Jason and sis

Bởi mytoleranceislow15

The guys name is Jason and I don't have a name for the girl. I like to call her sis. No they're NOT siblings... Xem Thêm

Fuck me sis
Somf
Head
The hottest shit a guy could say
Nut vid
Always the right way to start

Mmmmmmmm ( jason and sis )

831 6 0
Bởi mytoleranceislow15

I didn't even have to look at his face to know if he was high I already knew he was.

Shit I am too 😆

Soon as he came into the kitchen we made eye contact and I smiled at him.

"Hi Jason"

he goes to the cabinet and takes out his box of gushes.

"Wassup sis"

opening up a pack he puts some in his mouth.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

He pulls out another pack and The way he's eating makes me wanna eat too. "It was ight thank you for asking" He says to me.

I give him a big smile and say

"You're welcome" 💕

He looks through the cabinet again with his right hand switching the box of gushers to his left. I walk up to him staring at the box.

"Can I have some?" I ask

" Have you seen the cookies?" He asks completely ignoring my question. I touch the box of gushers still in his hand.

"Idk, Can I have some gushers?" I look up at the cabinet

"Did I eat them All?" I shrug my shoulders

" I don't know, did you?" I ask

He's still holding on to the gushes and I want them NOW 😭.

"Jason?" This is like my 2nd time asking him. He's Still ignoring my question " We don't have anything else ? like a snack in here or something my mouth is dry asf".

He pulls out the bag of chips I had yesterday and looks at it in confusion.

"Where's the clip?" He asks me

"What clip?" I ask acting like i don't know what he's talking about.

"You know the clip to hold the bag of chips so they don't get stale or unravel" he makes his hand looks like a clip to give me a clear description of what he's talking about, when I know what he's talking about and he knows I know what he's talking about too.

" I seen you eating these yesterday and now the clip AND half the chips are gone?"

" Jason my mouth is watering for your gushes right now. can I have one of your gushers please ?" He looks down at me and lifts up the bottom of my shirt.

he's chuckles and grips onto the hem of my leggings "Sis?"

I smile

"What Jason? your getting me mad" I say smirking

"Why do you have the snack clip on the hem of your leggings?"

"don't question me Jason" he squints his eyes

"I just want some of your gushes so can I have one please" I'm begging now 😭.

" Why do you have this clip on you?" He rocks me back and fourth

" omg Jasonnnn" the box is beginning to tear because of the both of us holding onto it and I can tell he enjoys seeing me beg to him.

I look up at him and he looks down at me still holding onto my leggings.

" What we're you trying to do?" He asks me laughing

" Jason these gushers looks like something really good to eat right now and I really want one so can I have one please?"

He let's go of me and slowly eats them right in my face. " These gushers ain't the only thing looking good to eat right now sis" he throws another one in his mouth and I look down at the box.

"JASON!" I yell his name and sigh but it comes out as a loud, pouty ass moan. "Answer my question and I'll give you the whole thing" I roll my eyes

"Omfg jason" He laughs again

"What were you trying to do with this clip ? I just wanna know" He moves his hand back on the hem of my leggings.

" What we're you trying to imply?" He laughs really hard and pauses trying to catch his breath. Once again I try not to laugh too because I have to show him that I'm serious.

"The clip says "SNACK" were you trying to say Your the snack Sis?" He continues to laugh and I reach up to take one of the gushers he was about to eat but he backs up in time.

"Admit it"  he waits for my response.

"I mean don't get me wrong you definitely are a snack" I try to ignore his flirty comments but I still get massive butterflies.

" YOUR getting me so mad Jason ughh, you can't just give me one fucking pack" I raise my voice again

" I just wanna hear you say it since you want it sOoo bad. If you say it I'll give you the whole thing princess 👑, I promise. " his thumb rubs across my fingers making me get goosebumps a little. I can tell he wanted to get on my soft side cause it definitely worked.

We stare at each for about 30 seconds and I'm just standing here thinking like how high can I be to be this hungry. To be sitting here begging to him. Yes what Jason said was exactly what I was trying to imply but I'm gonna act like I wasn't. I wanted him to see it but I didn't think he would find out this quick.

"Oh my fucking god" I say under my breath, along with rolling my eyes. he continues to stare at me causing me to admit it.

