Amelia Salvatore(klaus Mikael...

By _xTheOriginalsx_

Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever sin... More

Welcome to Mystic Falls
Bringing out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All my Children
Before Sunset
The Departed
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Bring it On
Goodbye
Authors Note
SEQUEL IS UP

Do Not Go Gentle

11.4K 204 9
By _xTheOriginalsx_

I skipped a few chapters cause I didn't know how Amelia would fit into it

Reminder: I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ONLY AMELIA!!!!

*Klaus POV*

I was in the room painting until Rebekah came in.
"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily I'm quite the charmer" she says holding up the stake.

"That's it?" I turned to her.

"The last of the white oak stake that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" She said.

I put down my paintbrush and grabbed the stake and threw into the fire. I then smiled at her and returned back to my painting.

"Well, that's that, then" she turns walking away.

"Pack your bags. We're leaving" I said to her.

"Today?" She said.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset" I continued painting.

"But tonight's the decade dance" she said.

"So" I said.

"So I'm head of the committee. We have to go" she looks at me.

"I'm not going to any dance" I turned around and looked at her.

"Amelia will be there" she said.

I hesitated."That means nothing to me" I said.

"Please? I have big plans tonight. Just go for me" She says.

I then walked over to her "Ok. Fine" she smiles.

"One last hoorah" I smiled.

"One last hoorah Nik" she smiles.

*Amelia POV*

I was getting ready for the decade dance. I was forced to go by Rebekah. We've became best friends over the past few weeks. I really liked her.

I put on a black decade dress that went with black gloves and a beaded necklace it also went with a headband with a feather in it. Finally I put my hair up and left.

I drove to the dance and I saw everyone that I knew was there. I walked around the dance looking for Rebekah. I then saw someone I knew that wasn't suppose to be here.

"Tyler what the hell are you doing here?" I said to him.

"If Klaus sees you-

"What's he gonna do? Draw you another picture" he said.

"Tyler this isn't funny" I said.

"I could pretend I'm sired if I have to" he says.

"Thank you for helping me break it. If it wasn't for you I would've been dead by now" he smiles.

"Your welcome" I said.

"Care to dance with me?" he held out his hand. I then took it and he lead me to the dance floor.

We were having a good time until klaus interrupted us.

"Where have you been, mate?" Klaus walked towards us.

"I just got back in town" Tyler says.

"That's funny. I don't recall giving you permission to leave in the first place" he said.

"You don't mind if I cut in, do you?" he walked closer.

"Yes, actually we do" I said.

Klaus looked to Tyler.
"No. It's fine" Tyler says.

"Why do you always have to prove you're the alpha male?" I let go of Tyler.

"I don't have to prove anything, love. I am the alpha male" he said.

I scoffed.

"Come on. One dance. I won't bite" he offered his hand out to me.

I took his hand and he leaded us to the middle of the dance floor.

He spun me around slowly and put his hand around my waist. I then put my hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand.

"You would've loved the 1920s Amelia. Girls were reckless, sexy, fun. They literally used to dance until they dropped" he spun us around quickly.

"Heh. I don't suppose that ever happened to their dance partners" I said in a angry voice.

"You should be nicer to me. I'm leaving town tomorrow" he said. I looked up to him kinda shocked.

"I'd invite you to come with me but you know the business with you trying to find your father" he said.

I looked up to him and he was merely inches away from me.

I scoffed and walked away from him leaving him there alone.

I was walking away until Damon grabbed me.

"What do you want" I said. I was mad at my brothers for almost having the originals killed. I didn't care about the other originals I only cared about Rebekah and Elijah.

"We have a problem" he said pulling me into a room.

"What now?" I exhaled.

"Esther's back" he said.

"What?! How??" I said.

"I don't know just come follow me" he grabbed my arm.
We walked into the room where everybody was in Elena, Stefan, Jeremy, Bonnie, Bonnie's date, and even Klaus.

I was standing next to Damon and Stefan.

Bonnie was doing some locater spell to find Esther.
"What's taking so long? All boundaries spell have a loophole" klaus said tying to wait patiently.

Matt then came barging in.
"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier" Matt said.

"Well if Matt and I could leave. We could stop Esther ourselves" Jeremy suggested.

I sighed and rolled my eyes thinking that they were tough. I hated everyone in this room especially elena ever since the day she lied to Elijah. I only liked Rebekah.

"Yes, please go" I said.

"Suicide, Jeremy" Stefan said.

Klaus then rushed to Bonnie's date and started choking him "Suicide would be disappointing to me. Now work your magic, witch or i'll start killing people you fancy" he said.

"Let him go" Bonnie demanded.

"Not until you get us out of here" he says.

"Don't be stupid, klaus. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping us right now is to save Caroline and Tyler" I said.

He then lets go of him and steps back.

Shortly after....

Everybody left the room except for me and Bonnie. Bonnie hated me for helping the originals when Esther tried to kill them. It was awkward standing in there with her.

Damon and Klaus then walked in.
"Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation for your locator spell" Damon said giving it to Bonnie.

"I have to do this with you three lurking over me?" she said.

Damon and Bonnie were arguing about Damon turning her mom into a vampire for awhile.

"Can we just get this over with so we can all go home" I walked over to them.

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?" Klaus said walking over to the table too.

Bonnie snatched the blood out of Damon's hand and spilled it on the map.

She started chanting and the blood just stood in one place.

"Esther's fighting me" she says looking down at the map.

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. No, she's channeling something" klaus said.

"A hotspot" I said.

"Get the humans ready. I know where she is" he walks out of the room.

Everyone leaves outside while I stay in the classroom with Bonnie.

*Damon POV*

I walk outside hearing Stefan and Klaus's conversation.

"Oh, he already has a brother and a sister" I interrupted them.

"Not to be, you know, territorial or anything" I said.

"Oh, no, of course" Klaus says

"The Salvatores and their
unshakeable bond" he continued.

"Where is Amelia by the way?" He asked.

"Oh, right, last I checked she was still mad at you guys" he smirks.

Me and Stefan looked at each other.

"I wonder what Amelia thinks of all this. You know, with you two fighting over the same girl. History repeating itself. In the end she'll probably skip town again" he said and then turned around.

"It's done" Bonnie said coming out. We all turned around and looked at her.

"Esther's not fighting me anymore" she said and with that Klaus left.

*Amelia POV*

Damon informed that the boundary spell was finally broken.

Everybody left to the cemetery I didn't know why. It was probably something important but since I'm still mad at my brothers I just left back to the boarding house and went straight to bed.

Please vote and comment!!!!!!

I might update later but if not then tomorrow!!!!!!

Until next time!!!!!!!!

~Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 21.8K 47
I never expected to wake up after dying. I also never expected to not be human. I guess it's time for a new adventure. Edit: 15/01/22 Currently editi...
6.5K 94 48
When Riley comes back to Mystic Falls to visit her dad, Ric, she gets involved in a world that she didn't even know existed. A world her father tried...
80.8K 2K 64
After both her parents pass away, Olivia is left with her uncles house in Mystic Falls. She finds people get hurt while she's around. But is there a...
162K 5.1K 33
This is the third and last part of a story that starts with "Living my Dream" and "Unfolding Dreams", when Emma travels to Atlanta because of her obs...