Number Neighbour » h.s

By harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... More

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty one]
[twenty two]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty eight]
[twenty nine]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[twelve]

9.9K 275 100
By harrylilies

outfit of the day:

"Harry, stop smiling!" Nina put her camera down, laughing along with everyone.

He wanted to tell her that it was impossible not to when she was there, taking his photos when she looked that pretty, but he didn't for the sake of not being cheesy and respecting her decision to keep what they had private.

"I'm sorry," He laughed, closing his eyes momentarily and putting his hands on his hips, "Jeff looks lovely." He joked.

"Don't drag me into this," Jeff put his hands up from his spot behind Nina, "Not my fault you're smitten."

Few of them knew what he meant which is why Nina piped up again, "Can we continue? Give me a serious, straight face, please."

So Harry posed again, holding the bottle of odour in his hand.

Four days have passed and they were finally wrapping up. Alessandro suggested that everyone stayed in Italy for one more day as to celebrate the campaign and surely enough, everyone was ready to relax. In fact, they were driving to Rome and going out on a yacht after that short shoot.

Harry was done with filming the scenes he needed to film, although it took more time because he easily got distracted by Nina who was voluntarily helping Christopher, the art director.

"Alright last shot," Nina announced, squinting her eye as she raised the camera up to her eye again, "To the side a little, H." The nickname fell from her lips without much thought, a smile flickering on his face before he did as instructed.
Nina pulled back, looking at her camera before looking up and meeting his gaze with a wide grin, "Everyone, it's a wrap!"

At this, cheers erupted from everyone. Harry's arms went up, walking towards Nina and Jeff.

"Great job, man." Jeff gave Harry a quick hug, patting his back.

"Thank you, Jeffrey."

Nina grinned up at him, raising both hands up and awaiting for high fives. Meeting her hands with his, they high fived before she hugged him. "Great job, man." She joked, making him giggle.

"Let's hit the water!" Tessa, a model, exclaimed as she threw her arm around Nina.

outfit of the day:

With her red bikini underneath her clothes, Nina approached the group two hours after the shoot alongside Jenna.

Her and Harry almost laughed the moment they saw each other. Harry was in a shirt that looked exactly like hers, only his was light blue and white, wearing black shorts with it.

"And we match." He said as soon as she approached him, subconsciously putting his hand on her back for a moment.

"And we match." Nina repeated, smiling up at him.

"Hop in!" Harris exclaimed as they were the first to step in the yacht, eagerly gesturing towards the others who excitedly joined. Harry helped Nina by keeping his hand on her back as she carefully stepped into the yacht, looking behind her to make sure Harry was following.

Jeff took it upon himself to first drive the yacht as everyone settled and put their stuff somewhere, some already taking off their clothes and resting in their swimsuits.

Harry put on music, playing Come On Eileen and beginning to shimmy as he popped a grape in his mouth, opening his arms as he did.

Nina laughed at him wholeheartedly, heart racing from how beautiful and goofy he was.
Everyone swayed and danced, hands up as they did.
Walking closer towards Harry to take grapes, Harry linked his arm with hers, marching in his place to the song, grinning at the sound of her laughter.

"Come on, Eileen, oh I swear." Everyone sang, "What he means."

"At this moment, you mean everything."

"You in that dress, my thoughts I confess." Harry sang.

"Verge on dirty." Nina sang back, taking his hand to twirl him.

"Ah, come on, Eileen." Everyone sang together, dancing together gleefully.

Nina was swaying, hands moving to unbutton her shirt, unaware of Harry's eyes on her.
And as if he needed more torture, there stood Nina in her red bikini top, swaying to the song he chose as she laughed about something with Jenna and another model before she turned to look back at him, singing the lyrics dramatically as she pointed at him.

"They're resigned to what their fate is, but not us."

Harry bobbed his head, putting his sunnies on the top of his head before he reached out, taking her hands as the song's pace quickened, bringing them closer before pulling away then closer again as they sang.

"Come on, Eileen, too rye aye. Come on, Eileen, too rye aye." Everyone sang, Harris moving to put their arm on Nina's shoulders, Nina putting hers on Harry's as his went around her waist, the three of them kicking their legs.
Everyone laughed gleefully, the warm weather feeling great against their skins but the cheerful atmosphere was, too, lingering.

