Ask The Doki Doki Family

By CookieGamer0310

I don't know how it happened. I don't know where these kids came from, or who's their parents were, or how co... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Unexpected
Bad News
The Four Girls and The Baby
A Family Moment
The Decision
A/N: Ask and Dare!
Ask and Dare #1
Ask and Dare #2
A/N: We're back!
Ask and Dare #4
Ask and Dare #5
Ask and Dare #6

Ask and Dare #3

449 11 232
By CookieGamer0310

Dare #13 from _BitchOfU_ to Sayori: I dare you to strip in front of EVERYONE!! >:DDD

Sayori: Okay! :D

Sayori: *takes off her shirt*

Cookie: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA *puts Sayori's shirt down*

Cookie: ARE YOU CAZY!? SHE'S FIVE FOR CRY OUT LOUD!!

Sayori: •w•

Natsuki: Besides, did you really think we wanted to see Sayori naked!? We already see her naked when we're all taking a bath together!

In Monika's mind: I mean...I wanted to see Sayori naked.... Wait! What am I thinking!?!

Monika: >/////<

Yuri: M-Monika? Are you o-okay? You're really red, right now...?

Dare #14 from MorganWolf09 to MC: I dare MC to do the cutest thing physically possible.

Cookie: *in the kitchen cooking*

MC: *waddles up to her*

MC: Ma! *taps her leg*

Cookie: Hm? Oh, MC! *crouches down* Is there something you need, sweetie?

MC: *pulls out a huge cookie* Gah!

Cookie: !!

Cookie: I-is this for me? *point herself*

MC: *nodded* Mmhm.

Cookie: *in tears* Th-Thank you, MC. Y-you're such a good baby.

MC: Gah! ^^

Ask #5 from MorganWolf09 to Monika: Monika, do you like Cookie?

Monika: Eh!? *looks around to see nobody listening*

Monika: I-is it that obvious!?

Monika: W-well, to answer your question...yes. Yes, I do like her. S-she such an amazing person! She's so kind, careful, caring, gentle, patient, understanding, Ahh!! I can go on and on tell you of how an amazing person she really is!! *lovely sigh*

Dare #15 from BoltThunderStone to Everyone: Moar hugz for le cinnamon bun!!

Sayori: *watching T.V*

Cookie, Monika, Natsuki, Yuri, and MC: *hugs Sayori all at once*

Sayori: Eh!! Awww, thx guys ^w^

Later:

Sayori: *drawing*

Ashley, Ben, John, Crystal: *Hugz the cinnamon bun*

Sayori: Hehehe~ -w-

Later Again: At the park

Sayori: *building a sand castle*

Jack, Maria, Braden, Vanessa, And William: *HUGS CINNAMON BUN*

Sayori: *smiles* I wonder why everyone is hugging me?? Maybe....maybe they do care.

Dare #16 from wHyYoUbEnAsTy to Cookie: I dare u to watch le monkey.

Cookie: O-okay...?

Cookie: *sees MC in monkey onesie, and also sees Sayori in a puppy onesie*

Cookie: *watches them in the background*

Sayori: Okay MC! Natsuki has given us a job to do! We have to deliver this letter to Yuri! *pulls out a letter*

MC: Gah!

Sayori: Do you think this might be a love letter?? Cause I think it is!

MC: Gah??

Sayori: Okay MC. Don't tell anyone, but I think Natsuki has a crush on Yuri.

MC: •O•

Sayori: I know right!? I've been looking at Natsuki when she is alone with Yuri and I always see her face blush when she's near her! So, if my theory is correct, I think this letter is her confessing her feelings to Yuri!

MC: Gah!

Sayori: Come on! Let's go see Yuri and give this to her!

MC: Goo!

Cookie: *follows them*

Sayori: Yuri! Yuri!! Me and MC want to give you something!!

Yuri: Hmm? Sayori? W-what are you doing here? A-and with MC too?

Cookie: *Sees Yuri wearing a raccoon onesie*

Sayori: Hey Yuri, sorry to disturb you and your reading.

Yuri: It's okay. I'm just re-reading a Clifford book I read last week, so it's nothing important. Why? Is there something you need??

Sayori: Ah! Well...yes and no. Me and MC are on a mission!

MC: Gah!

Yuri: O-oh? I-if you don't mind me asking, but what is the mission about?

Sayori: Natsuki told me and MC to give you this letter!

Yuri: N-Natsuki!?

Sayori: Mmhm! Here you go! *gives Yuri the letter*

Yuri: Eh!?

