NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

Blackout

2.8K 70 41
By Crimsia

3rd POV

Sensei Garmadon: We underestimate the importance of balance.

Sensei Garmadon added rocks onto the stack Lloyd was carrying. Lloyd grunted at every weight added, trying to keep them standing.

Sensei Garmadon: When it's there, we're at peace. If something is off, everything falls. Ninjago is no different. It put too much faith in technology, allowing the Overlord to return. And because of your friends, now the world is without power. When one relies on something too much, we become weak, vulnerable, imbalanced. In order to find your true potential and unlock your true power, you must find your own balance.

Lloyd groaned.

Lloyd: I'm already the Gold Ninja, how much power do I need?

Sensei Garmadon: You've only scratched the surface. You have the potential to move mountains. The power of the First Spinjitzu Master.

Lloyd: The ninja destroyed the power substation, essentially destroying the Overlord and his nindroids. Why can't we go back?

Sensei Garmadon lifted a heavier rock.

Sensei Garmadon: Essentially? Until the Overlord is fully erased from the system, we must go back, but forward.

He tossed the rock onto the stack causing Lloyd to drop it.

Lloyd: Whoa!

Sensei Garmadon: If you can't move mountains, I guess we'll have to move over mountains.

Lloyd shouts, spinning the rocks off of him.

Lloyd: Oh, yeah?

Garmadon drops down beside Lloyd and points at the path.

Sensei Garmadon: And this next one looks particularly steep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In Borg industries, three rescue members walked into the facility with flashlight in the operation room. One member saw Cyrus Borg on the floor unconscious and turned to the others.

Rescue Member #1: Over here! I found him!

Borg groans gaining consciousness and taking off his helmet, which controlled him.

Rescue Member #1: Are you all right, Mr. Borg?

Borg: Yes, yes, but how long have I been out?

Rescue Member #1: Quite a while, sir. We've been without power for a few days.

After grabbing his wheelchair and rolling him up the stairs, the rescue members got him to his office. Borg had them roll him where the hard drive was located, but saw that it was ripped out of the machine.

Borg: The hard drive. It's missing. Have the ninja returned with the Techno Blades? Please, it's very important.

Rescue Member: Uh, no, there's been no one else inside the building.

Borg glances over to the table that held Sensei Wu.

Borg: Wu....

He wheels himself to the table.

Borg: He was right here. Where did he go? And who would take the hard drive when the Overlord virus is still on it? Oh, so many questions, so few answers.

Little did he know, underground someone placed the hard drive in their system. He wore a white cloak hiding his face, but his red snake eyes shined through. He took a step back as the Overlord showed up on screen.

Overlord: Where am I? The ninja destroyed all of the power. How have you saved me?

????: Electro-conbrai. Through they're extremely rare, they're extremely useful.

Overlord: Who are you? What do you want from me?

????: Nothing but a small favor after returning you to power. You do still want to become flesh, if I'm not mistaken?

Overlord: Yes, of course. But I need the Golden and Yellow Ninja.

????: You'll get your hands on them in time. Our power is limited, and we must be wise in our next step.

He grabs a Electro-conbrai and lifted it into the air.

????: Ninjago is vast and those ninjas could be anywhere. Yet still, the ninja have the only weapons that could erase you. Yet still,

He attaches the Electro-conbrai to another machine, awakening Sensei Wu's figure with robotic eyes.

????: The old man knows everything about the ninja: all their secrets, all of their hideouts. He will find them in no time.

Overlord: Yes. Yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

Cole and I were out in Jay's parents' dumpster, pulling on the garbage.

Cole: We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for.

Me: A jiggly compact compress converter. Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter? Whatever it is, if ti can help us get back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding.

I yank on the thing, making the garbage to shake. We both scream as it fell over and we were buried, but I was able to hear Jay telling his dad about their adventure.

Jay: We shut off the power, thinking we could just waltz in, but no, we didn't stop to think we were a bajillion miles away. Hey! A compact converted jiggly compressor!

