Pregnant โœ”โœ”โœ”

By _Asteria_01

Short story on Shivay and Anika โค More

Prรดlรดguรช
Shot - 1
Shot - 2
Shot - 3
Shot - 4
Shot - 5
Shot - 6
Shot - 7
Shot - 9
Shot- 10
Epilogueโค
Last Sign๐Ÿ’”
Something Different ๐Ÿ™ˆ
LOVING AN ANIMAL

Shot - 8

5.6K 474 35
By _Asteria_01

It's been five months since that night , The sun made his way in Shivika room through curtains , As usual Sun rays first hitted Anika's eyes because like all other days today's too she was sleeping on Shivay , cuddling to him like a small baby .. She opened her eyes and 440 volt smile made their ways on her lips ,She pressed a kiss on his chest and got down from him not before kissing his forehead and both cheeks "I LOVE YOU" she whispered in his ear, well known from the fact that her husband is in deep sleep .

She made her way towards drawl and took out contraceptive pills from drawl and gulp them in a go , Anika itself decided to not talk and think about getting pregnant untill Shivay itself will not ready for baby , She doesn't want to put pressure of baby on his head and burden him with worry and all other tensions , There life was going with full swings as Anika find herself enjoying every little moment with him either that is cooking or their love making. Shivay never ever left a single chance to make her feel loved , He always took out some time from his busy schedule for checking , teasing and pecking his wife ..

"Get up, coffee is ready" Said Anika and entered in their room only to find their bed vacant  "Shivay" she called her husband out and listen his voice from bathroom "Idiot" She murmured to himself and pick out towel from bed and head towards washroom .

"Shivay , Open the door" She knocked the door ..

"Anika , I m bathing" he replied with mischief "And we made love last night only , You want to start again" he teased .

"Nothing like that okay" Anika replied and threw towel on bed "You just wait after few minutes you will beg from me" She turned back and made herself comfortable on bed .

Shivay look here and there for towel and found towel missing "Shit! I forget towel today too" he murmured and peeped out from washroom door "Anika" he called her sweetly and she ignored "Baby" he tried to sound sweet but it came out in sacrastic tone , much for Anika's annoyance "Jaan , Can you pass the towel" He said and she  raised her brows in bossy manner .

"We made love last night only and I was trying to start in morning too" She said in taunting tone and Shivay rubbed back of his nape ..

"I was teasing baby , please pass the towel" He plead but she ignored ..

"Anika" he faked anger and raised his voice but all he recieved is raised brows in return and again turned back in his sweet mode "Baby" he called her out

"Don't baby me" she retorted ..

"okk then biwi please give me towel" he made puppy eyes and Anika bite her lower lips for controlling her smile ..

"You too know , I m not going to give you towel so come here and take it" she replied with a mischief smile and Shivay smirked ..

"My biwi want a morning show?" he said opening the door of washroom little widely and showing his chest , Taking his acts lightly , Anika nodded .

Without wasting a second , Shivay came out from washroom in all his glory completely naked.. "Ohh god Sushma" Anika shouted looking towards their room door and her eyes widened in shock and Shivay quickly ran back in washroom without looking towards door . 

"How many times i need to tell you all to not enter in our room without knocking , Now are you happy after this morning show ?, I am going to fire you " he shouted for hidding his embarrassment and faked anger.

"But Shivay , She don't know that You roam in room completely naked" Anika teased . 

"You just shut up Anika , Whom side you are?" he murmured and blabbered random things and Anika burst out laughing wildly "Ohh godd!"  She held her stomach and again burst in laughter "Door is locked Shiv" she continued laughing and Shivay's face went pale when he realised that he itself made pappu of himself ..

"You?" he was about to run towards Anika but suddenly She shouted" Sushma" and he stopped picking up towel and wrapping that around his waist and disappearing in their wardrobe ..

Anika felt her stomach churning and she rubbed her stomach and neck for easing the burning sensation and suddenly She felt pile of food coming out from her neck and she quickly ran towards washroom and emptied her stomach in toilet and sat down on toilet floor completely exhausted .

"Anika" Next second she found shirtless Shivay beside her rubbing her back and making her stand back on her feet ..

"What's wrong?" he asked and she nodded negatively "Don't know Shiv, I m not feeling well from past few days" She rubbed her chest and leaned on his shoulder "I think It's food poisioning" She whispered  and Shivay made her stand on her feet "You just wait , I will be back in a minute" he whispered kissing her forehead and head out from washroom and came back with something.  

"Just take this " he passed pregnancy test towards her and her eyes widened in shock , Forgetting her tired state , She  closed the distance between her and Shivay and made him look in her eyes ..

"It's not possible shiv" she placed test on sink "Believe me I took pills daily , I didn't...." her voice broked thinking that her husband is doubting on her "I ... I ..." her voice cracked and Shivay took her in his arms "Hey.. calm down , just take this and we will discuss it later" he pecked her lips lightly before heading out from washroom..

Anika's eyes widened in shock when she found two red sticks showing that she is pregnant , An unknown happiness erupted in her stomach and she cried out in happiness but next second her happiness vanished when her thoughts went to Shivay ..

"He will think i lied to him"she whispered to herself as she remembered the day when she itself went to him and told him to not use protection as she will have contraceptive pills .. "He will think that was my plan" she murmured and was about to cry but the door of washroom flunged open  and Shivay entered with worry lines on his forehead ..

"What's the result?" he asked curiously and Anika cried .

Thinking that the result is negative , he took her in his embrace and hugged her tightly "Better luck next time" he whispered and her eyes widened in shock ..

"What" she asked and he nodded "It's okay Anika"he said ..

"I am pregnant" She told and he nodded and next second his eyes widened in realisation and without thinking twice he took her mouth in kiss ..

"Ohh my goddd" he cried in happiness and hugged her tightly "I am going to be father" tears made their ways through his Eyes and Anika nodded..

"I took contraception pills Shivay  , I don't know how it happened , I swear I didn't lied to you"Tears made their ways through her eyes but Shivay was quick to kiss them away .

"That wasn't contraceptive pills Anika" he said shrugging his shoulder "two weeks ago the medicine i have you was vitamin pills not contraceptive" he said in monotonous tone and Anika ran towards drawl for checking medicine and she hitted her forehead when she clearly noticed the name of bottle "but " her voice shivered ..

"Aren't you happy?" he asked and she let out a cry before crashing herself against his chest and kissing his chest again and again ❤

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 14.5K 36
A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who ch...
382K 24.9K 27
"Marriage with a billionarie was shit , that's what i learned from my marriage life" Anika look towards the baby in Nitya arms and give a sad smile...
34.5K 3.5K 37
"If anything happened to my baby in these 9 months then that would be the last day of us together ", Shivaay warned Anika when she was about to abort...
76.5K 7.4K 15
Two broken and desperate individuals, both betrayed by their respective spouses team up for one mutual interest, to rewrite their stars! She was alwa...