Kiwis | Harry Styles

By Lollipop2204

*THIS BOOK IS THE SEQUEL TO KIWI* Jessi and Harry are married with four kids. They've been happily married fo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty - Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six

Seventeen

2.2K 82 68
By Lollipop2204

"Hey Jess!" Jeffrey smiles as I walk through the main door.

"Hi Jeff!" I smile. "Which studio is Harry in?" I am a woman with a mission, as much as I love Jeffrey, making small talk is not on my agenda.

"They are all in two. I'd take ear defenders with you, they're rowdy today." He chuckles as I push through the door marked with a bright blue number two. I walk into the studio and immediately understand what he meant. It looks like a bomb has gone off, literally every surface has sheets of paper scattered over it. Everyone is talking over each other and Mitch is killing a riff on his guitar. It always amazes me how my husband makes such beautiful music come out of such a chaotic environment.

"Jess!" Clare yells and everyone turns to face me.

"Hi guys." I smile, my eyes finding my love in the small crowd. "Do you mind if I steal Harry for a second?"

"Okay, but you're coming back, right? It's been too long since I saw you!" Clare grins.

"Yeah, me too." Adam adds as Harry ushers me out the room. He grabs my hand in his and marches me along the hallway and into his office before he closes the door behind us and locks it. He makes sure the blinds are closed and then leans back against the door, his eyes fix on mine and I feel a bit like an antelope caught in the sights of a lion about to strike.

"Hi!" He smirks.

"Hi." I lean against his messy desk.

"So you missed me, huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh, if you're gonna look so smug about it then I might change my mind." I scoff but really I'm dying to have him touch me.

"Smug is definitely not how I'm feeling, my wife hasn't let me anywhere near her in a week, I feel like I'm losing my mojo?" I don't notice him move until I feel his hands on my hips. He picks me up and sits me on the edge of the table and then he pushes my legs apart so he can stand between them. My pants are already wet. I need him to touch me.

"You are mojo and I'm sorry. I just - I've been feeling - well, for lack of a better description, like I lost my mojo. I feel fat, my ankles are huge, my boobs have been perkier and my stomach has stretch marks. I'm old and flabby and I - I didn't want you to see me." I force myself to confess, he deserves to know why I've imposed this sex ban on the both of us.

Harry presses himself closer to me, his arms reaching behind me to sweep everything off his desk which only makes me wetter even if I flinch as I hear things crash to the floor.

"These ankles?" He suddenly grabs the offending body part and before I can process what is happening, I'm lying flat on his desk with him holding my legs in the air. "They look like normal fucking ankles to me and so what if they're swollen? They're carrying around two babies, our babies, so in other words the most precious fucking cargo in the world." He slips off my shoes, and they thud to the floor. "They can be as swollen as they like." He kisses each of them as he pulls off my socks. I let out a soft sigh as he rests them on his shoulders while his hands slowly move to my baby bump. I whimper as he reaches under his borrowed t-shirt and pulls down my maternity jeans. The feeling of his hands on my skin is making me so needy, I haven't felt this in way too long.

My jeans soon join my trainers on the floor and Harry's fingers are now tugging at the hem of the t-shirt and all my insecurities come rushing to the surface. "Can't I just keep this on?" I whisper and push his hands away.

"No." He slowly and deliberately moves his head from side to side. "As much as I love fucking you when you're wearing my shirts, today it has to come off. So I can show you what I see." His fingers brush over my palms and he moves my hands above my head and I sit up so he can remove the t-shirt. He carefully lay me back down on the table as the shirt joins the pile on the floor. "I don't see fat, I see pregnant and no matter how many times I've seen it, I still think it's the most beautiful and the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. Seeing you like this still blows my mind as much now as it did 13 years ago when I saw you naked and pregnant for the first time. I don't know if it's the pregnancy glow thing or that I'm just amazed that you can grow a little person inside of you but you look beautiful to me." His hands run over my baby bump. "And as for these," his fingers tickle as he brushes them over my stretch marks, "each one of them is a beautiful and perfect reminder of the amazing things your body can do, Baby. I mean you've given me four, soon six, of the most precious little miracles on this planet. You're wonderful but - if you're going tostart complaining about these then I might fall out with you." Harry's hands expertly squeeze my boobs and I moan so loud I worry somebody might hear. I feel his hard dick twitch against me and I honestly couldn't care if the whole world saw me like this right now I just want my husband to fuck me.

