❝yours, tommy❞ | dylmas | thi...

Par mnewtmas

Third pov and past tense edition of the original ''yours, tommy'' 🌼 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••... Plus

💭
chapter one

chapter two

40 3 4
Par mnewtmas

When Thomas opened his eyes, he didn't really understand right away where he was and what had just happened. It's only when he turned his head a little bit and saw Dylan next to him, watching some stuff on TV, that he understood he had fallen asleep. He slowly sat down, embarrassed of himself.

"Hey, look who just woke up," Dylan said, turning off the tv.

"Oh my god, Dyl, I'm sorry. You can't even know how dumb I feel," Thomas said, covering his eyes with his hands.

I fell asleep literally five minutes after arriving at Dylan's place, he thought, great job.

"Why? You were tired, you just had a six hours plane trip! Don't worry, you didn't even sleep much anyway,'' Dylan said, smiling.

"Yeah, but still. You must have taken me for a jerk."

"No, I didn't, Tommy. But hey do you want something to drink? I was about to ask what you'd like when I saw you sleeping. Maybe you could come with me to the kitchen? I bought so many things, so you have options."

Thomas nodded and they both got up from the couch.

He followed Dylan into the kitchen. Dylab opened the fridge and Thomas found himself stuck between the frige's door and the table.
He waited a few seconds and decided to go behind Dylan's back, laying a hand on his waist, because the gap between the fridge and the table was not so big and he had to keep his balance somehow.
His pulse quickened as he felt the warmth of Dylan's skin throughout the shirt. He didn't know if Dylan noticed the touch though, as he kept staring at the fridge, not moving an inch. He eventually ended up next to him, with now a view on the fridge as well.

"So, you can have anything you want. I got beers, Coke, lemonade, water of course, wine, some fruit juices. You have snacks in the cupboard just above your head. Glasses are in the cupboard in here..." Dylan said while moving to get a glass. "Here," he said, putting down the glass on the table.

"You want some snacks?" he added.

"Well, um, actually what time is it?" Thomas asked, scratching his neck. He blushed as he spoke. He wasn't use to decline something, even politely.

Even though it was easier with Dylan.

"It's... 7:30 pm," Dylan said after checking his phone.

"Well I could also...make you my famous creamy cheese pasta? If you want to, of course," Thomas said, because he knew those were Dylan's favorite. He already cooked that meal for him once during the press tour.

Dylan suddenly made the goofiest smile ever. "Do you really ask me if I want your pasta? You know I do!" he said, cracking up. He started running everywhere in the kitchen, handing Thomas all he needed to cook.

"Okay then, flower, take a seat and let the Chef cook."

He took a seat at the table as he was asked, and watched Thomas start the diner. Thomas noticed how his eyes shone and how his smile was as adorable as always. Everytime their eyes met, his smile got wider.

Thomas tried to stay focus on the cooking, but his heart kept pounding faster and faster as I felt Dylan staring.

God, I'm so in love with him, he thought.

🌼

"Tommyyyy."

Thomas heard Dylan call and laughed. He couldn't see him, as he was lying on the table chairs.

''What's wrong?"

"I feel useless. Are you sure I can't do something to help? Besides, you shouldn't be cooking for me. You're my guest, I should be the one cooking for you."

"It's okay Dylan, we're friends, I'm not going to die because you let me cook. I'm happy to do it. You love my pasta and you don't have my cream recipe. I'm almost done,'' Thomas said. Dylan sat back down on one chair and looked at him while he drained the freshly cooked pasta. "Can you give me two plates please?"

He put two plates down beside the pan of macaroni, and Thomas started to fill them up, adding a lot of creamy cheese sauce.

"Here you go Dyl," he said, smiling.

They both sat down at the table and ate. Thomas could tell, by the look on Dylan's face, how much he loved it.

''It's delicious Tommy,'' Dylan said after a while, as if he had read his mind.

"Thank you, Dyl. I knew you were enjoying it since you've got sauce everywhere on your face," he said laughing. Dylan's smile faded away  and he focused to swallow the big bite he had in his mouth, before bursting into laughter too.