It was when they were at a fair distance in the water that Jenna suggested they stop to have a swim, just about everyone agreeing with her.
But Nina took off her shorts and lied down, watching them jump into the water as she chose music.

"Hey," Harry approached her as he took off his shirt, "Not hopping in?"

"Think I might wait for a minute." She replied, her eyes travelling from the fern tattoos to his face.

"Bum." He joked before opening his palm towards her, gesturing to her phone, "You look really good right now, let me take a picture."

Nina laughed lightly, giving him her phone. "Starting to think you want my job, Styles."

"And what will you do? Think I'm taking advantage of your job to keep seeing you." A smirk was drawn to his lips. "Beautiful." Harry muttered as he stared at the picture, handing Nina her phone back.

"Don't have to take advantage, you know?" She asked gently, still looking up at him, "Think I want to keep seeing you, too."

"You think?" He teased, putting his hands on his hips.

"I mean, I guess." Nina teased back, looking down at her phone to see the picture, "Alright, that looks good."

"Yeah?" He opened his palm towards her again, "Come on. Let's see who can hold his breath the longest."

"I won last time, remember?" She took his hand, letting him help her stand.

"Last time doesn't count." Harry joked, squinting against the sun.

"Hey!" She laughed, jabbing her finger in his chest, "Last time definitely counts. You lost, Styles."

"You made me lose!"

"I smiled!"

"Exactly."

Liked by ninamaye and 123,187 others

gucci At a family picnic in front of the ruins of village of Canale Monterano with @harrystyles for new universal @guccibeauty fragrance Gucci Mèmoire d'une Odeur—meaning the memory of a scent. #GucciMèmoire by @alessandro_michele is inspired by the power of memories which can be relived in the present. The campaign was shot by @ninamaye with art direction by @christophersimmonds. #GucciBeauty #AlessandroMichele Discover the scent through link in bio.

View all 365 comments

username NINA SHOT IT!

username2 holy shit he looks so good

username3 should've let nina model

username4 NINA AND HARRY

Liked by gucci and 87,273 others

ninamaye Gucci Mèmoire d'une odeur outtakes. ✨

View all 7,124 comments

gucci ❤️
— View all replies (23)
username you chose wisely, gucci. you chose wisely.

username2 THANK YOU NINA

username3 #ThankYouNina
username4 #ThankYouNina
username5 #ThankYouNina
ninamaye you're very much welcome xx
username5 HEHALAKWJEH

username6 i ship this

username7 lmfaooo attention whore
ninamaye yup, that's me!
username8 LMFAOOO QUEEN

harrystyles added to their 'close friends only' story.

ninamaye replied to the story:
THIS IS SO CUTE

harrystyles:
That you are.
:)

ninamaye:
omg sap
fancy getting gelato before we leave?

harrystyles:
Are you asking me out?

ninamaye:
have been trying for a while, yeah

harrystyles:
In that case, yes. I would love to. x

ninamaye:
i'm cycling to you
get on your bicycle, loser

harrystyles:
You're such a sweet talker, has anyone ever told you that?

ninamaye:
gosh, a LOT
see you in 10 x

outfit of the day:

"H, it's the next left."

"I'm pretty sure it's the right turn."

Nina and Harry stopped with their bicycles, looking left and right.

"We went there a couple of days ago, how can you not remember it's the left turn?" Nina laughed amusedly.

"Because it's the right turn." Harry replied, pointing to the right.

"You know what? Let's go take the right turn so I can prove how wrong you are. If you're right, I'll do anything you ask. If I'm right, you do whatever I want. Deal?" Nina held her hand out, waiting for Harry to shake her hand.

Harry put his hand in hers, shaking it. "Deal."

So they began cycling again, taking the right turn. Shops passed, both of them looking left and right to make sure that they didn't pass the ice cream parlour.

"You have reached your destination," Nina said in a monotonous tone, "Not!"

Harry laughed, slowing down before stopping. "You're beating my arse."

Nina hummed, beginning to tease him as she began counting on her finger, "Let's see, breathing contest, staring contest, navigation. We're having a sing-off next, rockstar."

"Oh fuck off." Harry giggled, reaching forward go squeeze her cheeks making Nina squeal quietly and laugh.

"Follow my lead, loser!" Nina exclaimed before she began cycling the opposite way.

