Firestar x reader fanfiction

By WarriorsAddict

You fell in love with Firestar the first time you met him and now you are mated with him. This was a requeste... More

Firestar x reader fanfic
The next sunup
Oh no
Before the gathering
Happiness floods through the clan
Names
The Day of the Gathering
Two moons later
Rest to the clan
Author's Note

missing

6.5K 114 32
By WarriorsAddict

"Alright XXX I'm just going to patrol the territory then come back for you okay?"Firestar asks.

"Okay Firestar. Hope no riverclan comes back to invade," I chuckled.

"I'll make sure that won't happen. I'll come back for you I promise, "Firestar said then padded with the other warriors into the tunnel then disappeared into the gorse.

_________________________________________

I woke up then went to the fresh kill pile to eat. Then I noticed something, the warriors and Firestar didn't come back from the patrol.

That's odd they should be back by now I thought.

Then the warriors from the patrol came into the camp. I let out a sigh of relief and waited for Firestar to come out of the tunnel.

My heart starts to beat faster and then I start breathing faster. 

where is he? Where is Firestar?!?!?

I immediately got up and quickly padded to the gorse tunnel and go though to find Firestar. I come out and quickly follow his scent.

I'm coming Firestar. I'm coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
8.4K 171 19
When little Danniele Vilareal finds the gigantic walls just outside of the forest, she can't help her curiosity. Then she realized how much she'd eat...
129K 3.8K 48
PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL AND I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU the vampire diaries, book one completed "When life give you lemons you don't lemonade you us...