❝ I love you、alright?  ❞

Bởi alxedo

Being a JoJo fan is a dream~ Though my parents keep saying that it's not for me since I'm still a kid WAY ba... Xem Thêm

❝ Cola's the Best ❞ Joseph X Moved In!Male Reader
❝ Get the Muda Out Of My Way ❞ Jotaro X DIO's Son!Male Reader
❝ School Days, Great Days ❞ Josuke X Popular Student!Male Reader
❝ Mi Amore ❞ Giorno X Cafe Waiter!Male Reader
❝ Vampire Issues ❞ Dio Brando X Human!Male Reader
❝ I'm Glad To See Her Alive ❞ Alive!Reimi X Male!Reader
❝ No ❞ Yandere!( DiU )Jotaro X Assistant!Male Reader
❝ Villainy Isn't Always Bad ❞ Shy!Male!Reader X JoJo Villains ( Part 1 )
❝ Hope We Could Meet Again ❞ Shy!Male Reader X JoJo Villains ( Part 2 )
❝ Hand Fetish Weirdo ❞ Kira X Confused!Male!Reader
❝ Unexpected Feelings ❞ Kakyoin X Male!Reader
❝ What If... ❞ Jolyne X Childhood!Male!Reader
Kars's Question
Rohan-Sensei's Message To Josuke Higashikata
Punch Or Miss
❝ My Servant In Shining Armor ❞ DIO (Part 3)X Servant!Male Reader
❝ One At A Time ❞ Doppio and Diavolo X Male Reader
i have a
Happy Valentine's Day!
Let me get this straight.
❝ Unreasonable Fate ❞ Panacotta Fugo X Male Reader
Thank you for 6K reads!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIORNO BOI
OwO
My Art
Headcanon! : ❝ Sweet Like Chocolate, Fierce Like a Tiger ❞
2# Headcanon! : ❝ A Gentle Beast ❞
guys.
Story Time!
3# Headcanon! : ❝ Boiling Love ❞
4# Headcanon! : ❝ I... Don't Understand... ❞
5# Headcanon! : ❝ A Priest's Priced Possession ❞
6# Headcanon! : ❝ Weather Be Like Heather ❞
help.
lol, ok
Noriaki Kakyoin X Male Reader but it's a self insert Kakyoin did for himself.
7# Headcanon! : ❝ Cat Lover in My Office! ❞
8# Headcanon!: ❝ Only THICC Guys Understand ❞
❝100% ❞ DIO ( Part 3 ) X Male Reader
Pay Attention.
Question Time!
alright.
❝ Sleeping Hottie ❞ Jotaro Kujo X Knight!Male Reader
❝ You're The Star To My Heart ❞ Star Platinum X Emotionless!Male Reader
9# Headcanon! : ❝ Narancia Is My Favourite! ❞
❝ Kiss The Ham ❞ Prosciutto X Male Reader
❝ Criminal ❞ Abbacchio X Male Reader
bruh-
Author's Note
❝ Tonight ❞ Kakyoin X Male Reader
👁️👄👁️

❝ Be There Always ❞ Jonathan X Childhood!Male Reader

9.2K 169 146
Bởi alxedo

Art by: Toujou Sakana

I do not own the characters or the JOJO's Bizarre Adventure Series.

Warning!: If you're not into boyslove or male x male things, please do read another book.

Keys:

( Y/n ) = Your Name or First    Name

( L/n ) = Last Name

( H/c ) = Hair Colour

( E/c ) = Eye Colour

( S/c ) = Skin Colour

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❝ You’ll always be by my side。。。

Right? ❞

A boy with luxurious, stunning ( H/c ), a quiet yet serious one, beautiful ( E/c ) crystal orbs, ( S/c ) skin that shines like the brightest sun. Normally seen underneath the tree near the riverbank, with a thick book in hand and a pair of reading glasses, sometimes bringing a basket of food along with him.

That's ( Y/n ) ( L/n ).

As all the town's men and women would say, " The Creature With A Beautiful Quiet Life ".

Whenever the boy went to the town's market, one or perhaps, two people would whispered to one another.

' Hey, it's the Creature With A Beautiful Quiet Life! '

' What a handsome yet charming looking boy I'd say, '

( Y/n )'s parents were good friends with the Joestar Family and apparently, he also made a friend too which he's name is Jonathan Joestar.

Just like two peas in a pod, they enjoy making new friends, having fun and striving to life's goals. These two do everything together, though nowadays due to ( Y/n ) having an important test just in the corner, he needs to stop his playtime and start studying.

This made Jonathan felt lonely, even though he had other friends other than ( Y/n ) and also his dog Danny, the boy with a quiet personality is one of Jonathan's most close friends.

Months passed, ( Y/n )'s life is now no pressure or stress but finally enjoying a quiet life as always. As usual, he would sit underneath the tree near the riverbank, with a book in hand and a pair of reading glasses. Though, there's something that felt empty as if, his body wasn't completed.

