A/B/O || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... More

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
4. Pure heaven
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
31. Take off my pants, bro
32. Trust
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
35. Stuck
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
40. This is what a real family does
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
44. The mistake
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

8. Awkward interactions

8.2K 633 267
By Krydolf_tha_kin

With the picture in hand I make my way over to my bed. I'm nervous and anxious. I shouldn't do this. It isn't fair to Seokjin... but I don't have a choice. My dick is hard and throbbing, begging for some kind of release. It's the first time I've looked at the picture since my presentation and my body knows what it wants. It wants Seokjin, and since I for obvious reasons can't just walk up to him and fuck him, my hand will have to make do. 

I lie down on the bed and place the pillows on top of each other so I'll be more comfortable. I lean back and slide off my pants and underwear, letting my boner spring free. I haven't even started and I feel guilty already. I glance at the picture and a wave of lust and want washes over me. I physically can't tear my eyes away from him and my hand finds it's way to the base of my dick. I slowly run my hand along the length while studying Seokjin's amazing features. One thing I notice about him is that, unlike me, he barely has any hair down there. It turns me on a lot more than I thought it would. 

I wish I could just do it with him. I want his tight, warm hole around me and I want to hear him moaning my name in pleasure. The though of it sends sparks to my groin and I pick up the pace. He'd be so beautiful lying on my bed as I pound into him over and over. He'd be begging me for more until he's unable to speak and just comes while digging his fingers into my back. I'd let him rest for a moment before going for another round. I could fuck him all night without problem. Even if I come he'd make me hard again just from one look. 

Thinking about fucking him makes me realize that my hand is not enough. I put my feet up and rest the picture on my leg so that I can still see it while using two hands to pleasure myself. I tighten the grip on myself to better replicate what I think he'd feel like. It's already a lot better and my imagination runs wild, imagining him sitting on top of me, riding my dick and making lovely noises. The memory of his smell makes everything more intense and I lose myself completely. I thrust my hips upwards to meet my hands and my body shudders with pleasure. I could come any minute.

The door swings open and Taehyung lets out a high-pitched scream when he sees me jerking off on the bed. My trance is broken and I frantically try to pull up my pants while also hiding the picture. Doing both at the same time makes everything take longer and also makes it more awkward. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Taehyung yells while covering his eyes from the view. 

"I could ask you the same thing!" 

"I came here looking for Jimin! He said we'd go to school together!"

"He's not fucking here! You think I'd be doing this if he was?!

"I sure as hell hope not! ...Wait, would you? You wouldn't, right?"

"NO! JUST GET OUT!"

Taehyung yeets out of the room, closing the door behind him. I fall back against the bed with a sigh. I didn't even think about the possibility of someone walking in on me. I'm beyond embarrassed. He saw me when I was totally into it too. Oh my God, what if he heard me saying something I shouldn't have...

I hear additional voices outside of the room and quickly realize it's Seokjin and Namjoon who're asking what happened. Knowing Taehyung he's going to tell them everything! That man can't keep his fucking mouth shut! 

I rush to the door and listen to what's being said. It's exactly what I expected. Taehyung is about to explain what he saw!

"And so I was looking for Jimin because last night he said we could walk to school together since we start at the same time, but when I woke up he wasn't in the kitchen or living room. His shoes were gone too, so I went looking for him, but when I entered the bedroom-"

I fly out the door and cover Taehyung's mouth to stop him from talking any further. He makes panicked muffled sounds against my hand, but when he understands it's me he relaxes a bit. However not even half a second later his eyes widen and he screams loud enough to catch me off guard. He breaks free from me and wipes off his mouth on his shirt.

"Y-you touched me with your dirty dick hands!" he says and points at me. "I basically tasted you! Yuck!"

This little asshole! Here I am trying to stop him and yet he manages spill the beans either way!

"Dick hands?" Namjoon says with a questioning look, but when he looks at my crotch it seemingly makes sense. "Oh."

I become painfully aware of how much my still very hard member sticks out for the world to see. They all stare at me, Seokjin included, and my face actually burns from how much I'm blushing. Someone shoot me, please! I can't take this!

No one even dares to move and their eyes are fixated on the very noticeable tent in my pants. The only thing I can hear is the sound of my heartbeat in my ears and I just feel like I want to cry. 

I push past them and run into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me. I sit down on the toilet and cover my ears, not wanting to hear what they say about me outside.

Why did this have to happen? Is this karma for thinking of Seokjin while I did it? The worst thing is that I still have to finish what I started or I won't be able to make it to class in time. Since I became an alpha I haven't been able to wait for my boners to go down on their own. It just doesn't work anymore. 

I take off my clothes and step into the shower. The sound will block out any noise. I let the water run along my back as I reluctantly put my hand back on my boner. I start pumping, but instead of being pleasurable it just feels wrong.

I'm so embarrassed, but more than anything I feel guilty. Because of Taehyung they all know I was jerking off, and they know I'm doing it in the shower now instead. Seokjin knows. He even looked at me. He saw how hard I was. He saw me and that's why I don't want to do this anymore. How can I continue doing this after having looked him in the eyes? 