Sayori: Anyways, it was nice to business with you. Bye! *leaves with MC*

Yuri: N-Natsuki...gave...me...a letter..? *opens the letter*

The letter: *a bunch of scribbles*

Yuri: ........Eh? W-what? I....I can't read this. Whatever!! Natsuki gave me this letter! I'll cherish this for the rest of my life!! *hugs he letter*

Cookie: *facepalm* I.....I should really get them into school.

Dare #17 from wHyYoUbEnAsTy to Yuri: I dare you to tell a joke about pens.

Yuri: *on stage* U-ummm...

Natsuki: Hurry up! We don't got all day!!

Cookie: Natsuki! Be nice! It's okay, Yuri. Just take your time.

Yuri: U-ummm okay..... why do nurses use red pens?

Everyone: .....

Yuri: I-in case they need to draw blood.

Cookie: Pfft- *puts hand on her mouth*

Monika: Oh! I get it!

Sayori: *claps* me too! *doesn't get it at all*

Natsuki: .......I don't. How can you draw blood?

Sayori: Tell another one!

Yuri: O-oh! Umm okay! Why did the chicken cross the road?

Sayori: Oh! Why?

Yuri: Because it was emotionally distressed after a break up and wanted to find some help at his friends pen, in the end he was run over by a car, marking a sad end to what might have been a good chickens life. *smiles*

Everyone: ..........

Cookie: T-that was good! Wow! *claps* Hahaha, good one Yuri! What the fudge was that joke!?

Monika: *also claps* Yup! I agree with Cookie Haha. You're amazing Yuri! I'm scared...

Sayori: *also claps too* We knew you have in you! Yuri....why?

Yuri: *looks at Natsuki*

Natsuki: Huh! W-well.....*blushes* ....u-ummm.....

Yuri: ...

Natsuki: I thought it was good okay!! Geez!! Stop looking at me like that!! Oh no....does she see me blushing right now!? Uhh....Why do I have to be some dumb!?!? I didn't get all of her jokes. This is why she is so out of my league!!

Yuri: *blushes* T-thank you, Natsuki...aahh~ Natsuki~ she liked my jokes! She thought they were good! Aahh~ I love her so much!!

Ask #6 from wHyYoUbEnAsTy to Natsuki: Favorite meme?

Natsuki: ........what's a meme??

Dare #18 from GayForDianaCavendish to Maria: I dare you to kiss Cookie on the cheek ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maria: EH!?! WHAT!? WHY?!? *covers her whole face* >////<

Vanessa: Sorry Maria. It's a dare~ Thank you Diana *winks at you*

Maria: uhh......*sigh* f-fine.

Vanessa: COOKIE!! MARIA WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!

Maria: V-Vanessa!!

Cookie: Hmm? Yes??

Maria: Eep! >///<

Vanessa: I'll just leave you two alone~ ;)

Cookie: Oookay....? Anyways, did you need something Maria?

Maria: Ummm...mmhm...

Cookie: Oh! Well what is it? *smiles*

Maria: U-Umm.....*kisses Cookie on the cheek* >///<

Cookie: HUH!? O///O

Maria: IT WAS A DARE, IT WAS A DARE, IT WAS A DARE, IT WAS A DARE!!!

Cookie: O-Oh! Umm...well it's alright!! It's okay! I'm not mad! I was just surprised, that's all. So...it was just a dare. Nothing else.

Maria: I-I'm Sorry! >///<

Cookie: I-it's okay, Maria. I swear.

Monika in the background: Grrr...who does she think she is!? Kissing Cookie out of nowhere!! Grrr, watch out Maria!! Cookie is mine!!

Ask #7 from GayForDianaCavendish to Sayori: Who is your bestest friend?

Sayori: Oh that's easy! It's MC! I knew him ever since he was born! But, for some reason, I feel like I knew him way long...hmmm....weird.

Sayori: Oh well! ^^

Dare #19 from GayForDianaCavendish to Monika: I dare you to kiss Yuri on the cheek.

Monika: Okay! ^^

Yuri: WHAT!?

Monika: Relax Yuri. It's just on the cheek. If it was on the mouth, I wouldn't do it.

Yuri: E-Even if it's a dare.

Monika: Yup! I want my first kiss to be Cookie, and I also know that you like Natsuki.

Yuri: E-Eh!? How did you-

Monika: You're pretty obvious, Yuri.

Yuri: O-oh. Well okay. But you better hurry! I don't want Natsuki to see this.