Cole and I immediately stood up and started climbing up their pile.

Ed: Hoah. Great find, kiddo! Now all we need to adapt that HoverCopter's power supply to solar power is an upside down router derouter-ma-bob and a whiz-bang automated amplifier.

Cole and I groan when we reached the top.

Me: I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up.

Nya's POV

I was in Jay's parents' trailer, examining Zane's source. I touched it and he flinched.

Me: You sure you wanna do this? Modifying your original design could have....unintentional consequences.

Zane looked over at Pixal's body beside him.

Zane: She risked her life for me, it's the least I could do to get her back.

I placed a piece of Zane's source into her's. She powered on and gasped.

Pixal: Where am I? What happened?

Pixal stared at Zane's source before looking back at him.

Pixal: You gave me half of your power source. My processor does not compute.

Zane: You're the only one who knows Borg's system. You are vital to the mission. And....you are vital to me.

They held hands, reminding me of Lloyd and (Y/N). Edna and I smiled at the sight.

Edna: Ooh....Robot love. Call me a sucker, but if they've got half of what you and Jay have....

Pixal: Nya and Jay? Judging from Perfect Match compatibility, perhaps Nya and Cole would be closer comparison.

Edna: Uh, Nya and Cole are a better match?

Zane: Don't you mean Jay? Perhaps her processor was damaged.

Pixal: My processor is fully operational. The Perfect Match for Nya isn't Jay, but Cole.

Jay: Cole's her perfect match?

I and the other turned towards him with his dad. I stood up and started to approach him.

Me: Jay...

I was about to grab his hands, seeing him upset until Kai and Cole walked through the door.

Cole: Heh! It's so quiet in here. What'd I miss, another signature Jay Walker gut-buster?

Jay stood up straight.

Jay: Uh...You backstabbing, no good---

Jay tackled Cole onto the ground.

Cole: What's wrong with you?

Kai: I hope Lloyd and (Y/N) is faring better than us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV

Dad and I reach a bridge that was cut. I looked at him and smiled.

Me: Who needs bridges when you manifest a Golden Dragon--

Dad lifted his hand up stopping me.

Dad: You rely too much on your golden power. Let this be a lesson. Center yourself, and move the mountain with your mind.

Me: What? Move that? Are you kidding?

I started walking away, but he grabbed my shoulders, turning me to face him.

Dad: Find your balance. Concentrate.

I sigh, lifting my hand towards the mountain. I focused on the mountain, grunting. I heard the rocks breaking apart and watched them coming down. They were about to form a bridge, but they exploded instead causing me to fall on my dad.

'How does (Y/N) make it seem so easy?'

Me: This is pointless. Especially when I can do this...

I summoned the Golden Dragon creating a bridge and laugh when it disappeared.

Me: I know I am the First Spinjitsu Master, and I never wanted to be. I'm the Golden Ninja.

I hear my dad sigh and face palming behind me.

Dad: I know, I was once like this too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

Me: Oh! You know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the color of your heart.

Cole: Oh yeah? Well, what's the point in being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out in some goofy clown college.

I grabbed him, rubbing my fist against his cheek.

Me: Ooh! You take that back! There are reputable performers that attend clown college.

We wrestled across the room.

Cole: I don't see why you want to settle this arm-wrestling. You know I have super strength.

The guys tried pulling us away to no prevail.

Me: Oh, yeah? Well, I'm super hooped. And I haven't brushed my teeth in a week.

I exhaled, letting Cole smell my breath. He sniff and leans back, groaning.

Nya: This macho stuff is making both of you look like fools.

Nya crosses her arms and turns away angrily from us while Cole exhales in my face.

Nya: Maybe you belong together!

Suddenly, there was a shake.

Kai: What was that?

3rd POV

Ed opens the door and saw the lift being operated as Kai stood behind him.

Ed: The machines haven't worked since the outage. What's powering it?

Kai: Nindroids! The better question is, what's powering them?

The nindroid pulled a lever, swinging them in circles.

