Don't hide ‖ Minsung

By minsunggayyy

「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that... More

Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.18

Pt.17

13.5K 341 328
By minsunggayyy

author pov.

minho and jisung went to a fancy restaurant , " wait " jisung said , minho turn to him , " what's wrong ? " minho ask worried , " you don't really need to bring me here minho... " jisung said and chuckled .

minho smile , " i want this to be special just for you " minho said and grab jisung waist , jisung look at him shocked , " h-hyung... " jisung said as he blush . minho smile and hug jisung , " let's get in " minho said and jisung nodded .

----------------

" thanks for the lunch hyung " jisung said and smile , " you're welcome now let's go to our next destination " minho said and wink , jisung look away and blush . minho chuckled and mumbled cute to jisung .

----------------

" okay hyung , im not gonna ride that " jisung said , " eyy jisungg come onnn " minho plead with his puppy eyes , " fine " jisung said defeated , " yeay ! " minho said excitedly .

minho and jisung is now at the roller coaster park , their finally got on the roller coaster , " im not afraid " jisung said and minho chuckled , " you sure ? " minho said , and the ride began .

jisung was holding minho's hand tightly , he hide his face to minho shoulder , " h-hyung im gonna kill you after this " jisung said but little did jisung know minho was also scared , he was sweating a lot .

and when the ride stop , jisung finally look at minho and laugh loudly , " h-hyung did you cry ?! " jisung said but minho quickly shut jisung's mouth , " yah don't make fun of me " minho said .

" sorry , its just too funny " jisung said and trying his best not to laugh . " anyway , lets go to our next destination " minho said and pull jisung and get in their car , " that's it for amusement park ? " jisung said .

" yeah , now put on your seatbelt " minho said and start to drive .

----------------

they arrived at a car movie theater , " how you really prepared this so well " jisung said and minho smile , feeling proud .

they ordered some snacks while watching the movie , it was a romantic movie but also sad at the same time , minho look at jisung and saw jisung cheek has ketchup on it .

he remove the ketchup from jisung cheek and jisung look at minho , minho smile and jisung smile back , " do you know that you're beautiful jisung ? " minho said and touch jisung's hair as jisung blush .

" you're even more beautiful hyung... " jisung said and finally looking up , which surprise jisung cause minho face was so close to his face . minho smile as he lean closer and their nose touch .

the movie finally ended and minho drive them to another restaurant , the restaurant was very fancy and has a beach beside it , they get into the restaurant .

when they're done eating , they take a walk at the beach , " wah these places is so beautiful hyung " jisung said as he look at the sky , " i really have so much fun " jisung said again and smile , looking at minho .

" im glad you like it sung " minho said and pull jisung down to seat . they sit on a blanket and in front of them have some nice decoration , " hyung did you prepare this ? " jisung said and point at the beautiful flower decoration .

" is it beautiful ? " minho said and jisung nodded , minho stand up and pick a balloon and give it to jisung , jisung look at the balloon and smile . then he notice something , the balloon actually light and there's word in there .

" will you be my boyfriend... ? " jisung read and look at minho who's already looking at him , " jisung , will you be my boyfriend ? " minho said and pull out a box , he open the box and jisung saw a necklace that has ' MS ' word on it .

jisung then notice that minho also wearing the same necklace , he smile as he touch minho cheek , " of course i want to be your boyfriend " jisung said and peck minho's lip .

minho look at jisung shocked and smile , he put the necklace on jisung neck , " this is so beautiful hyung... i really like it... and thank you " jisung said and smile .

minho pull jisung closer by pulling his waist as he lean closer and kiss jisung slowly , jisung put his hand on minho's neck and kiss back .

the kiss was very sweet and show how much they really love at each other , " i love you so freaking much han ji sung " minho said as he kiss jisung more deeply , " i love you even more lee min ho " jisung said .

their kiss slowly turn into a makeout , minho goes to jisung's neck and start to make love bites and after a while , they finally stop , " i love you " minho said and smile , " i love you too " jisung said , minho hug jisung .

- part 17 ends -

* ohmygosh , one more chapter and this story will end ! i can't believe this , anyway this is actually the last chapter but the next chapter is actually gonna be an extra chapter for fun hehe~ also i have a new story that i'll upload tonight after the extra chapter ! :) please support that story as well ! ♡

this is the story everyone ! i hope this story also get the same attention like this story ! thanks ♡ !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 15.2K 65
━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO, Lee Minho, dubbed the 'Nation's Gem,' he...
11.3K 547 27
One of my cuter books I've written (✅) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
103K 2.6K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
18.8K 579 26
The Stray Kids members have separated into two dorms. Chan, Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin in one. Minho, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the other. T...