( Y/n ) thought about it for a while and knew that he was missing his best friend, Jonathan Joestar. So, knowing the way to the Joestar's Mansion, he went there to visit Jonathan.

Before knocking the mansion's humongous door, he would wipe off the dusts on his clothes and fix his hair. After doing so, he knocked on the door five times.

' Ah, it's you Master ( Y/n )! You seem to have grown up more mature now, was it because of the test? '

The boy shot a smile at the butler and nodded in approval.

' I guess you might be correct! After all, I didn't really go out too often when the examination is starting before about... 2 or 3 weeks, '

The butler then started to laugh and let ( Y/n ) step into the mansion's room. It was just like how he remembered, nothing has changed at all...

Or so he thought.

( Y/n ) noticed a young man somewhere the same age as him, with blond hair, reading a book near the fireplace. What seemed like seconds that passed, the blond mysterious male looked at ( Y/n ) with menacing eyes.

( Ooohhhh, menacing~ ゴゴゴゴゴ )

The male whom at first, was sitting on the chair, now standing up and facing ( Y/n ) with a devious smile. The blond closed his book, making an echo throughout the room. He came up to the other male as his red, bloody eyes glinted by the dimmed lights.

' Who might you be? '

He asked, which made ( Y/n )'s heart at the tip of his toes. The male whom is sweating of fear knew something was up with the other boy, which could be the same age as ( Y/n ). The tall male gulped but gathered up the courage to answer.

' I am ( Y/n ), a friend of Jonathan Joestar's as well as my parents the ( L/n ) family, being good fellows to the Joestar family, '

( Y/n ) then shot a nasty glare at the blond male. Eyes showing fear but at the same time disgust and curiosity, with a hint of bravery behind those ( E/c ) orbs.

' And may I ask who are you? '

Asked the taller male, not wanting the blond to take advantage of this sudden conversation.

' I'm Dio Brando. I'm with the Joestar family and Jonathan's stepbrother, '

' Is that so? I've never heard Jonathan having a new brother before, neither have I known that the Joestar family would be having a new family member, '

The blond male now known as Dio, looked at ( Y/n ) with a bit of amazement in his eyes.

' I see... you're the type to stand on your ground, hm? I like you~ '

Then all of a sudden, there was someone calling ( Y/n )'s name. It was Jonathan.

' Hello, Jonathan! Long time no see, '

' You too, ( Y/n )! '

Jonathan went down the stairs as quick as an ostrich, opening his arms wide to give ( Y/n ) a big hug. Surprised by the sudden action, ( Y/n ) gave in and returned the hug with a calm smile on his face.

' Oh... hello, Dio, '

( Y/n ) was shocked by Jonathan's worried yet serious tone of voice, the childish boy let's go of the embrace and stared at Dio.

' So! Both of you are friends? Delightful! '

' It's non of your business, Dio. Come on, ( Y/n ), let's go, '

Jonathan swiftly took ( Y/n )'s hand and leading him to Jonathan's room. Finally at their destination, Jonathan locked the door and looked at ( Y/n ) with worried eyes as well as pulling ( Y/n )'s body close to his.

' ( Y/n ).... please don't fall for him... '

' ...

Hah? '

Poor ( Y/n ) being confused by Jonathan's sentence. He asked Jonathan why would he say such a thing, which forced Jonathan to explain the whole situation.

' And you're my only friend... not only that...... I-I can't say this! '

' Woah, woah, calm down Jonathan. Just tell me what do you want to say, '

Jonathan blushed and looked down on the floor. ( Y/n ) then gave a look of concern and started asking if Jonathan is alright.

' Jonathan I swear, if you keep on- '

' I LOVE YOU, OKAY?! '

Jonathan then gasped, his blush growing darker then ever. ( Y/n ) then started to laugh which made Jonathan more nervous.

' You silly pop tart, I love you too! '

This made Jonathan happy and he hugged ( Y/n ) as the taller male started to say sweet nothings to Jonathan, making the shorter male blushed.

' Can you promise me one thing, ( Y/n )? '

' Hm? What is it, Jonathan? '

' Please... always be by my side... I don't want to be alone... '

' Heh,

of course。'.

Word count: 1106 words

I hoped you liked it, I started to watch the JOJO series again since it's been like years I've watched it and I feel like I should watch it once again, so yeah I did.

I watched Phantom Blood till Golden Wind.

I still haven't read the manga yet.

But I'll make sure to catch up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52K 1.6K 20
༄ ° 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 | 🌊 being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...
65.7K 1.2K 124
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
4.7K 57 30
So first time writing a fanfic so go easy on me. 5/7/23 Story done and fully completed The story is as the title says you as a reader have the stan...
9.2K 431 26
JJBA insert reader fanfiction You hold against what was already written, believing that humans have the capability of creating their own reality. Yo...