All: Whoa!

Pixal: They're after the Techno Blades.

Another nindroid stands on a piles and laughs evilly. He blasts laser at the trailer, breaking the wall.

Jay: Yeah, well, they almost hit my mother!

Edna puts on a suit with Ed's help.

Edna: Oh, don't worry about us, sweetie. We prepare for every type of situation.

Jay: Did you make one for me?

Edna: Um, sorry, honey. You hardly ever come to visit.

Ed: Yeah, good luck, kiddo. Eh, watch over the junk while we're gone, will ya?

They jumped out of the trailer with their bubble jet-packs. One of their bubbles went into one of the nindroids' eyes, frying it a little bit.

Jay turns to Cole.

Jay: I blame you for this.

Cole: What did I do?

Jay: You're the one who wanted to stay at a junk heap full of nindroids.

Kai: Enough, you two. We may not have our elemental powers, but we still have our spinjitsu.

Kai turns to Pixal.

Kai: Are you going to be okay?

Pixal: I may not be built to fight, but my protective reflexes should suffice.

Nya: Great, 'cause you're gonna need 'em.

The nindroid operating the machine gave a final swing before releasing them into the air causing them to all scream.

Ninjas: Ninja, go!

Everyone jumped out of the trailer, but Pixal and Zane. The trailer was going to hit a nindroid if he didn't dodge.

Nindroid #2: Uh-oh!

The trailer hit the ground and the two fell out. Pixal landing on top of Zane.

Zane: I couldn't do spinjitsu.

Pixal: Your heart....Dividing it must have inhibited your fighting ability.

Zane: Guess I have poor timing.

The two smiled at each other before Zane spotted the nindroid. The nindroid uses his laser and Zane pushed Pixal away, dodging the attack.

Jay's POV

Me: We have to help Zane!

Cole: Finally, something we agree on.

Cole and I jumped down, running over to the two when the floor gave out. We fell into some sort of storage and the doors closed on them.

Cole: We're trapped!

Me: And with my own worst enemy!

Cole exhales in Jay's face until the walls began closing in.

Me: Ugh. I'm too cute to be squashed!

Cole: Hey, someone stop this thing!

Meanwhile, Nya was trying to get the other nindroid out of the machine as Kai stood by.

Kai's POV

Nya: Bad nindroid. Bad nindroid.

I looked over at Cole and Jay to see them trapped in a compressor. I turn to Nya struggling against a nindroid.

Me: They're trapped.

I ran over, kneeling down to see Cole and Jay trying to push the walls. Kai saw a shadow walking up and glanced over to see Tech-Wu.

Me: Sensei? What have they done to you?

Tech-Wu went to attack, swinging his staff at me, pushing me away. Before I could get up, Tech-Wu kicked me again. I screamed and hit my back against a rock.

Me: Nya, you have to stop the junk compactor.

Nya: I'm on it!

Tech-Wu hits me again while Nya crouched down to the machine.

Nya's POV

Me: Oh, no.

Cole: Someone stop this thing!

I ran to the control panel and pushes all the buttons.

Me: Oh, I can't override it!

Jay: Well, you better, cause if you don't, Cole and I are gonna get real close. You said we belong together, but not permanently!

Cole: I'm not.......strong enough.

I punched the glass, revealing the wires. I grabbed onto two wires, black and blue.

'You got to be kidding me!'

Nya: Seriously, a blue or black wire? I have to cut one of these wires to shut it down, but cut the wrong one, and it may crush you guys instantly.

Jay: Oh, choose blue, Nya! You know blue. You're comfortable with blue!

Cole: Choose black. Black is not blue!

Jay: Oh, I'm gonna turn you black and blue!

Cole: No time for that.

Jay: I thought you were supposed to be strong.

Cole: And I thought we were a team.

Me: Black or blue? Uh, why is it so difficult to choose?

Jay: Just cut one already!

3rd POV

Zane tried to block all of the laser, but one managed to hit him, sending him back. The other nindroid took the opportunity to use the machine and get Zane get stuck by the magnetic pull.

