deal
The Crashing
14.Born Under a bad sign
14. Born under a bad sign part 2
The one with the curse
11. Our Town
12. The Ties That Bind
20. What Is and What Should Never Be
20. What Is and What Should Never Be part 2
13. Bringing out the Dead
22. All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2
14. Dangerous Liasons
1.The Magnificant Seven
15. All my Children
15. All my children part 2
2. The Kids Are Alright
16. 1912
Calling all Mikaelsons
3. Bad Day At Black Rock
17. Break On Through
4. Sin City
18. The Murder of One
5. Bedtime Stories
6. Red Sky at Morning
19. Heart of Darkness
20. Do Not Go Gentle
21. Before Sunsets
22. The Departed
1. Growing Pains
7. Fresh Blood
8. A Very Supernatural Christmas
2.Memorial
3.The Rager
4. The Five
5. The Killer
7. My Brothers Keeper
8. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
9. O Come, All Ye Faithful
10. Special someone
9. Malleus Maleficarum
11. Catch Me If You Can
13. Into the Wild
14. Down the Rabbit Hole
15. Stand By Me
16. Bring It On
17. Beacuse the Night
18. American Gothic
13. Ghostfacers!
13.2 Ghostfacers!
21. She's Come Undone
14. Long-Distances Call
22. The Walking Dead
15. Time is on my side
16.No Rest for the Wicked
Four Nights Ago
Book Three

6. Smells Like Teen Spirit

691 17 0
By Hxidxx

|| The woods ||

Elena's training on one of Alaric's mannequnis. He shows her how to stake a vampire with a sleeve and two stakes in it, Scarlett is with them. She's practicing a spell.

"So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes." Alaric says.

"Easy enough." Elena tries but the stakes stay in the sleeve. "That's weird." She tries again but it doesn't work. "Must be jammed or something."

Scarlett shares a look with Alaric trying not to laugh.

"You're not strong enough. Better start lifting some weights, put some meat on your bones." Alaric says.

"Thanks for not sugar-coating it." She says.

He takes something on his bag and shows it to her. "You know what this is?"

"A vervain grenade. I've used one before." Elena says.

"Then you know the element of surprise is your only advantage when it comes to a vampire." He pulls the pin out of a grenade and throws it in Elena's hand. "Surprise." he says.

"Oh my god." Elena throws it in the air, Scarlett uses her powers to lift it up higher and the grenade explodes. "This isn't a joke to me, Ric."

"You think I'm joking? Vampires will take whatever they want. They will hurt whoever they want. And they'll do it without remorse. It's their nature." He say.

"You don't have to use pronouns. You can say Stefan." Elena says.

"Look, I get why you're here. Stefan hurt you. You don't want it to happen again." He says.

"Can I train?" Scarlett asks, Alaric nods his head and hands her a sleeve with two stakes.

"But you think that I'm crazy. To believe that I can protect myself from a vampire who's flipped the switch on his humanity. Look Scarlett is doing just fine." Elena says.

"I've been taking self defense classes since I could walk. I had to much pent up anger issues, from being a witch, and have the werewolf gene, dad signed me up." Scarlett says.

"I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning. And that makes you the strongest person I know. I think that you can do pretty much anything." He gives her the sleeve with the stakes. She puts the sleeve back. Scarlett shows her some techniques, to use her body weight since she isn't strong enough.

|| Salvatore House ||

Someone knocks on the door. Damon opens. It's Rebekah. She enters with shopping bags

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah asks.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asks.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." She says.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan says.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asks.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" She asks.

"You're not staying here." Stefan says, She then looks at Damon but he doesn't say nothing. "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself." She goes toward the stairs.

"So I guess she's staying here." Stefan says.

|| Mystic Falls High School ||

Matt parks his truck. Vicki appears next to him. "You were always so much better at being a part of this than I was." She says. Matt looks at her, surprised. "Sorry." She apologizes.

"You can't just keep appearing like this. Freaks me out." He says.

"I'm a ghost. It's all I got. And I couldn't appear if you weren't thinking about me." She says.

"Well, I was just thinking about our first day last year. I was worried about running into Elena and you said..." he says.

"Suck it up. Be a man. And show her what she's missing." She finishes it.

"Yeah. Instead, she met a vampires." Matt say.

"You ok, Matty? You seem unhappy." She asks.