"OK. I surrender - just please?" I beg. I wrap my legs around him so I can pull him harder against me, where I long for him badly.

"Please what?" He smirks.

"Please fuck me, H?" I beg and his throbbing dick betrays how cool he's trying to play this. I know he wants me just as badly as I want him.

"First, tell me you're beautiful!" One hand caresses my boob as the other pushes me back slightly so he's no longer pressed up against me. I don't know if it's because I'm so horny I could burst or the pregnancy hormones but tears leave my eyes.

"I - I'm beautiful." I moan as he shifts my pants aside. His finger presses to my clit but he doesn't move it.

"I didn't hear that, what did you say?" 

"I'm beautiful." I scoff in frustration.

"Try again, Baby?" His finger twitches and my body arches off the table in response.

"I'M BEAUTIFUL!" I yell, my voice full of anger, frustration and pure need.

"Good girl." He coos as he rubs my clit. "So fucking wet for me." He slides a finger inside me but it's not enough, it's not what I've been craving. Not what I've been fantasising about on the drive over here.

"No - please, Harry. I need more - I need-" I swat his hand away. I want to come with him inside me. "I need your dick." I whine as his fingers expertly work me into a frenzy.

"Why don't you say what you mean, Love." Harry chuckles as he removes his fingers from me. My eyes are glued to his as he licks his fingers clean. I loosen my legs around him so he can pull down his jeans and boxers. He only bothers to pull them halfway down his thighs and I grin at the glorious sight of his manhood. Christ, it's a masterpiece and as for the things he can do with it, ugh! I whimper as he lines up with my entrance and slowly fills me up inch by inch.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Baby." Harry groans, his fingers sinking into the flesh of my hips.

"You too. Missed this so - much." I stumble as he pulls all the way out before sliding back in again. "Been horny for you for days." My moans are being matched by Harry's, our minds in some joint nirvana but I have an idea. "Can I - can we - switch?"

"Hmm baby?" I know he isn't really paying attention so I sit up and push him away, my body feeling angst at the loss of contact between us.

"Jessi?" My husband whines as I spin us around. "What are -" he pauses as I push him down onto the desk.

"You've had me on this desk so many times now I wanna ride you on it." I smirk as I climb onto the desk. I admit it would have been much easier if I wasn't pregnant but the hazy look in Harry's eyes tells me he doesn't care and quite frankly neither do I. His large hands squeeze his favourite part of my body as I position myself over him. His dick at my entrance feels so delicious and as I slowly lower myself down onto him I savour every single second, squeezing him tightly as I feel every ridge. I bounce on him slowly at first, the hard wood of the desk hurts my knees but honestly I couldn't care if it was made from nails right now.

"Fuck, Baby. Move faster." Harry growls as he grips my hips, trying to control the pace. I make a half-assed attempt at fighting him but my own neediness is getting in the way.

"Fuck, Harry." I moan as his hips begin bucking up to meet mine, his dick perfectly hits my g-spot every time, and I know I'm done for soon. His fingers move to my clit and my entire body arches back in response. I hear my husband curse and I have no idea if he is close but there is no way I can stop my own high and once he squeezes my clit between his fingers at the exact moment, he hits my g-spot, my orgasm crashes through my body. My head goes fuzzy and I swear I can see stars and once I eventually come back to reality, I hear Harry mumbling my name and like a million curse words.

"Sorry - I couldn't - wait for you." I pant as I climb off and lay down on the desk beside him.

"Baby, don't apologise. That was fucking amazing." He wrap his arm around me, hugging me to his body and I realise I'm at a disadvantage clothes wise. Harry is still fully dressed. Complete with boots which makes me giggle. "Why are you laughing?" The pout on his lips makes me want to press my lips to his.