Pixal: Zane!

Nindroid #1 laughed evilly, throwing Electro-conbrai onto the other nindroids, bringing them back online. They all laughed, cornering Pixel while Kai went against Tech-Wu, clashing their weapons together.

As Tech-Wu was about to do a jump attack on him, Kai managed to dodge it. It caused Tech-Wu to start up the jet behind Kai.

Kai: Guys? A little help?

The smoke surrounded them and Tech-Wu took the advantage and kicked him. Zane continued to be stuck on the magnet as the nindroid general pointed at a crushing machine.

General Nindroid: Junk him.

Pixal: No!

Pixal punched the two nindroids that held her back and ran to Zane as they dropped him, catching him away from the machine. They fell on the ground, Zane on top of Pixel.

Pixal: That was never in my program. Your heart improved my fighting ability.

The General laughed behind them.

General nindroid: He needs a girl to protect him?

Other nindroids surrounded them and the two were back to back. They wrapped their arms together and lifting the other to kick.

Zane: Our shared reflexes...

Pixal: Work as one.

Pixal lifted Zane onto her back and spun, having Zane kick the enemy.

Zane: As if we were made....

Pixal: To fight together.

Pixal and Zane: Ninja, go!

In the distance, Jay and Cole were being squished by the compressor.

Jay: I take back everything I said!

Cole: No, you were right. I could've been a better friend. I had no clue!

Nya: Black or blue?

Nya sighed, closing her eyes and cut one. The compressor stopped, releasing the two ninja. They sighed in relief, regaining their breath.

Cole: Nya, you did it!

Jay: Oh, which color did you choose?

Nya: Like I'll ever tell.

Jay and Cole: Uh.

Nya: Come on!

Jay and Cole exhaled towards each other loudly.

Kai's POV

I was backed against the wall as Tech-Wu was about to swing at me. He disarmed me from the Techno-Blade. I looked around for any other options, but saw absolutely nothing. Tech-Wu lifted his staff into the air and I braced myself for the attack.

Cole: Sensei Wu!

I opened my eyes to see Nya, Jay, and Cole behind him.

Jay: What happened to him?

Me: He turned evil. Help me.

Tech-Wu turned to me swiftly, bringing down his staff and I dodged him.

Cole: But...But he's our Sensei.

I grabbed the Techno-Blade, blocking his attack.

Me: Not anymore.

Cole: More like Tech-Wu.

Jay: Oh! Bad Sensei! Bad!

The two charged at him, but Tech-Wu smacked his staff into Cole's face, knocking him down. Jay laughed, seeing Cole on the ground.

Jay: Ha-ha-ha! I hate to say it, but you deserved that a little. Ugh!

Tech-Wu hit Jay in the stomach and it was Cole's turn to laugh.

Cole: Ha-ha! Right back at you!

Nya: I got this!

Nya tried to sweep Tech-Wu from underneath, but he jumped over her easily. She faced him and tried to punch and kick him. He blocked them every time and tossed her against a machine, electrifying it to life. The machine went online and held her.

Cole, Jay, and I chased him up on a lifting machine. However, he reached the top quickly, electrifying the machine, making the escalator part start up. We screamed trying to keep up with it, but we couldn't so we let go of our Techno-Blades while we went down.

Tech-Wu was about to pick it up when Zane and Pixal arrived.

Zane: Sorry, Sensei.

Zane pressed the button, turning the magnetic to be one, pulling the Techno-Blade and Tech-Wu to it.

Me: Ha! I always knew those two had a magnetic attraction.

Cole and Jay release Nya from the machine's grip and she crossed her arms at me.

Nya: Really?

Jay: Ha-ha! Well, you can also say that Lloyd and (Y/N) have a....

Me: Don't you dare finish that sentence!

Jay shrugged it off, laughing as if he finished it in his head.

Suddenly, an arrow cut through the wire, dropping Tech-Wu and the Techno-Blade. It also dropped the magnet above me and I had to dodge it. Tech-Wu stood next to someone.

