My daughter and I

De BEYGOOD_

Mais

Flashback 15 years ago
Cast
Back to the future
Jay
Sunday update 👍🏾

Chapter 4

511 10 2
De BEYGOOD_

•Beyoncè pov •
With times like this I am so grateful for a like like mine. I am married to the love of my life, I have three amazing children, loving fans and my bestie lulu. But I still can't help but wonder what if I stayed with Robyn. I know what your thinking "rObYn!"
Robyn was my best friend for as long as I can remember and when lulu came out to me I was questioning being bi. Come to find out she was in love with me. My dumb ass dipped, cut off all ties with out a second thought. Till this day I wanna know what would've happened if I to confessed. But tbh it worked out for the best because I found my one true love.

•Jay pov•
Today I set back thinking about taking the family on a trip. Bey and I woke so much we only have time to see the kids five hours of the day which is good but I'm a clingy guy I need 12 hours with my baby's.
Anyways back to the trip. I was thinking about kalahari, I've been there before a couple times as a child.
My children have never been so that would be great for them and they know how to swim cause bey of course.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
One Week later

"Baby where are we going" Bey asked getting in to the car. "You have to wait it's a surprise" I said smiling. "baby you know I don't like surprises" she said starting to pout. "But you'll love this one" I said.
"Ok do you guys have everything thing before we go" I asked looking back at them. "Yes dad!" They said excited. "Alright"I said pulling out the drive way and onto the road.

~2 hours later~
The first thing I noticed was the amazing Africa themed wall. Being back here was bring back memories of the past. Running up and down these very halls without a care in the world.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•**•*•*•*•*
*•*•*•*•Part 2 in a couple of days *•*•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...