"Shit." He got up and cleaned up his chin.

🌼

"Thank you again for the meal man, I'm so full right now." Dylan said, patting his belly.

"Anything for you Dyl. Do you mind if I go for a quick shower? I'm exhausted." Thomas asked, scratching his neck again.

Dylan told him to go and that he'll probably take a shower too anyway.

"Okay then. I'll be quick,'' Thomas said as he left the living room to go upstairs.

In the shower, Thomas let himself breathe a little. Being an introvert isn't easy. He loved spending time with Dylan, it was his favorite thing in the world actually, but it was just... When you had to go through..stuff, it could be hard to manage.
Thomas let his mind drift away for a while, trying not to think too much. The water was really hot, almost burning his skin. Although it hurt a little, he liked it. It was precisely what stopped him from thinking too much.

Sometimes Thomas felt so much pain, so much anger inside of him. He didn't really know how to get rid of it when he was alone. Dylan was the only thing that calm him down actually. When Thomas was on his own, he didn't even recognize himself.

Thomas couldn't stop thinking, about everything. About how his last relationship fucked him up so bad. And about Dylan. What if it all went wrong with Dylan too?

Thomas didn't even know if he liked him anyway. If he liked him this way. He didn't even know if he was gay, bi, or whatever. They never discussed it.

Maybe one day he'll be mine, maybe he won't. I guess we'll see, Thomas thought. Whatever happens, I'll still love him.

Thomas knew Dylan would always be the one keeping him from breaking down. So maybe he'll try to make him his, yeah. And if he doesn't want to, well, that was okay.

He'll do anything for Dylan.

Jesus Thomas, get your shit together.

Thomas cut the water off and got out of the shower. He quickly dried himself with the towels and put his pajama on. He had only pack one pajama (it was enough for a week, right ?), a simple shirt and his soft blue pants. He also put on his soft, comfy socks, and finally went downstairs.

Dylan was already in the couch, looking at his phone.

"Cute socks you have there Tommy,'' Dylan said as Thomas sat on the couch. He winked at him and Thomas hit him with a pillow for laughing at him like that.

''Don't tell me you never wore comfy socks, mister big boy. What do you want to do?"

"Don't know. You? We're not watching the DVD tonight obviously. You're way too tired and I don't want you to fall asleep while watching it."

"You're right. It's okay, we can just watch TV for tonight. I'm happy to be here by the way,'' Thomas said, smiling at him.

As Thomas got comfy on the couch, Dylan got up to grab blankets and turn on the TV. He found some funny stuff to watch. After a while, Thomas noticed how Dylan stared at him and  turned his face toward him.

"What?" he asked, giggling.

All he got in response was a goofy smile.

"Alright, come over here,'' Thomas said, patting the couch and opening his arms.

"Yeh!" Dylan squealed, and he quickly came next to Thomas. "Sorry Tommy. You know I love to cuddle. I hope you don't mind?"

"Don't worry. You're lucky it's me though, don't know if Ki Hong would agree to cuddle with you like this,'' he teased.

The boys got used to cuddle like this without it being awkward. Dyl wasn't like Thomas, in that way. He absolutely adored being cuddled. There were times on set where he felt so tired and lonely. It just naturally became an habit between them. He needed this and Thomas loved him - and they both found something in this.

They both stayed quiet, the only sounds coming from the TV and from Dylan, laughing as always.

Feeling Dylan's heartbeat against his chest, Thomas slowly fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

225K 7.6K 68
Les planètes n'étaient pas alignées en leurs faveurs, mais le destin à bien fait les choses.
112K 8.7K 45
- 𝗟𝗡𝟰 ; Amaya et Lando « Dans les yeux de l'amour, tout est possible. » 24.03.24 - 17.05.2024 Cette histoire n'est pas une chronique. [Terminé...
248K 7.4K 54
⸻bienvenue à l'ère taisho demon slayer x reader headcannons 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒. demon slayer appartient à koyoharu gotoge. ( ! ) co...
392K 6.8K 102
Le principe est simple tu te fais enculée part tout le monde dons Tokyo revenger