"Yeah, I just life stuff. You know, with you gone and mom not around, it's... A lot to deal with alone. I'm glad I get to talk to you, though. I miss you." He says.

"I miss you, too. What if I told you there was a way that you could help me come back?" She asks.

"What do you mean come back?" He asks, Tyler knocks on the window. Vicki disappears.

"Donovan! What are you doing? Come on, man. Let's go!" Tyler says. Matt goes out of the truck.

"You talking to yourself?" Tyler asks

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Matt asks.

"We're seniors, man. Life is good. Jake is going to college, I don't have to see Scarlett everyday." Tyler says. Matt nods his head.

||  Ivory's Home ||

"Mom." Scarlett comes in, knowing it's her day off.

"What happened?" Ivory ask.

"Your Dad is an grade A asshole." Scarlett says.

"What did he do?" Ivory asks.

"He turned Tyler into a Hybrid, Jakes next, if I piss him off he's next." Scarlett cry's.

"You can always turn him Scarlett, Jake has an option, you can turn him and give him free will." Will says walking in.

"What?" Scarlett asks.

"He won't feel pain, during the full moon, he'll be able to change when he wants to." Will says.

"Mom? This is crazy right?" Scarlett asks.

"It is Scarlett, but if Jake asks, he would prefer that you turn him." Ivory says.

"But this is nuts." Scarlett says.

"Kinda, I did it when I was 14, I was mad at my dad, turned a Wolf, he was sired to do me, my dad heard he came, and killed him. Telling me I didn't understand what I was playing with. Hybrids are loyal, they'll kill for their master." Ivory says. "I didn't use him for evil, he just helped me with my chores, and I would feed him with blood bags." She adds.

"I'll do this if he asks, I won't suggest it. None of you will! Okay?" Scarlett says. Ivory and Will nod their heads. She talks for them and then leaves to meet up with her friends.

"Mom, I'm head back to campus. I need to finish setting up some things. I'll be back tomorrow." Will says.

"Want me to go with you?" Zach asks.

"Yeah." Will smiles. They bid Ivory goodbye and leave. As they're far away Rebekah knocks on Ivory's door.

"Will, did you forget your keys again?" Ivory asks and she opens the door revealing her aunt Beks.

"Faith." She smiles. Ivory smiles. "What How?" She asks.

"You grew up to be a beautiful young woman, come here and give your auntie Beks a hug." Rebekah says. Ivory hugs her crying a bit.

"I can't seen you since before I gave birth." Ivory says. They pull away and Rebekah admires her niece. "Take a spin." She says. Ivory turns around. "You haven't been eating enough. Nice behind. That's all your mother." She says. Ivory smiles.

"My dear niece Faith, you're gorgeous just like your mother." Rebekah says. Ivory hugs her and cry's.

"He let you out." Ivory smiles.

"Yeah, has he found out about you removing my dagger to to talk to us?" Rebekah asks.

"No, he never did." Ivory says.

"Good! Lets keep it that way. Now that boyfriend of yours, Zach Salvatore. How is he?" Rebekah says.

"We're not together, not after the birth, we tried but I left for school." Ivory says.

"You left? You guys were so in love, you made beautiful children, Scarlett is so pretty." Rebekah says.

"She looks like mom." Ivory says.

"It's like looking her at the mirror. Except for the mole, her eyes and Eliza smiled more. Well then again last night was nothing about smiles. I didn't get the chance to speak to her. She probably hate me now." Rebekah says.

"My dad did kill her ex boyfriend, how the kids call it, ex baby daddy." Ivory says.

"She has a kid?" Rebekah asks.

"She did, he passed away after she gave birth. She almost died because of it." Ivory says.

"Poor thing." Rebekah says.

"No more sad stuff, Will is alive. Him and Scarlett are two peas in a pod. He's teaching how to control her magic, she restrains herself." Ivory explains. They talk about the kids, Nik, and things going in their life's.

Alaric, Scarlett, Jake, Damon, Caroline and Elena are in Alaric's classroom.

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire. Then when he's distracted..." Elena says.

"I'll shoot him." Alaric says.

"Can't Bonnie just ju-ju him or something? Scarlett are you doing it?" Damon asks.

"I'm trying to keep Bonnie out of this. I don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her. Caroline, are you covered? Scarlett is in." Elena says.