Jay: Whoa! Who is that?

Tech-Wu got in a stance for battle, but the person laid a hand on his shoulder.

?????:Enough! The Overlord will be pleased.

We watched as he took Tech-Wu onto a ship and left.

Jay: Uh, seriously? Who the heck was that guy?

Nya: Or gal.

I picked my Techno-Blade from the ground.

Me: Whoever it is, they turned our sensei against us.

Cole: And if we want to save him, we'll need to find out who this stranger is.

Pixal: Perhaps I could have that answer for you in a few moments.

Pixal scanned something in the junk pile.

Cole: What is it?

Pixal: Hm.....

Jay: It's obviously a clue, dirt clod.

Cole: I know it's a clue, zap trap, but it's so small. I just wanted to know what-

Nya: Stop it, you two! Pixal, can you analyze it?

Pixal: The sample size is far too small, but given time, I should have an answer.

Zane: Then we should waste no more time and get back to the city. I'll use my Falcon Vision to warn Lloyd and (Y/N) of our findings.

Nya: I thought taking the power out would give us the upper hand, but now they have it and we don't, I guess the power has only shifted.

Me: Don't worry, Sis, we'll get sensei back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV

Dad and I were climbing up a mountain. Without looking, I stepped on a rock and it tumbled down on dad. I heard him grunted and I looked down.

Me: Wished you still had four hands? It would've come in handy.

Dad: Your potential is great....bot your sense of humor.

I chuckled.

Me: Still won't let me use use the Golden Dragon?

Dad: Still won't.

Dad climbed up next to me and stared directly at me seriously.

Dad: If you want to harness the power of the First Spinjitsu Master, you must focus on your balance....and find your center.

I heard something and looked up to a nest. I climbed up to it and saw a blue bird. I looked at the peak of the mountain where Dad was.

Me: Uh, Dad?

Dad: A Ravture youngling. Don't touch him. It needs to learn how to fly on its own. Keep climbing slowly.

I do as he said climbing up, but the bird saw me and fell off. I quickly grabbed its leg.

Dad: What have you done? It's going to know someone has touched it's young.

Me: It? Who?

Dad: Daddy.

The adult Ravture cries as it flies towards the mountain.

Me: He was gonna fall. I was trying to help.

Dad: Unless you speak Ravture, there's no use trying to explain. Hurry! We need to climb to shelter!

Dad for a place to go to and finds a ledge.

Dad: There!

He made his way there while I watched, holding onto the small bird. The parent flew above us and the baby moved out of my hands.

Me: You're not gonna fall on my watch.

Dad: Your compassion is not helping.

The adult ravture squawked and I gasped, seeing him coming closer. It attacked Dad causing him to loose his grip and fall. I reached my hand out while holding the baby.

Me: Dad!

Luckily, he caught himself and I made my way down to him as he grunted.

Dad: I take it back. I do want my four hands.

I held a hand up, generating a energy orb.

Dad: No! Do not use your power as a crutch. It will only weaken you. He's circling back.

The ravture grabbed Dad by his beak.

Me: Dad! No!

I put the baby aside and shot at the bird with an orb. I hit the bird and he dropped dad.

Dad: Son!

He screams as he falls. I quickly closed my eyes, focusing as I clenched my fist. I imagined a mountain rising to my will as I raised my hands above my head.

Dad: You just moved a mountain, son.

I opened my eyes to see the mountain in the shape of my hands and smiled at him. I felt proud of myself, I moved a mountain! It was until the adult squawked again and the baby fell from the side. My eyes widened as I screamed.

Me: No!

I gasped, closing my eyes to bring another mountain up, but I opened my eyes again to see that it was flying.

Me: Huh?

Dad: Looks like you're not the only one who's grown up.

Dad and I watched the two reunite and fly off. I smiled at the sight and got my dad to where I was, where I made a staircase out of the mountain.

Me: After you.

