When A Fan met Her star [ Edi...

Autorstwa nila_c423

Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God f... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family
Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family
Chapter 03 : Movie Release
Chapter 04 : Surprise!
Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star
Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember
Chapter 07 : Accident
Chapter 08 : Saving Him
Chapter 09 : Get Well Soon
Chapter 10 : Who is She?
Chapter 11 : Srishti
Chapter 12 : Star Meets His Fan
Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House
Chapter 14 : She Is Different
Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?
Chapter 16 : Jai's Restlessness
Chapter 17 : Love?
Chapter 18 : The Pooja
Chapter 19 : She Left
Chapter 20 : His and Her Dilemma
Chapter 21 : Mind v/s Heart
Chapter 22 : His Thoughts
Chapter 23 : Arjun
Chapter 24 : The Phone Call
Chapter 25 : Dream Project
Chapter 26 : Rumours
Chapter 27 : Just Friends
Chapter 28 : Proposal
Chapter 29 : Birthday Wish
Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive
Chapter 32 : Hard Times
Chapter 33 : Acceptance
Chapter 34 : Legally Married
Chapter 35 : The Truth
Chapter 36 : Big Day
Chapter 37 : Stubborn Decisions
Chapter 38 : Changed Life?
Chapter 39 : Revelations
Chapter 40 : Sanjay?
Chapter 41 : Sir v/s Madam
Chapter 42 : Check-mate
Chapter 43 : Biggest Fan
Chapter 44 : The Accidental Kiss
Chapter 45 : I'll Miss You

Chapter 30 : Celebration

1K 102 27
Autorstwa nila_c423

Jai came out of the car. His guards surrounded him. Protecting him from the large mob. He smiled and waved at his fans who shouted and screamed his name. Wishing him. He gestured few guards to do something as per his instructions. They carefully took him inside.

Before walking in. He turned towards everyone again. And waved. Once jai was inside. The driver started the car. The watchman opened the gate. And the car drove inside his mansion. Away from the crowd.

Jai was waiting for srishti and bhoomi. Srishti was trying not to show her face to anyone outside. As she knew it can cause troubles again for them.

As the car stopped. Jai opened the door for srishti. Who came outside looking terrified seeing the crowd. Jai knew that she was scared.

"Sorry for that. You okay?" jai asked. Making sristi nod.

Bhoomi came behind sristi. Looking around the mansion in wonder. It was huge and vast. She couldn't believe that she was really there.

"Wow. This is so....huge"bhoomi whispered to herself.

"Please come inside"he led srishti and bhoomi ahead. Ganesh walked in behind them. Jai stepped in first.

The living room was engulfed in darkness. Jai was confused why it was all. Still and silent today. It was not supposed to be like that. But the moment he stepped inside. The lights came on suddenly. Making them blink.

Jai saw the living room. Decorated so beautifully for his birthday. There was candles. Flowers. Balloons everywhere. A projector was kept on which showed his pictures. With the tag of happy birthday. He smiled whole heartedly seeing that. Srishti and bhoomi was awe-struck.

Jai heard the hustle of his family. As they rushed towards him. To wish him.

"Happy birthday Raju"everyone said. Hugging him from all sides. Making him choke.

"Okay. I can't breath. You guys are gonna kill me on my birthday"jai chuckled. Making everyone break the hug.

Kumari cupped his cheek first. And kissed his head. He smiled warmly at his mother.

"Stay blessed always"she said.

"Thank you ma"

"What took you so long? Do you know how long we've been waiting"rishika pouted. Making Jai smile and take her in his arms.

"Sorry darling. But I came know. We'll have super fun"jai said.

"Yay"rishika giggled.

"What about me?"Rishi pulled up a face. Jai smiled and took him in his arms too. Kissing his cheek.

His uncle and aunt wished him. He thanked them. Then he walked to his grandmother to take her blessings. She kissed his head.

"Happy birthday raju. You're getting older. I want to see you getting married sometime soon"she said. Making him snort.

"Nannama"he glared at her.

"What? I'm getting older too. Not any younger. I want to see you married before my death. Also I'm tired of using this line again and again. Consider it one-time"she said. Making him laugh.

"I told you right. You're my girlfriend. If i get married it will be like cheating you"he said. Making her twist his ears. He whined like a baby. Kumari slapped his shoulders.

"You have to fulfill her wish. It's not only her wish. But ours too. Right?"Kumari asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Ma. For god's sake not today. Please"he pouted.

"Hey sorry..I'm late"Shruthi rushed inside the living room. Removing her apron.

"Shru in arpon? Did she hit her head somewhere?"jai chuckled.