"I can boil his blood, Aneurysms, what's your poison?" Scarlett asks. "I can electrify him." She adds, Damon shakes his head laughing.

"Yes! I will make sure that the old Forbes jail cell is prepped and ready." Caroline says.

"We're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah? Wherever Stefan goes, the blond ponytail tends to follow." Damon says.

"Which is why it's your job to keep her away." Elena says.

"How?! She's an original. Last time I checked, we're out of daggers." Damon says.

"So then preoccupy her with your charm. Scarlett is your backup." Elena says.

"Might have better luck finding the dagger." Ric says.

"Have you spoken to my mom?" Scarlett says in a sweet voice, making it sound inocente.

"You're good." Jake laughs.

"Are ever not going to be mad at me for a day?" Damon asks.

"Doubtful." Alaric says.

Tyler arrives to the classroom confused. "Sorry I'm late. What's going on?"

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while." Elena says.

"You can't do that to Stefan." Tyler says.

"Why not?" Caroline asks.

"Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest." Elena says.

"Yeah. It's not in Klaus's." Stefan says.

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler. You know, why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave Minion." Caroline says.

"Uh-oh." Damon and Scarlett say.

"What?" Alaric asks.

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything. Scarlett you out of everyone should know, he's your grandfather after all." Tyler says.

"Oh, boy." Damon shares a look with Scarlett who nods.

"Ok, can we cool it on the commentary, please." Caroline says

"What is going on?" Elena asks, Damon takes a vervain dart.

"I'm just going to go." Tyler says. Damon rushes over him and puts the vervain sart on the neck. Tyler collapses.

"What are you doing?!" Caroline asks.

"He's been sired." Scarlett speaks up.

"What?" Alaric asks.

"Sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him." Damon says.

"Loyal how?" Elena asks.

"He'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrid." Damon says.

"He'll kill for him, do anything for him." Scarlett says.

"So how do I fix him?" Caroline asks.

"Get a new boyfriend." Damon says, Jake and Scarlett laugh. They get a look from Caroline but keep laughing.

Scarlett is around having a beer in her hand, not drinking it though. Rebekah is at the bonfire. She tries to pours herself some beer. Stefan joins her.

"You all right there?" Stefan asks.

"I thought Tyler would be here." Rebekah says.

"You're into Tyler now? It's kind of a Fickle." He says.

"When you're willing to give me the time of day again, then we'll talk. Until then, a girl has needs." She says,

Elena arrives to put herself some beer. "Excuse me."

"Elena, hi. What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm having fun, Stefan. You got a problem with that?" She drinks the whole glass of beer.

"All right, take it easy. We both know you're kind of a lightweight." He says.

"Uh-huh. Really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?" She leaves. Rebekah looks at Stefan.

It's the bonfire. Students are carrying a guy so he can drink beer. Everyone chants "drink", including Elena, whose laughing. Stefan looks at her. She looks at him and raises her glass and drinks. Stefan drinks too, Rebekah tries to eat a marshmallow, alone. Damon joins her.

"What? No friends your own age?" She asks.

"Like you can talk." He says.

"Is this supposed to be fun? I've been through 10 of these." She says.

"No, you're just looking at it all wrong. This is a little rough on the outside." He takes the burn out of the marshmallow.

"But the inside... Yum." He makes her eat the marshmallow. She looks at him. He sucks his fingers.

"Mmm. It's good." She says.

"Yep." He says. Elena is looking at them. Stefan joins her.

"What's that look?" He asks, She sighs.

"What look?" Elena asks.

"My brother's got his flirt on, and you're jealous." He says.

"I'm not jealous." She says.

"It's all right. Be jealous by all means. I'm sure Damon will be thrilled." He says.

"I'm not jealous, Stefan." She says.

"All right. That's my mistake." He says.

"Whatever. I'm out of here." She leaves. Stefan leaves too.

Bonnie is on the phone with Matt.

"Matt! Matt, slow down. What happened?" She asks.

"I messed up, Bonnie." He says.

"What? How? Where is she?" Bonnie asks.

A guy is sitting on a car and smoking. He pases the joint leaves. Vicki arrives, looks around her and takes the joint.

Damon is still with Rebekah. He gives her a marshmallow sandwich

"Can't believe you've never had one of these before." Damon says.

"Well, I've been in a casket for years." Rebekah's says

"That's no excuse." He says.