"Well, here I am practically naked and you haven't even taken your shoes off." I giggle some more.

"Ah shut up and snuggle with me." He holds me close and I want nothing more than to lie here with him all day but I had just interrupted him at work.

"I thought you were crazy busy?" I rest my head on his chest.

"Just five more minutes?" His fingers draw circles on my back and it feels so nice.

"OK. Five more minutes!" I smile.

-----

Pounding on the door startles me awake. And when roll over I almost fall to what feels like it could be my death. Harry's vice like grip around my body is the only thing that saves me.

"Harry come on, man! I have twenty decisions that need to made today!" I recognise Jeffrey's voice. I don't understand why he's in our house and then I remember where I am. I open my eyes to find I'm dangerously close to falling off Harry's desk.

"Alright! Can't a guy have a half hour of peace?" My husband groans.

"Harry! You've been gone for two hours!" 

"Shit, I must have fallen asleep. I'll be out in a minute Jeffrey." He suddenly sits up, quickly pulling up his pants and jeans and doing them up before he helps me to sit up.

"I was having such a nice dream." I pout as Harry pulls his Pink Floyd t-shirt back over my head.

"I can't believe we fell asleep. Jeff will have been having a heart attack." Harry mumbles as he pulls my jeans over my feet. I don't know why he is dressing me like I'm one of the kids and I have no idea why I'm letting him but it feels nice.

"Robin was getting married." I smile, she had looked like a princess.

"Nope. Not happening, Baby." Harry places a kiss to my lips.

"The twins were there." I rub my bump. "We had a boy and a girl." I climb down off the desk and pull up my jeans.

"A boy and a girl would be sweet, that was Madi's guess." His smile warms my heart. I glance at all the mess and then turn around to see Harry's empty desk.

"You know, right now I feel pretty pleased that I bought such as massive desk even though I barely use it." 

"We have had some good times on this desk." I smirk as my fingers run along the grain of the wood. "Now go do some work before Jeffrey skins your sexy little ass alive!"

"But I need to tidy -"

"Go, I'll get it. It's kinda my fault, anyway." I push his protesting bum out the room and close the door once he'd left. I gather up all the loose sheets of paper and leave them in a stack for now. I smile to myself as I pick up photo after photo of us and the kids. I sit down in Harry's chair as I pick up one of me, him and Robin. It's from our wedding day, it truly was one of the happiest days of my life. Who knew ten years later me and Harry would be here and still having babies? I rush the rest of the tidying, suddenly overcome with the need to just be near him.

-----

"Oh, there you are! We thought Jess had kidnapped you?" Sarah chuckles as I walk back into the studio.

"I think he just wishes she had." Mitch adds.

"Where is she anyway? You promised you'd bring her back." Clare pouts.

"Calm down. She's just uhm - she has some stuff she wanted to do in the office." I wasn't about to tell them what we'd been doing.

"So where we at?" I ask.

"We worked on that melody you gave us and those lyrics and we have a few ideas." Mitch plays on the guitar and I panic.

"Shush! I don't want Jess to hear it yet." I rush towards him and he stops playing.

"Sorry dude, I figured she knew." 

"Nah, I want to surprise her on tour." I sit down as I hear Jeffrey's voice approaching.

"Hey, I've just solved one of our problems." He grins as he walks into the room with Jessi.

"Oh, yeah?" I smile as she walks over and sits herself down on my lap.

"Yep. Jessi has agreed to be your Tour Photographer." My friend looks very pleased with himself and the others let out a little cheer. 

"Nope. Not happening!" 

"What?" Jeffrey exclaims.

"Uhm. Yeah, what?" Jess turns to face me, anger radiating from her body.

"Baby, I don't want you to get hurt." I try to explain.

"Yeah, well Jeffrey and I have already agreed so tough." She snaps her head back round as if the conversation is over.

"Yeah, well, this is my tour, not Jeffrey's and I say no!" 

