My Suggested Names (PART 1)

By RenXieyin

PART 1 Naghahanap ka ba ng pangalan para sa character mo? Well feel free to browse this and find the name you... More

DISCLAIMER
NAME LIST PART 1 (Finished)
My Created Name 1
Canadian Boy Name: A-J
Canadian Boy Name: K-V
Canadian Girl Name: A-D
Canadian Girl Name F-L
Popular Names In Canada
Korean Name A-E
Korean Name G-H
Korean Name H-K
Korean Name L-N
Korean Name O-S
Korean Name T-Y
Additional Korean Name
50 Gemstone Names
50 Irish Girl Name
50 Irish Boy Name
Dark Warrior
Fire Names
Ice
Ice or Snow Name
Greek Mythology
Roman Mythology
Greek Gods and Goddesses
Robot Names from Movies
Names from Harry Potter
Color Names
Magical Witch & Warlock Names
100 Nature Names Girl & Boy
100 Badass Names
Mermaid Names 1-2
A-Z Merman Names
Worst Name Meaning
Good Names with Bad Meanings
Gothic First and Last Names
Chinese Names
Japanese Names
Egyptian Names
100+ Dragon Names
Dragon Names With Meaning
Spirit Names
Cat Names
Names Inspired by Elements
44 Names Inspired by Season and Months
4 Season Names Without Meaning
300 Fantasy Names: Characters, Towns and Villages
80 Unusual Vampire And Demon Names
Elf Names With Meanings
A-Z Elf Names
100 Cool Pirate Names
100 Space Baby Names
100 French Names for Boys
100 French Names for Girls
Bird Inspired Names 1
This Is Not An Update
100 Sweet and Sassy Flower Names
500+ Dwarven Names 1
400+ Dwarf Names 2
Space Inspired Names
100+ Celestial Names
64 Popular Filipino Names With Meaning
63 Diverse Aboriginal Australian Names
The 20 sexiest names of all time
225 Sexy Girl Names And What They Mean
200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love
The Most Popular Baby Names of 2021 for Both Boys and Girls (PART ONE)
50 Creative Gender-Neutral Names (PART TWO)
Names Inspired by Kings of Sparta
Ancient Greek Female Names A-G
AGFN H-Z

Royal Name A-Z

1.9K 6 0
By RenXieyin

(Isang maikli update!)

Adrienne - a long-integrated French feminine form of Adrian, now overshadowed by the a-ending version, but still a valid option, with considerable substance and dignity-though these days.

Alexandra - the feminine form of Alexander, fell out of the Top 100 for the first time since 1983 in 2015, but is still a popular choice. Strong, tasteful, and elegant.

Alexia - this diminutive, similar to Alex or Alexis, has been yo-yoing in popularity since the turn of the 21st century.

Alice - is a classic literary name that's both strong and sweet, which got a big bounce via Tina Fey's choice of the name for her daughter. Alice has experienced a recent surge in popularity along.

Amalia - is a widely cross-cultural name, heard from Italy to Romania, Germany to Scandinavia. The current heir to the Dutch throne is Princess Catharina-Amalia of Orange.

Amedeo - this euphonious Italian
Italian name for boys, often associated with the painter Modigliani, makes a recommended creative.

Ariane

Arthur - once the shining head of the Knights of the Round Table, is, after decades of neglect, now being polished up and restored by some stylish parents, emerging as a top contender.

Carlos - notable namesakes include musician Santana, writers Fuentes and Castaneda, and numerous athletes. Carlos Irwin Estevez is the birth name of Charlie Sheen.

Charles - is a longtime traditional favorite that was in the Top 10 until the 1960s, and is not as popular as it once was but is still a widely used name.

Charlotte - is the feminine form of the male given name Charles. It derived from Charlot, a French diminutive of Charles meaning "little Charles," and the name of Charlemagne's son in French.

Christian - has fallen a bit from its 90's and 00's heights, but it's still quite popular. Once considered overly pious, Christian is now seen as making a bold statement of faith by some.

Claus - a very Christmas-y
Christmas baby name, that may avoid the Santa image by instead adopting the alternative spelling Klaus.

Constantine - this Roman Emperor's name has long been considered too grand for an American boy. But in this era of children named Augustine and Atticus, it just may be prime for an unlikely comeback. 

Eleonore

Elisabeth - this spelling of the classic name is found in France, Germany, Greece, and other cultures, and is worn by such notables as Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Elisabeth Shue, Elisabeth Moss, and Elisabeth.

Eloise - to some, Eloise will forever be the imperious little girl making mischief at the Plaza Hotel, while the original version Heloise recalls the beautiful and learned wife of the French philosopher.

Emma - originated as a diminutive for Germanic names beginning with the
ermen root. A very old royal name well used throughout the centuries-Queen Emma married King Ethelred.

Emmanuel -spelled with one or two 'm's'-- was popular with early Jewish immigrants, until overused nickname Manny caused it to fade. Now, this important biblical name is being revived in its full.

Estelle - maybe it's because she shares that winning -elle sound with Isabel and Bella, but Estelle is no longer seen as a muumuu-wearing canasta player of a certain age (think George Costanza's mother on.)

Felipe - A royal name in Spain that could make a lively alternative to our Philip/Phillip. Despite its status as an international version of a English name, it has ranked on the US.

Gabriel - the name of the archangel who heralded the news of Jesus' birth -- appears in Christian, Jewish and Muslim texts. He presides over Paradise, serving as the angel of mercy, life, joy,...

Gabriella - a strong yet graceful feminine form of Gabriel -- is on the rise, with the double L spelling more popular. For more variations of Gabriella, see Gabriela, the Spanish spelling...