My only options are to either wait until it calms down on it's own and be late for class, or I try to finish it quickly even though I don't like it. If I'm late for the training my coach will scold me like there's no tomorrow, but if I jerk off while thinking of Seokjin after being busted like this I'm not sure if I can face him properly. Being awkward around Seokjin is a lot worse to me. I'll take the coach's scolding for today. 

I sit down on the small stool we have in the shower and begin the waiting. Surely it's going to take a while. I try to think about schoolwork and other boring things, but it just makes me stressed about the fact that I'm going to miss the training. Maybe I should just do it anyway?

"Ah, fuck it," I mutter and wrap both my hands around my hard member. 

In an attempt to not think of Seokjin I try keeping my head clear and only focusing on the feeling, but it doesn't work. He pops up in my head even though I try to keep him out. I start to wonder if I'm going insane because I can vividly see him in front of me. He's wearing the same shirt as in the picture and he kneels down between my legs. I close my eyes, but the image only gets stronger. It gets rid of the tension I'm feeling and I just give in to the temptation. I let him take my cock into his mouth and even though I'm actually just using my hands the water from the shower makes it believable enough. 

It doesn't take very long before I come into my hands because of the scene in my head. I fall back against the tiled wall to catch my breath and put my hands into the stream of water to rinse them off. After a quick rinse with some soap I step out of the shower and start drying myself off with a towel before getting dressed in the same clothes I came here in. I ran here in a frenzy so I didn't have time to pick something out. 

I literally just took a shower and yet I feel dirty. I shouldn't have done that. I won't be able to look at him the same after what I've done. What if he can tell just by looking at me? He'll be disgusted and start to hate me. 

With a heavy heart I exit the bathroom and to my relief there's no one outside in the hallway. I quietly sneak into my room to get changed into some clean clothes. I pull out a drawer and grab the first t-shirt I see. I take off my old shirt and throw it on the bed.

Wait a minute. I take a closer look at the bed, but it's just like I thought. The picture is gone! I shake out the shirt to see if it got caught in it or something, but no. It's gone.

I mess up the bedding while trying to find it and search on the floor as well, but I don't see it anywhere. Where is it?!

This is bad! Seokjin will kill me if he finds out I had the picture, and it'll be even worse if he figures out that I had the picture and was jerking off with it. But where could it have gone? Did someone take it while I was in the shower? Who? And why did they take it?! 

I give up on finding the picture and just stare at the empty bed. The door to the room slides open and Taehyung steps into the room, but quickly covers his eyes when he sees me not wearing a shirt.

"Can you stop walking in on me?! What do you want?!" I yell at him. 

"Sorry, I thought you were still in the shower! I came here to get Jimin's notebook. He texted me saying he forgot it. Apparently he also forgot to wake me up before leaving so we could go together, but I bet he doesn't even care because he still got to go with Hoseok-hyung while I'm all alone and late for class-"

"Just take it and leave already!"

"OK, OK!" he says and rummages through Jimin's things before finding the notebook. 

He's about to exit when I suddenly come to think of something.

"Wait," I say and he stops to listen to me. "Did you take it?"

He glances me up and down, clearly not knowing what I'm talking about, or at least pretending not to know.

"Take what?" he asks.

"The thing. It was on my bed when I left and now it's gone."

"I haven't touched shit on your bed, bro. You think I'd go near that place after seeing you-"

"Alright then just leave!"

Taehyung hurries outside and I go to put on my shirt, but only manage to get it onto my arms before the door opens again. I groan and roll my eyes in annoyance.

"What is it now?!" I say angrily, but soon realize my mistake when I see Seokjin's shocked face.

I freeze from seeing his eyes staring at me. Shit. I don't know how to act around him now. What if I've completely messed up our relationship? 

I stand completely still with my shirt stuck on my arms. Seokjin stares at me for a while too before his eyes slide down to my exposed midriff. I know I'm muscular, but he keeps them there for a bit longer than I'm comfortable with and I quickly put on my shirt. 

"Sorry, Hyung, I didn't mean to yell at you," I mumble without even being able to look at him properly. 

"What? Oh that. No, it's cool. Don't worry about it," he says somewhat absently.

"Did you want something? I was kind of in the middle of changing..."

He blinks a few times and seemingly snaps out of his daze.

"Right! It's just that Namjoon and I thought that we... uh... no, actually never mind. We can talk tonight when you get back from school."

He leaves without saying anything else and I get a strong feeling I already know what they want to talk about. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Times Six By die

Fanfiction

7.6K 227 6
He can't say for certain that there are six alphas in there, just that that's all he can smell; it's impossible to pick out the number based on scent...
187K 6.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
5.9K 360 22
When Alpha Min Yoongi needs a place to go, his friend Seokjin gets to looking. Soon, a place with the older mans close friend, Park Jimin, is found...
76.7K 4K 8
[A/B/O, Angst, Smut, Omega Jin, Alpha Kook] When the strong alpha that Jungkook hates for mysterious reasons turns out to be not-really-an-alpha, he...