Monika: Okay! *kisses Yuri on the cheek*

Monika: See? That wasn't so bad.

Yuri: Still, it's embarrassing.

Ask #8 from GayForDianaCavendish to Yuri: Yuri, do you like Natsuki or knives more.

Yuri: Natsuki. As much as I love knives, I can't simply live without Natsuki. She's just so.....wonderful~

Monika: ......you really do love her, huh?

Dare #20 from GayForDianaCavendish to Natsuki: I dare you to hug Monika and tell her she's pretty. UwU

Natsuki: WHAT!? Grrrrr....Fine!! *walk up to Monika and Yuri*

Monika: Hmm? Oh hey Natsuki. What do you need??

Yuri: H-hey Natsuki...

Natsuki: *hugs Monika*

Monika: Eh?

Yuri: EH!?

Natsuki: Monika. I have something to tell you.

Monika: W-What is it?? Please don't tell me she likes me!? Sayori said that she likes Yuri instead!!! *glances at Yuri*

Yuri: *has a knife and glaring at Monika*

Monika: Oh no. So this is how I die, huh.

Natsuki: Monika.....you're pretty...

Yuri: Grrrrrrr.

Monika: E-eehh?? GOSH DANG IT NATSUKI!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL ME!! YURI IS LITERALLY RIGHT BEHIND YOU, HOLDING A KNIFE!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE LIKES YOU, YOU MORON!!

Natsuki: Pretty UGLY!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

Yuri: Eh?

Monika: W-What?? What?

Natsuki: Did you really honestly think I'll call you 'pretty', Baka. No! Besides, I don't like you like that. Humph!

Monika: O-oh. T-that m-make sense. I'm alive. I'm alive. I'M ALIVE!

Natsuki: Yup! Oh and also what's with the knife Yuri?

Yuri: Oh! N-Nothing...I j-just like to see the design of it. T-that's all.

Natsuki: Hmm....well it is a pretty cool knife right there, but please be careful.

Yuri: Huh?

Natsuki: Gah! W-well! W-what I mean is that!! Uhhh....what I mean is....! *blushes*

Yuri: Hehe, you're so cute~ *blushes*

Natsuki: E-Eh!!! I-I'M NOT CUTE!!

Monika: I'm alive, hahaha I'm alive! HAHAH I'M ALIVE! Hehehehe.....ha *fainted*

Natsuki: What the- MONIKA!! ARE YOU OKAY!? WAS THAT REJECTION REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU!?!

Yuri: .............oops.

Dare #21 from YangXiaoDangLong to Maria: I dare you to kiss Cookie hehehe >:)

Maria: *blushes* WHAT!! AGAIN!? Uhhhhhh........Fine!

Maria: *walks up to Cookie*

Cookie: Hmm? Oh yeah Maria. What's up? Do you need anything??

Maria: *grabs Cookie's face*

Cookie: Eh?

Maria: *kisses Cookie in the cheek*

Cookie: HMMM!?

Maria: Mwah! >///<

Cookie: .......

Maria: ......C-Cookie?

Cookie: .........*fainted*

Maria: EEP! COOKIE!!

Sayori: COOKIE!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! MONIKA FAINTED- oh

Maria: S-Sayori?

Sayori: What happened to Cookie!?

Maria: Ummm....she fainted.

Sayori: Oh no! Not her too!

Maria: What do you mean?

Sayori: Because, Monika also fainted.

Maria: What!? Oh no! Where is she!?

Sayori: In the living room!

Maria: Okay Sayori. You stay here with Cookie and I'll go and help Monika.

Sayori: Okay!

Maria: *left* let's hope she doesn't remember that kiss....

Sayori: Well since that Cookie is fainted. We have to end this Ask and Dare for today.

Sayori: Thank you guys for enjoying this and make sure to ask us more Asks and Dare!!

Sayori: See you in the next one! Bye! ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 23 17
{ What if everyone was like monika..but they hide it.. } { what if. Everyone was more insane. But tried to hide it. } { natsuki. More brute. Sayo...
32.9K 371 15
Your parents moved to Japan for work purposes, so you end up in some high school not knowing anything, that's when you meet the girl of your dreams. ...
391K 8.5K 49
I don't own the photos. This is a mature story and it contains mature content. This story is a girl x girl story, if you don't like that this isn't f...
1.5K 84 19
(I originally wanted to make a Monika x female reader book but i like my other idea better) Your name is Celeste, you are 18. You're looking for some...