A bizarre life (Male stand us...

By RandomnessLord

"Yare yare, these women are annoying..." -Y/n Joestar (Massive crossover) (Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine) More

Bio
Stands
Friends and family
Prologue
Chapter 1: Speedwagon Research Center
Chapter 2: Masks
Chapter 3: Cafe
More Friends
Chapter 4: Emergence
Chapter 6: Legal Affairs
Chapter 7: USA
Chapter 8: Killer Queen
Chapter 9: Fight for the corpse

Chapter 5: Stray Attack

9.9K 106 187
By RandomnessLord

Your POV

Red alarms were ringing in the base.

"What happened old man ?" I ask Speedwagon.
"A large Stray attack at the mall. It got past the police. Take Kakyoin and Bucciarati with you." He says with a serious look.
"On it." I say with a nod.
"Y/n. Take these." He says while handing me a bunch of assault rifle bullets.
"What do I do with these ? I can't use them." I say annoyed.
"These are holy bullets, strong enough to use against devils, strays and fallen angels. Your stand is strong enough to fire them off. Just flick them and you can attack from long range."
"Thanks, old man." I say before leaving.

I run downstairs and I search for the guys. I eventually find them taking some equipment.

"Guys, Stray attack at the mall. Let's go !"

They nod and Bucciarati opens zippers to move faster.

"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI !" Sticky Fingers yells as it continues to open and close zippers.

We finally reach the surface and we see a large boar looking stray destroying the mall. But we also see the entire peerage of Sona and Rias defeated.

"Pathetic. They all really on the Issei, but they aren't able to protect themselves." Bucciarati says with a shake of his head.
"We can worry about them later. We have to stop this Stray first. Hierophant Green !" Kakyoin yells.

Immediately his stand comes out and surrounds the stray with a large amount of tentacles.

"Take this ! Emerald Splash !" He yells.

Hierophant Green makes a motion with his hands and emeralds start to shoot out. They hit the stray full force. It cries out in agony and tries to escape, but the tentacles won't let him through.

"Sticky Fingers !" Bucciarati yells.
"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI !" Sticky Fingers yells while punching the stray.

Zippers appear all over the stray's arm and Bucciarati opens them. The arms gets ripped off and it cries in further pain.

"Crazy Diamond !" I yell while giving him a few bullets.

He aims and shoots a bullet with a flick. The bullet enters it's torso. Then another one in his head. It falls onto the ground weakened.

"Bucciarati !" I yell.
"Got it !" He replies.
"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARRIVEDERACI !"
"DORARARARARARARARARA DORA !"

The stray flies away and is knocked out instantly.

"Good job." Kakyoin says.

Me and Bucciarati nod. But then we hear a loud cough behind us. We all turn around and we see Rias standing there with a cocky smirk on her face.

"Wow, Y/n. I didn't know you had that much power at your disposal."
"Cut the bullcrap Gremory. What do you really want ?"
"I want you to join my peerage."
"Not interested." I say while walking away with the boys.

Then Crazy Diamond comes out to pull me to the side. A large ball of energy passes me. I look back to Rias to see her standing there with her hands outstretched.

"You don't get to decide. You WILL join my peerage. Attack !" She says.

All the members of her peerage rush at us. Bucciarati opens a zipper into the ground and enters it. Kakyoin falls back to take on Issei and Akeno. I rush at Koneko. She throws a punch, but Crazy Diamond meets her punch head-on. They start to trade punches, but it quickly seems that my Stand is just faster. He hits Koneko into a shop. I then feel wind coming to my back. I dodge whatever it is and I see that it is Kiba with Excalibur.

"It seems I missed. I won't miss a second time." He says with a cocky grin.

I just narrow my eyes. Crazy Diamond and he start to trade blows. He gets through Crazy Diamond and stabs me in the abdomen.

"Not so tough now, are you ? It seems you will became a part of our peerage after I kill you and then I will have all the girls who love you." He said with a perverted grin.
"That would be threatening if punching the sword wasn't an option." I grunt.
"Wha-" He says.
"DORARARARARARARARARA" Crazy Diamond yells as he start to punch off pieces of Excalibur.

Eventually the whole blade gets destroyed. He looks up to my face and gulps. I grin sadistically.

"Next your going to say "I-it was just a joke man. Relax." To you." I say.
"I-it was just a joke man. Relax." He says before he realizes what happened.
"DORARARARARARARARARA" Crazy Diamond yells.

Kiba flies all the way out of the mall while spitting out blood. I make Crazy Diamond take out the piece of the sword and I make a makeshift compress to stop the bleeding. Then I hear a zipper being opened.

"Xenovia and Rossweisse actually managed to be a challenge to me. The Gremory was surprisingly easy to defeat. She didn't have many attacks, only her destruction magic." Bucciarati says as he steps out the zipper.
"Same for her queen, the vampire and the dragon. Their attacks were easy to predict."
"Well let's go back. We still need to fill in our reports." Bucciarati.
"True." Me and Kakyoin say.

We pass by a pawnshop and I see something from the corner of my eye. It looks like a mummy but I swear it moved. I enter the pawnshop and I look at it closer. It doesn't move.

"Interested kid ?" A man with a gruff voice asks.
"How much ?" I reply.
"500 yen. Nobody wants it so I need to get rid of it."

I pay him 500 yen and return to the HQ. After filling in my part of the report, I went back home. I open the door and I see Iggy munching on coffee gum. I place my backpack on the ground and sit down. But then something starts to move in my pocket. I put my hand in my pocket and I see the mummy moving.

"What the hell ?" I say.

It looks at me with curious eyes before it jumps onto me and hugs me. I pick it up with two fingers and it looks at me. Then I see a tear appearing.

"Don't cry. Don't cry." I say to keep it from crying.

It starts to cry a river of tears. Soon a big puddle has appeared on the floor. I quickly take some napkins while cursing and I wipe the floor clean. It tries to come to me, but I place a book before him to block him off.

"I am busy cleaning your tears." I say.

It tries several times but I block it off each time. It eventually runs behind the leg of the table. Was I too harsh ? But then it returns and knocks on the book.

"Nani ?" I say surprised.

Iggy then walks into the room and jumps onto me. I hold him in my arms and he barks. But then the mummy starts to bark too. He also started getting tears in his eyes and jumped onto my body like a dog. I try to pry him off, but I can't seem to reach him. Then they each start to bark.

"Be quiet." I say.

They keep barking.

"YAKAMASHI !" I say annoyed.

The mummy then choked. Probably because he barked too hard.

"Oi,oi. You don't need to choke yourself to get my attention. Are you okay... Hm, name ? How about Mii-kun ?" I say.

He seems very happy with that name. He hugs me and flowers appear next to him.

"Yare yare... I have adopted two pets. Let's get you something to drink." I say before I leave to get Mii some water.

Things really are getting bizarre for me.

(1288 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...