She eats. "Why are you being so nice to me? You hate me. You should be mean."

"Well, I could be mean if that's what you're into ." He says.

"You're distracting me. Why?" She asks.

"Just trying to be a good housemate." he says.

"There's no fair fight between us, Damon. Remember that." She stabs him with a wooden stick and leaves. He groans, sits down and removes it.

In the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler wakes up in his bedroom, Caroline by his side.

"What the hell? How did I get home?" He asks.

"I brought you here. You were being a d-bag." She says.

"What is your problem today?" He asks.

"My problem is you've been sired. Do you even know what that means? It means that you put Klaus's needs first. He is your master now." She says.

"I'm not anyone's pet, Caroline. He doesn't control me." He says.

"Well, something's got to be controlling you. Because I don't know why else you'd be acting like the old you, when Scarlett wasn't around." She says.

"The old me?" He asks.

"Yeah. The old you. The pre-werewolf you. You know, the obnoxious you that I would never be friends with." She leaves but he stops her.

"Whoa! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry. I don't want to be that guy. I hated that guy, we all did." He says.

"You're a vampire now, Tyler. Everything about your personality is heightened. So you have to be careful." She says.

"I will. I promise. Just...Don't hate me. Everything I like about me is you." Tyler says, they kiss.

In Mystic Falls High School, Elena is laying on the bleachers and looks at the sky. Stefan arrives. She's drunk.

"I used to know every constellation. How did I forget them all?" Elena asks.

"You're drunk. You need to go home." Stefan says.

She gets up. "Fine. Unh. Let me find my car."

"You're joking, right?" Stefan says.

"Uh-oh. It's the fun police. I thought that ripper Stefan was supposed to be the life of the party." She says.

"Well, all right, I'm driving you home. Come on." He says. She spans the ramp. "What are you, 5? Get down."

"Why? Are you afraid that I'm going to." She almost falls. "Oh. Ha. That was close. Klaus would not be happy with you." She says.

"You're hilarious." He says.

"Look, Stefan, no hands." She removes her hands but almost falls. Stefan's not amused anymore. She laughs but finally falls. She screams but Stefan rushes to catch her. "I knew you'd catch me." They look at each other. He realeases her and Alaric arrives and shoots him with darts. Stefan falls, on the floor unconscious. Scarlett paralyzes him with a spell. Alaric looks at Elena.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm... Fine." She says.

"You look, uh, not sober." Scarlett says.

"The plan worked. That's all that matters. Let's just get him out of here." Elena opens Alaric's trunk. He and puts Stefan in it, Scarletts inside looking for something. Elena goes in the car. Vicki, whose smoking looks at them. She looks at the floor and blows the joint.

Matt and Bonnie are in a classroom.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think she'd do something like this. I trusted her." Matt says.

"You need to tell me exactly what you did to let Vicki out. So I know exactly how to send her back." Bonnie says.

Alaric closes the trunk and sees a gas can on the floor.

"I see all the geniuses came out to the bonfire tonight." Alaric says. Vicki throws the joint on the floor. There was gas on the floor so everything burns toward the car. Alaric's car burns too, with Elena and Scarlett are in it. Alaric tries to open the door but he can't.

"Scarlett! Elena! Scarlett! Elena! Open the door!" Ric says.

They both try but it won't open.

"I can't! It won't open." Elena says.

"Elena move!" Scarlett says, Vicki appears in the car next to her but she can't see her. She does a spell but she doesn't open it. She kicks it but it doesn't open, she began coughing.

"I'm sorry, S, Elena." Vicki says. Alaric rushes to another car to find something. He find a lacross stick and tries to break the door woth it but it doesn't work. Elena tries to break it with her feet but it doensn't work either. The fire is stronger

Matt enlight a candle. Bonnie looks at a grimoire.

"I found a spell that can block whatever magic is helping Vicki." Bonnie says.

"What do I do?" Matt says.

"Give me your hand." She cuts his hand with a knife.

Elena coughs 'cause she can't breath. She's sees Scarlett about to pass out and She turns her head and sees Stefan.

"Stefan!" Elena says. He wakes up, Elena almost collapses. He breaks the trunk with his feet.

Bonnie casts a spell.

Elena joins Stefan and tries to gets out. Vicki tries to catches her but she can't. She appears in the classroom with Bonnie and Matt

"What is she doing?" Vicki asks.