"Fine whatever, I might as well just stay at home then. I hope you enjoy your tour, Harry!" She stands up and marches out the studio. Damn, I forgot how stubborn she can be.

"Jessi!" I yell after her but she isn't stopping. "Jessi!" I repeat as she makes her way along the hallway. She isn't paying attention and walks straight into River. All she does is groan and keep on walking.

"Old lady giving you trouble?" River giggles and that gets Jessi's attention. Part of me worries she might knock her head off.

"Look, Little Miss Twenty Something, if you think he's so wonderful then you fucking have him because he ain't perfect. In fact right now, he's driving me fucking crazy!" She keeps on walking.

"I don't think I'd have any complaints." River said. "Uhm Harry-"

"Not now!" I snap at her as I hurry after Jess, picking up the pace once she's walked through the main entrance. I run past her and stand in front of the car door. I don't even know if she has the keys but I'm not budging, just in case.

"Move, Harry!" 

"No, just stop and listen to me?" 

"I'm not something that you can keep in a little box, H." She tries to push me out the way but I plant me feet on the ground, knowing she isn't strong enough to move me. She turns away from me and I watch as her hands ball into small fists. She let out a little 'hmph' sound and then I hear her breathe slowly and deeply in and out. I know she's trying to calm herself down, so she won't cry and lose her ability to stand up for herself. I watch as her shoulders gently rise and fall, I stand silently, hoping she'll be successful because to be honest seeing Jessi cry still breaks me. The breathing exercise works most of the time but not always.

"I'm sorry." She speaks quietly, and I don't know what to say, that wasn't what I expected her to say. She turns to face me. "I didn't mean what I said to River. You are wonderful and practically perfect and -"

"Oh Jess, I don't even care about that." I sigh. I knew she didn't mean those things. "I just want you to understand where I'm coming from."

She nods for me to continue. "I don't want to keep you locked up in a box and I have no doubt you are the best person for the job, you're so talented it scares me, Jess. And probably if you weren't my wife, I'd hire you in an instant." She rolls her eyes. "I know that makes me a hypocrite but keeping our babies safe is all on you," I reach out to rub her bump, "you house them, you feed them, you protect them from the outside world. All I can do to keep them safe is to keep you safe, to look after you. That's my one job, Jessi and I don't want people touching or pushing you, I don't want you wandering around while they build the sets, I don't want you tripping over wires and shit. It's dangerous." I move my hands to her hips, pulling her closer to me and I press my forehead to hers as she stares up at me

"Harry, it's my job. I do it every day and I know I can do it. But more importantly I want to do it, I enjoy taking pictures of you working. I can't come on the tour with you and sit doing nothing in a dressing room all day, every day with the kids, that won't work for me." She sighs.

"So what are we going to do then?" I ask as her fingers played with the buttons on my shirt.

"If I promise not to be out front while they build the sets and take a security guard with me while I am out front will you let me do it?"

"Two security guards?" I counter. I've been panicky about people I don't know touching her while she's pregnant ever since we lost the baby. I know it doesn't make any logical sense, but it still terrifies me.

"Fine. I mean, one would work but if two will make you feel comfortable, then okay." She smiles but then it's quickly replaced by a frown. I cup her cheek with my hand and run my thumb over her lips. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." 

"It's alright. I can handle it." I smirk and quickly place a kiss to her lips. "Come on, let's go tell Jeffrey the good news?" I hold her hand tightly as we walk back inside. He was right to hire her, she is definitely the best person for the job. There is no doubt about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 137 72
Kally and Harry were happily married and they were living the dream. Happy marriage, happy life, that can't change, right? Sequel to "Wanted"
1.7M 21K 20
Harry and Katie Styles finally have the life they dreamed about. They're happily married with their first child on the way, and things couldn't be mo...
26.4K 755 27
With talks of One Direction getting back together Harry is a very busy man and he's struggling to keep his career and his marriage separate. He's the...
21.7K 544 41
[{COMPLETED}] [{EDITING}] Niall James Horan, is the cute-one of world famous boyband, One Direction. One fine day, he discovers he has a son, Michael...