"No no. I was just making a desert for my big bro. is that a crime?"she pouted and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Call the ambulance. Just in case"he grinned. She pinched his stomach. Making him yelp. Shruthi chuckled at her brother.

"Happy birthday annaya"

"Thank you shru"

Srishti. Bhoomi and Ganesh was watching them silently. Witnessing all the love the family shared. Sristi saw how immensely he loved everyone in his family. Bhoomi was checking out the interiors of his house. Also paying her attention towards his family. Ganesh was watching them with a smile.

"Let's start the celebration"Shruthi exclaimed. Excitedly

"Wait. Before that there's someone I would like you all to meet"jai announced. Everyone looked at each other. Confused.

"Who is it?"Shruthi asked.

Jai looked at the entrance without saying anything. Srishti felt her heart pounding as all the eyes fell on her. Bhoomi was nervous too.

"Srishti. Oh my god"Shruthi rushed towards her. Kumari was shocked too. Seeing Srishti here now. At this hour. This wasn't something she was expecting to happen anytime.  But there she was.

"Hi how are you srishti?"Shruthi asked. Holding Srishtis hand. Who smiled nervously at her

"I'm fine. How are you?"srishti asked.

"Im great ya. I didn't expect you here at all. Thanks for coming"Shruthi kept on speaking. Bhoomi wondered when srishti became this close to his family members.

"Sristhti"Kumari walked towards her. She smiled brightly and hugged her warmly.

"Did you come alone?"Kumari asked. Making srishti shake her head as no. That's when they noticed bhoomi behind her. Who flashed a big smile to them.

"How come they're here Raju? That too this late?"his aunt asked and everyone looked at jai for an answer.

"They were...."jai started. But bhoomi spoke in between. As she felt it was them who was supposed to say why they were here

"Actually aunty. We came to join the celebration outside. Since it's Jai sirs birthday. But it was so crowded that we couldn't even stand. So we decided to get back. But the petrol was very low and. We both didn't knew it. Our scooty stopped in between and there was no way we could go back. Then Jai sir saw us. Standing in middle of the road. So he asked us to join him for the celebration and told us that he would drop us back once it is over"bhoomi explained. For the first time srishti felt immense relief that bhoomi was there with her.

"Oh dear. You shouldn't have done that. Thankfully jai found you both. But if he haven't. It's night and you both are girls. It's not safe"Kumari said.

"We're...sorry that we came here madam. We didn't wanted to spoil...your family celebration"srishti spoke. Jai sighed inwardly as she would always get the wrong idea.

"Why are you asking sorry srishti. We all are so glad that you're here today. Isn't it?"Shruthi asked. And everyone nodded agreeing her.

"Yeah. And I had to request you to join me. So please stop asking sorry srishti"jai glared at srishti. Who looked at him. And smiled slowly.

"Thanks for being here. Now come inside"Shruthi dragged srishti and bhoomi inside. Bhoomi was totally awestruck seeing everything. She never thought his family would be this sweet. Srishti was indeed right.

The maids carried a huge cake. And placed it on the table. There was jais picture in it with the tag 'Happy birthday raju'.

"Wow"jai said as he looped his arm around his mother.

"Remember it was five years before. You celebrated your birthday with us. This time I don't want to make it any less happier"Kumari said to him. He nodded smilingly.

"Also srishti being here is making it special already"she giggled.

"Maa. Please don't say it in front of her atleast"he glared.

"Oh yeah. So you love listening to it?"

He hit his head. Knowing his mother won't back off.

"Let's cut the cake"the kids said in unison. making jai smile and nod. He held both of kids by side and started cutting the cake.

"Happy birthday Raju"everyone sang in unison. Srishti stood silently near ganesh. Watching him with a warm smile. Never in her dream she thought one day she'll end up celebrating his birthday in his house! Bhoomi was singing happily.

"Madam you don't need to worry. We'll drop you and your sister back safe"Ganesh said. As he saw srishti tensed. Srishti smiled at him lightly even though she was too nervous. Ganesh excused himself and walked away when he got a call.

Jai fed the cake to his grandmom first , then to his mom and to everyone in the family. He even fed the cake to bhoomi who was in cloud nine after this!

"Ganesh" jai called him out after noticing him standing in a corner busy with a phonecall. Ganesh disconnected the call and walked towards him.

"Sir?"

Jai smiled and fed him the cake.

"Happy birthday sir"he said. Smilingly.

"Thank you  Can't you keep the work aside for today?"jai said. Which made Ganesh smile and shake his head.

Everyone looked at jai keenly to know. Whether he's gonna feed the cake to sristi. But he was busy chatting with Ganesh.

"Raju" Kumari called him. He looked at her. She rolled her eyes at him. And he was startled. He grew nervous suddenly as he walked closer to her. It made her heart raise quick.