Suddenly, the falcon appeared. He cried, landing in front of us.

Dad: Didn't (Y/N) take the falcon with her?

Me: Yes, he should be. Why is he here?

The falcon's eyes turned blue.

Me: Hey, the ninja have sent a message.

A hologram of Nya appeared.

Nya [hologram]: Lloyd, we've got some bad news. We had a run-in with a mysterious someone who found a new way to power nindroids.

Jay [hologram]: And he turned Sensei Wu evil! He had a black beard!

Nya [hologram]: We have a suspicion that this person may have stolen the hard drive containing the Overlord and has reawaken him.

Kai [hologram]: And now that the hard drive has gone missing, we can't reboot the system. Our Techno-Blades are useless!

Nya [hologram]: But the stranger left a clue. A white scale. That's right, we think it may be Serpentine. We're heading to New Ninjago City to get to the bottom of this, but thought you should know so you can keep your distance.Hope you, Sensei Garmadon, and (Y/N) are faring better than we are. We'll stay in contact if we learn anything new. Over and out.

I turned towards my dad with furrowed eyebrows in concern.

Me: Serpentine?

Dad: We must not go back, but forward.

He points ahead of us.

Dad: Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Miles of jungle so dense, all who enter are never found. We must not rest.

Me: What about (Y/N)? Should we go looking for her? She could be in trouble since the falcon isn't with her.

Dad laid his hand on my shoulder, giving it a small squeeze and shook his head.

Dad: Do not underestimate that girl. She can handle herself and must be on her journey of her own to get stronger like you are. You paths are divided at the moment, but you will reunite stronger than before. Have faith in her.

I nodded my head hesitatingly.

Me: Okay, let's get lost.

'I hope you're okay (Y/N)....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Little did Lloyd and his father know is that the stranger watch them move on a GPS.

Overlord: You failed. Not even you could stop them.

Stranger: I wasn't trying to stop them. I was luring them into a greater trap.

The stranger turned a nob, increasing the stereo's volume.

Sensei Garmadon [over recording]: Hiroshi's Labyrinth.Miles of jungle so dense, all who enter are never found. We must not rest.

Lloyd [over recording]: What about (Y/N)? Should we go looking for her? She could be in trouble since the falcon isn't with her.

Sensei Garmadon [over recording]: Do not underestimate that girl. She can handle herself and must be on her journey of her own to get stronger like you are. You paths are divided at the moment, but you will reunite stronger than before. Have faith in her.

Lloyd [over recording]: Okay, let's get lost.

Stranger: Attacking the ninja was merely a ploy to scare them into sending a warning message to one of the Chosen ones. I intercepted their SOS and now we know where the Golden Ninja is. The Falcon is now our beacon. He will lead us right to him.

Overlord: What about the Yellow Ninja? She's not there with them. How will we find her?

Stranger: I will find a way because the falcon's memory of her has been erased. However, she is alone so she will be easier to capture.

Overlord: Don't underestimate this ninja. She's capable of many things.

Stranger: But she hasn't unlock that potential yet. So she isn't able to defeat many opponents on by herself.

The Overlord laughs evilly with the stranger that echoes throughout the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): Geez, I've been traveling for hours! I don't even know where I am going! Why did I make the Falcon find Lloyd? I am so alone and bored. I have no one to talk to! Am I going crazy? Am I turning to Jay?! Don't tell him I said that! Who am I even talking to?

(Y/N) heard the sound of water rushing and smiled from ear to ear.

(Y/N): Yes! Water, great timing.

At a river bank in the forest, (Y/N) stood washing her face. She sighed, turning her head to see a yellow butterfly. She was brought into a trance, following it to a pond. The butterfly submerged into the water and (Y/N) looked around before jumping in.

(A/N)

Thank you guys so much for your patience. It's been rough with school and family issues. It feels so good to be back writing. I cannot wait for thanksgiving break! I can write more chapter for you and get deeper into (Y/N)'s origin! I hope you guys enjoys and have a wonderful day!

~Bye Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
404K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...