Fate/Liber Novus

De AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same Mai multe

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy
The Blooded Blossom

The Sword Princess

2.4K 23 6
De AriesStar337

Class: Saber.
True Name: Yamato Takeru.
Other Names: Prince of Osu, the Bloodsoakes Princess, the Heroine Princess of the Boundless Azure,
Gender: Female.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 169cm.
Weight: 50kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Kojiki, Nihon Shoki, Kogo Shui, Hitachi no Kuni Fudoki.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.
Basic Traits: Divinity, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, Riding, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: She shows little emotions. She is mostly stoic, while she shows some of the warrior's honor, she shows the same level of cruelty that Yamato Takeru is known for as also being absolutely loyal to the Master. But... bellow all that, she is still shows some ladylike points, and she gets embarrassed by some issues like romance and other girl's stuff. Despite her unnerving loyalty to her Master, Yamato still displays acts of righteousness as her preference leans towards peaceful times rather than times of conflict. While her loyalty towards her Master might be unshakable, due to Otachibana-hime's influence, Yamato will not commit acts of extreme cruelty towards the weak or the innocent and will strive to live as a righteous warrioress.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: She mostly an exemplary Servant. She's obeyent of her Masters commands, regardless of what they are. This sickenly loyalty to the Master who summons her stems from her own trauma of the days of her service under her father. Yet to someone who reaches her out and bonds with her enough, despite her inhuman nature, will gain her heart in the same manner Ototachibana-hime gained Yamato's love.

The Master of Chaldea is not different, despite being a normal and weak human... Yamato could not help but to fall in love with them, regardless of gender, when they bond with her. Which makes her more devout to the Master of Chaldea than anyone.

Likes: "My likes? If my lord's desires to know then... It would be seeing vast plain fields and the dawn. Those makes my heart be at ease."
Dislikes: "My dislikes... to be distrusted... my father... only feared me when I wanted to protect him... I don't want to feel that again..."

Appearance:

(Her hair is a darker shade of black and her eyes are sky blue)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: He was a Japanese folk hero and semi-legendary prince of the Yamato dynasty, son of Emperor Keikō, who is traditionally counted as the 12th Emperor of Japan. The kanji spelling of his name varies: it appears in the Nihon Shoki as 日本武尊 and in the Kojiki as 倭建命.

The story of his life and death are told principally in the Japanese chronicles in Kojiki (712) and Nihon Shoki (720), but also mentioned in Kogo Shūi (807) and some histories like the Hitachi no Kuni Fudoki (常陸国風土記) (721). One of his sons became Emperor Chūai, the 14th Emperor of Japan.

His history is uncertain but based on the chronicles his life can be calculated. He was born circa 72 and died in 114. Details are different between the two books, and the version in Kojiki is assumed to be loyal to the older form of this legend.

Prince Takeru slew his elder brother Prince Ōusu (大碓皇子, Ōusu no Miko). His father, the emperor Keikō, feared his brutal temperament. To keep him at a distance, the father sent him to Izumo Province, today the eastern part of Shimane Prefecture, and then the land of Kumaso, today Kumamoto Prefecture. However, Takeru succeeded in defeating his enemies, and in the latter case, he achieved this by cross-dressing as a maid attendant at a Kumaso drinking party to get close to the chieftain and stab him to death. One of the enemies he defeated praised him and gave him the title Yamato Takeru, meaning The Brave of Yamato. But Emperor Keikō's mind was unchanged.

Keikō sent Yamato Takeru to the eastern land whose people disobeyed the imperial court. Yamato Takeru met his aunt Princess Yamato-hime, the highest priestess of Amaterasu at Ise Grand Shrine (in Ise Province) and grieved, "my father wishes I would die?" Princess Yamatohime-no-mikoto showed him compassion and lent him the holy sword named Ame no Murakumo no tsurugi (Kusanagi no tsurugi), which Susanoo, the brother god of Amaterasu, found in the body of the eight-headed great serpent, Yamata no Orochi. Yamato Takeru went to the eastern land. He lost his wife Oto tachibana-hime during a storm when she sacrificed herself to soothe the anger of the sea god. He defeated many enemies in the eastern land, and legend has it that he and a local old man composed the first sedōka in Kai Province with Mount Tsukuba (now in Ibaraki Prefecture) as its theme. On his return he blasphemed a local god of Mount Ibuki, which sits on the border of Ōmi Province and Mino Province. The god cursed him with disease and he fell ill.

