The Art of Cheating | changlix

By chlorotype

where a measly little deal with his long-term crush leads to Lee Felix falling down a rabbit hole of high sch... More

The Art of Cheating
directions
Question 1
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
Question 6
Question 7
Question 8
Question 9
Question 10
Question 11
Question 12
Question 13
Question 14
Question 15
Question 16
Question 17
Question 18
Question 20
Question 21
Question 22
Question 23
Question 24
Question 25

Question 19

4.5K 244 579
By chlorotype

Mood
-

An hour after waking up, Changbin was ready to be in a coma again. The nurses were checking in on him too many times, and the doctor would not get off his back about how his mental health is just as important as his physical health.

The whole room was stuffy, and the doctor was getting on Felix's nerves. And so did one of the god-awful nurses here. She kept giving Changbin suggestive looks, and as his boyfriend and an actual decent human, he wanted her indecent behavior out of the room. Changbin was pissed, and the happy mood of him waking disappeared into thin air.

Felix could sense it and sighed before speaking, "Look, Dr. Kim-"

"Dr. Seokjin is preferred."

"Dr. Seokjin," Felix continued, "Changbin just woke up, could we let him rest until the psychiatrist gets here."

The doctor seemed annoyed, but Felix could care less because Changbin was annoyed too. Jisung even look pissed. The whole aura of this room was annoyance and frustration and it was getting too tense to be healthy.

Dr. Seokjin left anyway, not without mumbling something about the ungratefulness of the boys though. But it was much to Changbin's delight. The brightening of Changbin's face was obvious and Felix couldn't help but laugh in a fond manner. The whole room's mood became distinctly better, as all of them were free to joke and chat as they pleased without the watchful eyes of hospital staffs keeping them from doing so.

"So, who is coming to see Changbin." Jisung asked.

Felix gave Changbin a quick smile, knowing Changbin was nervous but excited to see his blunt and honest but kind psychiatrist. Turning to Jisung, the freckled boy gave a quick explanation, "Changbin is going to have to go to a rehab center, but for right now, while he's still physically recovering, his psychiatrist from before is going to come and talk with him for a while."

Jisung's mouth contorted into an "o" shape as he nodded, letting Felix know he understood what was explained to him.

As if right on time, though, the man of the hour walked in with a bright, fond smile. He was in dressier clothes, the complete opposite of what he wore to visit the other day. He stood at the end of the bed, placing his bag at the foot of his bed. He looked more professional, and a lot less like a college boy, but his welcoming aura still radiated from his body.

"Hello Changbin, Felix," Taehyung said, giving the both of them a wave of acknowledgement. He then turned to look a Jisung, sticking his hand out. After Jisung shook his hand, the blue haired man asked, "and who is it I have the pleasure of meeting today?"

Taken back, Jisung could only laugh for a solid minute before staring back up at the man before him. "My name is Han Jisung, nice to meet you," he finally said.

Taehyung gave a quick nod, turning his attention back to the matter at hand. He pulled out a few papers from his bag, and coughed a bit, getting ready to speak. "Seo Changbin, I came to visit while you were away."

"Really?" Changbin asked, his head cocked to one side out of curiosity.

"Yes," Taehyung replied, giving him a soft grin. "You're more than a patient to me. You and Felix are like family to me and Jungkook. We've been through such a similar situation, it's hard not too care for you like our little brothers."

Changbin wiped a fake tear, but his face was beaming, happy due to the psychiatrist's acceptance. "I'm honored."

"Shut up. Anyway," Taehyung said, laughing at his own antics. "I'm sorry, but you are going to have to go to a rehab center. I won't be able to be your psychiatrist, but I have a very close friend that works there who will be pleased to work with you. His name is Park Jimin. He's your school's music teacher's boyfriend."

"Mr. Min's gay?" Jisung asked, surprise covering his features and leaving his jaw dropped. "He's hot as fuck, and I would totally get on my kn-"

"Okay! Too far!" Felix screamed, causing an epidemic of laughter to erupt in the room.

"Honestly," Taehyung said, looking at Jisung, pointing fingers guns, "me too, not gonna lie."