"Fixing my mistake." Matt says.

"Make her stop." Vicki say.

"Bonnie..." Matt says.

"The spell is working Matt. She's still here because of you." She continues to cast a spell. Matt looks at Vicki.

"Matt, please." Vicki says.

"I can't let you hurt anyone, Vicki." Matt says.

"I won't. I'll stop. Just, please, don't make me go." Vicki says.

"You have to. This is wrong. You shouldn't be here." Matt says.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to be alone anymore." Vicki says.

"Neither did I. But I have to let you go." Matt says. Bonnie is still casting a spell.

"Goodbye, Vicki." He says, she disappears. "She's gone." He says.

Alaric helps Elena and Scarlett get out.

"Hurry up before it blows." Alaric says.

"Wait! Wait, wait, wait!" Elena catches Stefan. Ric helps her and Scarlett. They rush away from the car. The car explodes. Vicki from the other side sees Scarlett crying, and struggling to breathe, Eliza places a hand over Vicki who looks at her.

Caroline leaves the Lockwood Mansion and Rebekah comes bringing Tyler a girl as a gift. Jake sees everything from
the hallway.

Alaric and Damon are about to leave the Salvatore house.

"It's ok if you want to be friends with Damon again." Elena says.

"I don't." Alaric says.

"I think he kind of misses you." She says, Stefan goes out of the living room.

"Well you got me tonight. Definitely wasn't expecting that." He says.

"That was the point." Alaric says.

"Yeah. You know, you can hate it all you want, but Elena needs me. I'll always protect her. I think you're both better off having me around." Stefan says. They go toward the door.

"Elena, wait. You could have let me die in that fire tonight. Why didn't you?"Stefan asks.

"Because I still have hope, Scarlett has hope for you." Elena says.

"After everything I've done, you... You still think I'll be able to find my humanity again. Scarlett and you won't see it in your lifetime." He says.

"Yes, I do. I know who you really are better than anyone, Stefan. And I'm not giving up." She says.

"Elena, do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you?" Stefan asks.

"No, Stefan, it makes me strong." She drives two stakes through his body with the sleeve. She takes off the sleeve and gives it to Alaric. He looks at Stefan, smiles closing the door.

In the Gilbert house. Jeremy leaves a message for Bonnie.

"Bonnie, come on. Stop dodging my calls. Don't you think we should at least talk about this?" Jeremy sits on his bed. Anna appears.

"I shouldn't be here." Ana says.

"No kidding." Jeremy says.

"No, I mean, I shouldn't be here, Jeremy. Why are you thinking about me when you're calling her?" And asks.

"I didn't think I was. Look, I don't know. Ok. I don't know what I'm doing, Anna. The problem is I don't think I can stop thinking about you." He says.

"I can't stop thinking about you, either." She sits down next to him.

"What are we going to do?" He asks. She raises her hand. He touches it and looks surprised. He takes her hand. "Do you...Feel this?" He asks.

"What's going on? I can feel you. How can I feel you?" She asks.

In the Salvatore house, Damon is removing a rug. Somebody here and brakes a vase.

"Keep it up, Stefan." He picks up the pieces of the vase. Somebody hits him hard. He falls on the floor. It's Mason. Damon opens his eyes

"This is going to be fun." Mason says.

|| Words 3716 ||
Y'all I have to wake up early for work and I'm not looking forward to it, and I forgot how to chemistry tbh. I need to out, but I'm lazy. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment, and share. This one was a fun one. Who's your favorite friendship? I think Bonnie and Scarlett have me with the cute witchiness. I also like Damon and Scar, they're fun together. I honestly don't know I love how her friendship will develop with Jake Asswood, in college so stay tuned for that. IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER, it's one of my favorites!! Ahh! I'll post it tomorrow during my lunch break.
|| Update March 09, 2020 ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 952 94
After graduating from Harvard, I returned to my hometown of Mystic Falls after a long time. Unfortunately, things were not as I had left them. I lost...
1.6K 97 34
❝ wow, your life keeps getting more and more complicated and interesting ❞ in which, after escaping the prison world successfully, the world was s...
1.6M 53.6K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
278K 4.5K 44
Pt1 of the Emma Gilbert series COMPLETED -- This is a fan-fiction of the vampire diaries. Emma Gilbert is what they call me. My name is Emmilia Gil...