The story above is found in the Kojiki. In the Nihonshoki version, the father and Yamato Takeru keep a good relation. Prince Takeru was also a god slayer who killed many evil deities, including the deity of the pass of Ashigara.

According to traditional sources, Yamato Takeru died in the 43rd year of Emperor Keiko's reign (景行天皇43年). The possessions of the dead prince were gathered together along with the sword Kusanagi; and his widow venerated his memory in a shrine at her home. Some time later, these relics, including the sacred sword were moved to the current location of Atsuta Shrine.

Yamato Takeru is believed to have died somewhere in Ise Province. According to the legend, the name of Mie Prefecture was derived from his final words. After death, his soul turned into a great white bird and flew away. His tomb in Ise is known as the Mausoleum of the White Plover. A statue of Yamato Takeru stands in Kenroku-en in Kanazawa, Ishikawa.

Character image in Fate/Liber Novus: This version of Yamato Takeru differs from the one summoned in the world of Remnant Samurai, one can call her an 'if' version of Yamato Takeru. Unlike the other Yamato Takeru, this one is sure is an young girl.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Lawful-Neutral.
Strength: A.
Endurance: B.
Agility: A.
Mana: A.
Luck: B.
Noble Phantasm: A+++.

Abilities~

Yamato Takeru is a master of warfare that far surpasses the realm of Humanity. Saber possesses superhuman combat skills, capable of defeating monsters, human armies, and can even challenge certain Deities one-on-one. Due to this, her combat prowess stands at a different calibre, even when compared to inhabitants of that tumultuous era. It reached a point where one might question whether it was truly possible to attain such strength while maintaining a human form.

Her swordsmanship is on a calibre that saying being on a 'demonic realm' is lowballing it as it almost seems godly in nature. The fewer who can match her in both combat and swordsmanship are Davy Jones, Siegfried, Sigurd, Dietrich von Bern, King Arthur, Lancelot, Yagyu Jubei, and Miyamoto Musashi. Others would totally be either be smashed by her sheer strenght or her godly swordsmanship.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: A+: Game Effects; Increases own debuff resistance by 21%.

Riding: B: Game Effects; Increases own Quick performance by 8%.

Divinity: B: A close descendant of the god of storm, Susanoo no Mikoto. Increases own damage by 150.

Personal Skills~

Brave of Yamato: EX: This unique skill comes from her names, which means Brave of Yamato. Unyielding Will, Bravery, Eye of the Mind(False) and Battle Continuation are gathered in this skill. Game Effects; Increases own Attack for 3 turns, Grants Self Guts for 5 times, for 5 turns, Grants self invicibility for 3 turns.

Mana Burst(Storm): A: An form of Mana Burst which is a composite of Water, Thunder and Wind. Increases own Buster performance by 1 turn, Increases own Arts performance by 1 turn, Gains Critical Stars.

Sense of Subtle Elegance: A++: Her skills in swordsmanship is mostly self-taught, making it while masterful and beautiful like in Japanese dramas, it is also unreasonable and unpredictable. Ignores Evasion for 3 turns, Increases own critical star generation rate for 3 turns, Increases own critical star absorption for 3 turns, Increases own critical damage for 3 turns.

Extermination of Gods and Demons: A: Superiority over Divine and Demonic opponents. Yamato Takeru defeated gods, humans, and demons. Yamato does possess the skill, but in-game it is unused.

