Save me ...... Plz (error fgo...

By kittyotaku59

Error never wanted to destroy but no one knew that except the bad sans, the charas and blue. But even they di... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Moment of truth
Chapter 3: Truth unfold
Chapter 4 Truth Unfold pt.2
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : Apologizes
Chapter 7: explain
Chapter 8 : Just misunderstood
Chapter 9 : News
Chapter 11: cute
chapter 12 : Glare
chapter 13: Reapertale
chapter 14: three is better than one
Chapter 15: Healing and the Attack

chapter 10: I'm not going to die

6.4K 226 155
By kittyotaku59

3rd pov

"BlUe  yOu kNow It'S nOt tHat BAd" error said to the overly excited and worried blueberry.

"My 'not that bad' and your 'not that bad' are two different things". Blue stated.

"Ok fIne"Error said in defeat.

Blue continued to drag error out of the meeting room.

"BlUe wAit dOnt pUll so hArd oR elsE-" error got cutoff by his fingers in blue hand falling off.

Everyone in the room (except blue and error) stood there teriffed in what they just saw.

"Sorry I thought it was the other hand" blue said guilty.

"No it wAs bOtH hANds rEmeMbeR" Error said.

"Ohhhhh yeah sorry" blue apologize

"It'S cOoL" error said as he sighed and took up his fingers as he wrapped them up with his strings to keep them in place. Everyone was shocked to see how the two talked about this like it was a normal thing but to them it was a normal thing.

"E-er-error your falling apart". Ink stuttered.

"DONt wORrY iT'S nOT lIkE iM gOiNg To dIe" error said shrugging.

Then it really hit them how bad they where to error.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.8K 41
Short Stories of an Ex FGoD Error and friends. Mostly just me putting my ideas out into the world, but I will take requests if anyone has them. All c...
54.9K 1.4K 19
[Updated Description] [] Error struggles everyday just to keep up with the balance. Considered to end everything, he meets someone [] [] A new face...
74.3K 2.3K 14
Hiya! I'm Bluey, and this is my first story. -×- About this story: Error is the forced God of Destruction, but an adorably innocent/clueless glitch...
18.3K 889 13
Ink, the God of creation who feels nothing. Error, the God of destruction who feels too much. Fate's chosen child and cursed abomination. When a b...