Gaston - Depending on your cultural references, you may think of Phantom of the Opera author Gaston Leroux, or the macho villain of Beauty and the Beast. While he's hardly a role model...

George - Iconoclasts though we may be, we like Fred, we like Frank, and we like George, which was among the Top 10 from 1830 to 1950, when the number of little Georges started to decline. Solid, strong,..

Henrik - The long history and solid usage of Henry has infiltrated other cultures, where a number of variations experience the same degree of popularity. In the US, Henrik first entered the Top 1000.

Ingrid - The luminous Ingrid Bergman's appeal was strong enough to lend universal charisma to this classic Scandinavian name, which has been somewhat neglected in the US.

Irene - Serene Irene, the name of the Greek goddess of peace and one of the most familiar Greek goddess names,...

Isabella - is the Latinate form of Isabel, a variation of Elizabeth which originally derived from the Hebrew name Elisheba. Variations Isabelle and Isabel are also popular, with the Scottish...

Isla - originated in Scotland as a derivation of Islay, the name of one of the country's islands. The etymology of Islay is unknown, but it is believed to have pre-Celtic origins.

Jacques - Classic French name that becomes pretentious when used for an American baby.

James - is an English derivation of the Hebrew name Jacob. James is biblical (the name of two apostles in the New Testament), royal (kings of both England and Scotland), presidential (with more U.S....

Joachim - is an undiscovered biblical name with potential, although most modern parents would probably prefer the more lively Spanish version, Joaquin. Like many Old Testament names, it was...

Josephine - With its large measure of class and character and a gently offbeat quality, plus an intriguing number of vivacious nicknames, Josephine is a Nameberry favorite.

Juan - the Spanish version of John, is ubiquitous in the Spanish-speaking world, and is familiar to all ethnicities via such references as Don Juan and San Juan.

Laetitia - adds a layer of ancient patina to the more prosaic LETITIA.

Leah - For several years now, this serene and gentle biblical name has been gaining a considerable following. Many use Leah as a less common alternative to Sarah or Hannah, Rebecca or Rachel.

Leonor

Leonore - is a melodic variation of the wide range of names related to Eleanor and, via a different root, Leonie that are so stylish throughout Europe right now and bound for greater visibility in...

Liam - originated as a nickname for Uilliam, the Irish variation of William. William is an English name from Germanic roots that was brought to Ireland when the British fled England following the...

Louis - Kate and William shocked the world when they announced that they'd named their third child Louis -- Prince Louis Arthur Charles, to be more precise.

Louise - has for several decades now been seen as competent, studious, and efficient-desirable if not dramatic qualities. But now along with a raft of other L names, as well as cousin...

Luana - The kind of vaguely exotic-sounding name used for Polynesian maidens in early movies.

Luisa - Louise and Louisa have been put into the Exoticizer to produce this pretty and more unusual version, Luisa.

Maria - As a highly popular girls' name in all Spanish-speaking countries, this saintly Latin variation of Mary retains a timeless beauty.

Maud - lacy and mauve-tinted, was wildly popular a hundred years ago, but has been rarely heard in the past fifty. Some stylish parents are starting to choose Maud again, especially as a middle...

Mia - is an appealingly unfussy multicultural name that has enjoyed a meteoric rise up the charts and is now firmly among the ten most popular girls'...

Miguel - Mike Tyson put a twist on his own name by naming a son Miguel. It's the first name of Cervantes, the great Spanish novelist and poet who wrote
Don Quixote.

Nicolas - is the French and Spanish form, or streamlined spelling, of Nicholas, popularized by actor Nicolas Cage.

Oscar - a round and jovial choice, is a grandpa name that's fast taking over from such urban trendies as Max and Sam. Actors Hugh Jackman and Gillian Anderson chose Oscar for their sons.

Pablo - the commonly used Spanish version of Paul, has the added bonus of some fantastic artistic bearers: painter Picasso, cellist Casals, and poet Neruda.

Savannah - A place name with a deep Southern accent, the once-obscure Savannah shot to fame, with others of its genre, on the heels of the best seller Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, which...

Sofia - is a variation of the Greek name Sophia, which was derived directly from
sophia, the Greek word for wisdom. It was the name of a Roman saint-the mother of Faith, Hope,...

Stefan - An elegant, continental name for the post-Steve era. It debuted on the US Top 1000 in 1949 and has been on the list every year since except for a year off in 2008.

Sverre - An intriguingly wild alternative to Sven.

Victoria - the epitome of gentility and refinement, reflects the image of the long-reigning British queen. In the 1990s, Victoria managed to breach the Top 20, a surprisingly high standing.

Vincent - is a name with a complex image. After being quietly used for centuries, it is suddenly seeming stylish, along wih other V names. Even the nickname Vince has been given a reprieve via actor.

Zaria - the name of the Nigerian capital city, could be another Z name for parents to consider. It currently ranks lower than variations Zariah and Zariyah.
Popular 1990s.

Credit to the Page!

Siguro naman marunong po kayong magdetermine ng names if it is for boy or girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.1K 19
A story about a girl who will cross paths with four gorgeous girls that will falls in love with her.
283 83 13
Arayathena Maffer, the girl whoever would think is just a simple teenager who lived in the kingdom of Celestia. But to the opposite of it, despite of...
1.1M 53.1K 50
COMPLETED | Aerilon Academy unlocks the element within. Lucianna Sariel Rofocale is a mystery. Ang kapangyarihan niya ay kakaiba, at hindi nabibilang...