Noble Phantasm~

(The blade is an deep azure color)

Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi~The Heavenly Blade of Gathering Clouds: Anti-World: EX: The Noble Phantasm of Yamato Takeru. A divine sword created in the myth of Susanoo and wielded by the legendary Yamato Takeru. It was brought forth from the tail of the eight-headed, red-eyed beast known as Japan's most fearsome Dragon of Destruction, Yamata-no-Orochi. That is to say, it is an embodiment of the various powers, both of heaven and earth, that were contained within the Dragon's body. To use this Noble Phantasm is to momentarily become a god or, in other words, to become one with the world. This is where its True Name, Sword of Heaven: Amenomurakumo-no-Tsurugi, is derived. It is a type of Divine Construct. Also known as the Blade of Boundary that is the droplet of the stars. By revealing their True Name, Yamato instantly gains access to godly power, the effect of which is up to Yamato herself to decide. Were Yamato to choose destruction, many would surely suffer all-enveloping devastation. Alternatively, the blade could be swung to move the wind, just as in Yamato Takeru's myth, and even able to invoke the legendary Kamikaze which saved Japan from the Mongol invasion many centuries ahead of hers. The name Amenomurakumo, literally meaning 'heavenly clouds,' is derived from the strange mist that encircled Orochi's body. It was originally linked with the ancient legend of the serpent-slaying blade from the "Records of the Grand Historian." Other names for the sword include Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi and Kusanagi-no-Tachi. It is one of Japan's three sacred treasures.

Special Technique-Kusanagi no Tsurugi~Divine Wind: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army: B: This special technique comes from when Yamato Takeru was lured onto an open grassland during a hunting expedition by a treacherous warlord. The lord had fiery arrows loosed to ignite the grass and trap Yamato Takeru in the field so that she would burn to death. He also killed Yamato's horse to prevent her escape. Desperately, Yamato used the Amenomurakumo-no-Tsurugi to cut back the grass and remove fuel from the fire, but in doing so, she discovered that the sword enabled her to control the wind and cause it to move in the direction of his swing. Taking advantage of this power, Yamato used it to the strikers, to enlarge the fire in the direction of the lord and his men, and she used the winds controlled by the sword to sweep the blaze toward them. In triumph, Yamato began to call this particular technique Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi ("Grass-Cutting Sword") to commemorate her narrow escape and victory. It is the same as the Special Technique - Eight-Current Raging Storm from the other Yamato Takeru, only that Yamato's version is wind based. Game Effects; Deals heavy damage to all enemies. Increases own Buster performance for 1 turn. Increases own NP damage for 1 turn. Lowers all enemies defenses for 3 turns after dealing damage. Buster NP.

Minakami~Divine Water: Anti-Unit: C: Similar to Artoria Pendragon's Invisible Air, it is a suppression Noble Phantasm in which Yamato Takeru's sword is covered and concealed by aqueous Magical Energy, transforming it into a kind of serpentine blade and covers it entire shape imto an veil of water which conceals the size and shape of the sword. When the ability is unveiled, the Magical Energy can be seen vanishing for a brief moment. described by anyone who sees it desceibes it as a "water sheath". Unlike her alternative version, this Noble Phantasm is actually part of Yamato's divinity.

Summoning: "Saber. The Prince of Osu, Yamato Takeru, has answered your call! My sword and my fate shall be entrusted in your hands."

My Room comments: 1: "Master, I'm ready to depart any time you desire."

2: "You are my lord and I am merely your sword."

3: "Please... think of me as a disposable armament for you to use... that would make me happy."

Davy Jones: "(Glares) The illusiory warrior... Davy Jones... My relationship with him? I consider him my rival, but it makes me furious the fact he doesn't reconize it..."

Yamato often feels nothing but contempt towards Davy, her irritation only ia fueled by his disregard of her strength and his mocking ways. Yet... she cannot help but to feel reassured by fighting alongside him, although Yamato herself will never admit it.

Shuten-Douji/Kiso-Minamoto no Yoshinaka/Mochizuki Chiyome/Koga Saburo: "This presence is! God of Mount Ibuki, prepare yourself! I shall not lose this time!"

Tohyama Kinshiro: "(Sighs) That boy is still impudent as ever... but it is not bad."

Sanada Yukimura: "The strongest warrior of Japan? I want to test if that's the truth."

Nagao Kagetora: "She is not a divine vessel. She's just a normal human who happens to be stronger than the average. Maybe... the fact she lived in times of war, was the factor of her mindset."

Okita Souji(Saber): "Okita-dono's technique... is similar to a swordplay I used to do when I was a child. Huh? Why is she getting angry?"