And they reached the ice cream parlour.

After choosing their ice cream flavours and getting a hold of them, both of them reached for their wallets before Nina put her hand on Harry's, stopping him. "My treat."

"Absolutely not."

"No," She shook her head, "I asked you out, didn't I?" She smiled, paying for their ice creams and leaving a tip, a "Grazie!" leaving her lips before they walked outside.

"We always split the bill." Harry pointed out, putting his sunnies on before licking his ice cream.

"Not today." Nina shrugged, sitting on a bench beside the parlour, Harry following her. "Any plans for when we're back in London?"

Harry nodded, "Studio then going to LA for a while."

"Oh," She looked at him, "How long?"

"Maybe two weeks." Harry answered, "What? Miss me already?"

Nina scoffed jokingly, bumping her shoulder against his, "Fuck off."

"Fuck off." He mimicked her. "What about you, miss busy?"

"Have a photoshoot scheduled next week with Chanel. Reuniting with the family this week." Nina listed before beaming up, "Oh! And I'm getting that cat I told you about."

Harry smiled, "A kitten? Or are you getting a big kitten?"

Nina broke into giggles, staring at him in confusion. "A big kitten?"

"Yeah," He nodded, "All cats are kittens. There are small kittens, medium sized, middle aged kittens, big, old kittens."

"You know?" She pointed at him, "That has to be the most Harry Styles thing you've ever said."

Nina and Harry stayed for a while, talking about the most random topics, their conversation flowing so naturally as it always had been ever since they met.
They then cycled back to Harry's penthouse where most of the crew was.

The minute they reached the house and entered, Harry closed the door.
"Have you packed yo-" Nina's question wasn't finished when Harry's lips were softly on hers, taking her by surprise.

His hands cupped her face, Nina's hands moving to hold onto his wrists as they kissed.

"You ca-Oh!"

Nina and Harry instantly pulled away, Nina wide eyed and Harry looking behind him with flushed cheeks at Jeff, who stood with a shiteating grin, sipping a drink.

"Jeffrey!" Harry hissed, "Go inside for fuck's sake."

"Okay, okay," Jeff chuckled, raising his glass up, "Don't stop making out on my account."

Once he was out of sight, Harry let out a small sigh, looking back at Nina who stood with a flushed face.
"I'm sorry, love." Harry said softly.

She shook her head slightly, pressing her hands to his chest as she stepped closer, "Fuck this."

Nina pressed her lips to his, feeling Harry's arms move to her waist, one hand clutching onto her t-shirt.
"Don't want," Harry whispered in between the kisses against her lips, "To make you," another kiss, "Uncomfortable."

"You're not," She replied right away, wrapping her arms around his neck, catching her breath with her eyes closed, softly leaning her head on his, "I don't think I can take another heartbreak, Harry."

His own heart beat fast, body going slightly rigid and even though she felt his hands clutch tightly onto her, he quickly softened up.
"I don't plan on breaking your heart."

And right there, he knew he had to tell her. Harry knew that was the perfect time if the moment they had just shared meant that big to her as it did to him.

"Have to tell you something."

"Anything." Her hand moved to his cheek, her thumb gently stroking his cheekbone.

"I-"

"I knew it!"

Harry wasn't saved by the bell, or Harris at this point, but the bell might as well had dropped and crushed him, because then watching Nina giggling and kissing his cheek, a soft "Maybe later?" falling from her lips, he could only nod and watch her jokingly tackle Harris, jumping on his back.

Maybe later.

//

***** *** ***
(it says: harry you ass)
In case nobody has read the disclaimer: None of the photographs used are mine. They belong to their rightful owners and I do not take credits unless stated otherwise.
The Gucci campaign was shot by Glen Luchford.
but i do own that ^ manip of Nina and Harry although I forgot to add my @ and I'm too lazy to do it oops. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.4K 30
Christina Donaldson had been working as a personal assistant to many artist for years, but nothing could prepare her for being one to Harry Styles. A...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
86.4K 2.1K 12
The life of Mr. and Mrs. Styles with Evangeline, Thomas, and Iris Styles. [ social media ] [ social media x real life ] [ harry styles x oc]
69.7K 2.2K 30
SEQUEL to '𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲' ✧ Béatriz and Harry seem to be living happily ever after in their not so secret secret rela...