"Oh my God, you act just like my friends. How do you have a degree in psychology?" Changbin asked mockingly, shaking his head and rubbing his temples.

"Do you really want to know?" Taehyung asked, ready to tell his story of achievements in an overly amusing way.

"Yes," the three high schoolers collectively shouted. The man wiggled his eyebrows, smirking a smirk that the younger boys were sure charmed every person in his school.

"Well, my young apprentices!" Taehyung announced, raising his hands as if people were cheering, "my boys, I became successful by studying twenty-four seven, crying, eating my stress, and getting on my knees-"

"Sucking your professors dick!"

"Praying to God I wouldn't fail! What the fuck Jisung?" Taehyung exclaimed, not trying to hide his chuckling. Jisung shrugged, laughing, "what can I say! That's what I would do."

"What would you do?" A familiar, higher-pitched voice said, leading for the four males in the room to turn and see a familiar black haired male. "Because I swear if it's about how you're gonna suck off your professors to get through school I will smack you, Han Jisung."

"Minho!" Felix and Jisung cheered, excitement dripping from their voices as Felix was happy to see his cousin, Jisung happy to see his boyfriend.

Minho gave a shy smile, scratching his head as he sat down his stuff on the room counter. "Hey. I would've came sooner, but it was a competition, and all of those kids count on me and I couldn't leave them. I'm not saying your not important though, Changbin! I couldn't stop worrying and kept calling Jisung for updates."

"Yeah, since someone," Jisung stared directly at Felix, as if to show who that someone was, "wouldn't return text messages."

"Anyway!" Taehyung broke the playful tension that was lingering in the air, giving a smile towards the newcomer, "my name is Taehyung,  Changbin's psychiatrist, it's very nice to meet you!"

"Hello, the names Minho, I'm Felix's cousin, Jisung's boyfriend, and Changbin's friend. Nice to meet you too." Minho shook the psychiatrist's hand, displaying his manners.

After nodding his head as a way to acknowledge Minho's words, Taehyung turned around and gave Changbin a sad smile. "While you're in the rehab center, you won't be able to have your phone more than an hour a day, and thats only to talk on the phone. Visiting days are from Friday to Sunday, and as you progress in your recovery, you'll be able to go out with friends and such a certain amount of times a week.

"Also, while your being treated by Jimin, he'll be giving me updates, so I know how well you're doing. He'll also be asking me about your normal behavior so he knows when you can be released back into the real world. Until then, you'll basically be treated like your grounded." Taehyung said, handing Changbin some paper work he needed to fill out.

The five men held conversation as the paper work got filled out. When the paper work was finished, Taehyung had to leave, but before he did, he gave Changbin a little more information, "I'll be stopping by again tomorrow to introduce you to Jimin, and maybe bring Mr. Min by too. He's worried about his best student."

After that, Taehyung said his goodbyes and farewells, leaving the room and pulling the door shut softly behind him. Once they made sure Taehyung was far enough away, Minho sighed, "how do you not just want him to push you against the wall?"

"Because I'm a top." Jisung said, shrugging and going back to his book. Minho rolled his eyes before he finally gave Jisung a long waited for kiss.

"To be honest," Felix said, sneaking a quick glance at Changbin, making sure it was okay with him to say his joke. Felix could feel the glad smile he had on his face after Changbin smiled while giggling. He already heard Felix talk about it before. "I'd rather his boyfriend push me up against the wall. He's so hot in a police uniform."

"A man in uniform!" Minho exclaimed, waving his hand up and down as if to fan himself.

"Guess who's becoming a police officer!" Jisung yelled, pulling Minho into his lap.

The room erupted in laughter, and the whole day's mood had turned from stressful worrying to not having a care in the world.

But, everyone could feel the underlying pain and sadness radiating off the white walls of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 316 21
this book consists of most of milo manheims characters like: zed necrodopolis ben plunkett & nico alexander 🫶🏼 send requests!! i will write about...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
5.3K 427 33
The call them Sensates. People who are connected - who can see what the other sees, feel what the other feels. People who can easily share their cons...
421K 27.6K 52
"You can't see me rn, but I'm glaring at you!" "Does that imply you can see me? Stalker much." ~ Seo Changbin is a introverted 19 year old boy who co...