Sasaki Kojiro: "Hmmm... is there something special about cutting a shallow with a long blade? I mean, I could even do it with a mace if I want to."

Muramasa Senji: "Eh? My sword? Yes, my sword is indeed the Kusanagi. You want to look at it? Sure! But be careful, after all the last swordsmith who tried to imitate it died when he got his hands on it. Maybe he cutted himself by accident?"

Yamatohime-no-Mikoto: The dearest aunt of Yamato Takeru, who supported Yamato both emotionally and politically in their era. She was the one who granted her the Ame no Murakumo as a means to support her in Yamato's military campaigns. Yamato describes her aunt as more of a traditional mage, with both a mysterious and mischievous demeanor, rather than a shrine maiden, she's also not easy to read as she just acts as she pleases. One thing can be said for sure... is that Yamatohime absolutely adores Yamato with all her heart.

Ibuki Douji(Saber/Berserker): "That... I'm... not good in dealing with Ibuki Douji, Master... forgive me... But... can I ask to not be in the same party as her?"

Yamato Takeru(Saber): "Hmmm... So things like this does happen, huh... I guess she, or he?, is even more arrogant than I am. I guess because we took our experiences differently..."

Seeing an alternative version of herself is sure strange for Yamato. To diffentiate the two, Chaldea refers to the female as 'Yamato' and the male? as 'Takeru'.

Event: "An disturbance is occurring. I shall investigate. Huh? An event? What's that?"

Birthday: "In all honesty... I am not used to do such things... All I can do is cutting heads... But Master... if you want... I could do a dance for you..."

Holy Grail: "I have no desire for the grail. Master desiring it is my priority."

Bond Lines: 1: "Why did I kill my brother? That's... because I wanted to protect father... that's all I wanted..."

2: "My brother... planned to overthrow father that's why, in order to avoid a full-scale war, i had to kill him... since then... father feared me..."

3: "Master... I do not ask for you to treat me as an equal... I only ask you to trust in me... that's all I desire..."

4: "What I fear... is the fact that you may fear me as my father did... I pledge you my loyalty and my soul... Master... If that's not enough then... I... I shall give you my life..."

5: "Master... I love you... you showed how much trust and faith you had in me... How can I ever repay you for your kindness?"

Noble Phantasm damage: "KYA AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!"

Regular damage: "I shall endure!"

Defeat: 1: "Master... I am sorry..."

2: "Such a disgrace... Master... please... be safe..."

Victory: 1: "This victory goes towards our Master!"

2: "Master, are you fine? Then, let us sing our song of victory!"

Noble Phantasm: 1: "This blade(She prepares herself as a great amount of True Ether gathers around the sword) is the ultimate blade which treats karma, destiny and bonds, like mere grass... Behold(She then swings the sword so hard that it created an powerful arc wave which cuts all the enemies) Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi."

2: "Behold my everything!(She prepares herself as a great amount of True Ether gathers around the sword) This strike shall decide your fate! Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi!(She swings the sword so hard that it created an powerful arc wave which cuts all the enemies)"

3: Revere it,(She prepares herself as a great amount of True Ether gathers around the sword) Fear it. This is the ultimate mystery of the divine. Every life is mere grass in front of it. It's name it's, the true blade,(She swings the sword so hard that it created an powerful arc wave which cuts all the enemies) Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi!!"

4: "(She prepares herself as a great amount of True Ether gathers around the sword) The feebleness of life, the illusion of eternity, the arrogance of the divine. All of it is meaningless in front of this sword. True blade,(She swings the sword so hard that it created an powerful arc wave which cuts all the enemies) Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi."

Voice: Ayano Shibuya.
Other qualifying classes: Grand Saber, Lancer, Assassin.

Vote and Subscribe.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

436 12 11
You, Y/n, are the final Master of Chaldea. Everything is going according to plan until you begin to hear a voice calling from the darkness. Soon, you...
71.9K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
272 0 48
This is mostly for my own hashing out of the story before I write an actual fanfiction. You can ignore it if you like or read to learn all the detai...
121K 2.2K 48
Basically you are caster Heroic Spirit and 'casted' into Danmachi. Of course I own neither Danmachi or anything from Fate.