" yes Jason"

he raises his eyebrows "I was trying to say I'm the snack, are you fucking happy now?" I quickly and finally grab the box he was eating attempting to get more but He snatches the box up from my grip dropping it to the table.

"Yes I'm fucking happy"

With one hand on my waist and one on my wrist he pulls me to him. After that he picks me and puts me on the table. I lean back instantly dropping both of my hands behind me before he kisses me eagerly. I can definitely taste the gushers on his lips.

Once He Pulls back, I whimper not wanting him to stop the most intimidating kiss I had in a while.

"Jason" I moan out

"That's literally all you had to fucking say"

He kisses me again and I make sure not to take this one for granted. I can feel his thumb slowly rubbing circles on the side of my leg while he kinda attacks my neck. " mmmm jason" he smells so fckn good.

From the top to the bottom I gasp at how quickly both his hands grips the hem of my leggings and he pulls them off tossing them to the floor.

After that He pulls out the bench from under the table and sits in front of me. "We did all that back and fourth talking for what?"

He does the same to my pink laced panties and I gasp again at how quickly he's moving. All this boy has to do is touch me and I'm already weak.

He starts off by leaving wet long kisses into my legs very close to my area. I love the way both of his hands are on my legs. He makes sure to keep contact with me while he's kissing me. It wasn't too long before I felt his tongue on my pussy with so much spit. Like so much 😂 He moves his tongue up and I gasp much louder than before.

"oh wow Jason" I drop my right hand to his head and start rubbing his hair in between my fingers throwing my head back

"Oh my fuck" every time he licks up there's more and more spit coming out and it feels fucking amazing.

"Mmmm Jason please don't" I gasp again arching my back a little "Don't stop" I say finishing my sentence.

His tongue continues to swirl around my pussy so nice and slowly with so much spit 😳 causing My mind to get a little fussy. "I shouldn't be repeating myself to you like this" he says in between kissing my pussy.

"Right?" I can't even respond to him properly I'm too busy moaning his mouth feels too good.

He pushes me back some Still holding onto me so I don't fall back. After that He looks up at me and I arch my back a little feeling a little shock in my stomach. I tug at his hair hoping I'm not pulling it too hard but it seems like he doesn't care

"Oh-h shit, Jason" I stutter out and arch my back once again.

"Jason-n-n-n" I moan out not wanting this abuse from his mouth to end.

He looks up at me again "Right?" His tone sounds very demanding. I began to shake a little and I can feel his eyes burning on me waiting for a response

"Look at me" he says firmly and I try not look away. " Fuc- k -k I mumble out

I scream and moan at the same time out and my legs continues to shake. "oh wow Jason"

His head movement starts to get faster

He looks at me again and we make contact. "I hope your not mad at me anymore sis" I feel a shock in my stomach.

Literally a second later He uses his hand to push me back down and I'm just overwhelmed with pleasure

"Actually fuck that, I know your not mad at me" every time my juices come out I can feel his tongue slurping it right back up. He's really right though.

I can't be mad at him, especially at a time like this, why would I be?

He moves his large warm hands slowly up under my shirt and I instantly feel goosebumps.

He grabs my boob and feels on my nipples touching them softly and I feel cold "Jason I'm gonna fucking cum" I moan out and my breathing sounds choppy.

My shirt is half way flipped over me and I feel exposed.

After more abuse from his mouth 🤣 I finally cum and Even though I just came he's still eating me. I can't believe the way I'm shaking right now.

"JASON!" I yell out for the 6th time today, trying to find the energy to push his head back but I can't and he doesn't let me.

"Mmmmm" then he starts to hum Making me jump again.

"You taste so good baby mmm" After he's done he continues to suck on my pussy really slowly. With one of my hands behind me and one on his head still I'm just sitting here trying to catch my breath and he smirks at me.

He kisses my pussy one last time and pulls back laying back against the counter. slowly he drags his hand down my leg and looks at me like he's looking at a diamond or something.

I can see some of my juices on his mouth and he licks his lips. "Here" he reaches next to me where the gushers are at and gives it to me.

"I had my snack already, thank you princess" 💕

I can still feel my juices coming out of me and He looks at it slowly moving his eyes down.

My mind thinks back to him calling me princess 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12K 60 8
An EXTREMELY vivid mature book that explores a variety of (MY) fantasies in the aspects of sex appeal, spectrums of pleasure (again in my fantasies)...
173K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
137K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...