He stood in front of her. Taking a piece of cake closer to her mouth. She looked at him and blinked. Everyone looked at them awestruck. But she herself took a piece from his.

"Thank you"she said slowly. Everyone sighed in disappointment. Bhoomi too wanted to smack her sister for spoiling the moment. Jai smiled knowing that she won't eat from his hands. He was happy that he already knew something about her.

Everyone dispersed into different corners. After the cake cutting. Bhoomi was busy talking to Shruthi. They bonded so quickly. Kumari and Shalini was busy in kitchen. Instructing the maids. Krishna and jais grandmother sat together. Talking. Srishti was surrounded by Rishi and rishika. Who was playing with her. They loved her too much that they didn't leave her alone for a second.

After finishing his important phone calls. Jai returned back to the living room. Along with Ganesh.

"I'll just go and check the crowd outside sir"Ganesh said. Making Jai nod.

He saw srishti playing with the kids. She was laughing her heart out. It warmed his heart. He felt so good to see her happy. Her smiled faded and nervousness kicked in as he walked closer.

"Stop troubling her you both"he said to the kids. They looked at him and pouted.

"They're...not troubling me"she said. He smiled and nodded. Occupying a seat besides her. She moved a little. Making space for him.

She wondered why on earth he was sitting besides her when there's a large couch. Opposite to them.

"I'll just...check on bhoomi. Excuse me"srishti tried to get up. Jai knew she was trying to avoid. To have a conversation with him. That made him feel bad.

"Please akka. Don't leave"rishika said. Clinging to Srishti.

"Let her go"jai said. Srishti felt bad for the kids. So she sat back.

"Akka will I be beautiful like you when I grow up?"rishika asked. Making srishti smile.

"You're beautiful even now"she said.

"But not like you. You're looking like an angel. Isn't it babai?"rishika turned towards jai. He looked at her. Knowing that she was indeed an angel. Srishtis heart pounded faster. Feeling his stare. But he kept mum.

"I want to be like babai when I grow up. I want muscles"Rishi said. Jai smiled and scooped him in his arms.

"You're my champ"jai said. Biting Rishi on his cheek. Which made him yelp. Srishti smiled slowly. Eyeing them.

Kumari walked in with desert. And saw jai and srishti sitting together with the kids. She wanted to take a picture of it. Because they looked too adorable.

"Amma. Don't imagine them getting married and having kids already"Shruthi giggled. As she joined her.

"I can't help it. Look how good they're together Shruthi"kumari sighed.

"Don't worry ma. If it's meant to be. It will happen for sure"

Everyone was called in for desert.

"So how's it?"Shruthi asked as jai took his first spoon

"Are you sure that you didn't order it from outside?"jai asked.

"Annaaya come on"Shruthi whined. Making everyone laugh.

"It's so good Shruthi akka"bhoomi said.

"Aww thank you bhoomi. Srishti. What do you think?"

"It's really good"srishti smiled.

"Yay"

Srishti looked at jai. Form the corner of her eyes and saw chocolate. Smeared over his cheek. He was eating his desert like a kid. Which made her adore him. He felt her stare on him. And looked at her raising his brows. She was startled. She slowly touched her cheek and pointed at him. Jai rubbed his cheek and saw the chocolate. He took a tissue and wiped it off.

"Thank you"he mouthed. She lowered her eyes with a small smile. It made him smile too.

"How's your family srishti?"Kumari asked. Making her come back to sense.

"They're good madam"srishti said. That's when she was reminded of that. They should get back.

"If you don't mind. We should leave. Amma and appa will be tensed. It's already late"srishti said. Bhoomi dropped her head down. She didn't wanted to leave so soon.

"Theres no way youre leaving without finishing the desert"Shruthi said. Srishti smiled at her.

"Sure"

"Don't worry. I'll ask Ganesh to drop you both back home safe"Kumari said.

"I can drop them"jai said. All the eyes fell on him. In shock. Srishti was startled too.

"I mean...If that's okay?"he looked at srishti for an answer.

"Um...I..."srishti stammered.

"Ofcourse it's okay for her. Right akka"bhoomi spoke in between. Srishti didn't knew what to say. But she knew he will feel bad if she deny it.

"Yeah. Okay"she said. Kumari and Shruthi was on cloud nine. Hearing it. So was bhoomi.

Jai knew he needed to talk to her. He had no idea when he'll be getting to meet her again. He didn't wanted to miss the chance. So he decided to talk to her openly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Precap : Jai- Srishti night drive conversation

♡ Nila ♡

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.6K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
1.1K 88 1
Every time she sees him, she rejected him. It was always a big NO for her. This is his journey towards a YES from her.
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...