Making Amends

By McDannoLovers

Steve & Danny finally got together, He realized that he hurt him, as he was dealing with Joe's death, He want... More

Making Amends: Can We Meet ?: Prologue:
Making Amends: The Best Is Yet To Come: Chapter One:

Making Amends: Morning & Quality Time: Chapter Two:

290 1 0
By McDannoLovers

Danny was surprised that he was the first one up, He thought that his super seal would be the first one up. He thought back to the night before, & had a huge smile on his face, as a result.

He looked over at his lover, He knew that Steve was sorry for the latest stunt, & he showed how much he missed him during the month that he was gone tenfold.

<Flashback: The Night Before>:

"Steve, Please fuck me, Please", Danny was practically begging, as he was anticipating what is gonna happen next.

"Mmmm, Danno, This ass, I really missed this ass", Steve purred, as he nips at an asscheek. He plunges into him without any hesitation.

There were grunts & moans, as they were trying to top each other. Rhythm was playing a part of it, The Couple was focusing on themselves, & shutting the world out.

The Loudmouth Detective managed to get the upper hand on the hunky man. Which left him shocked, & very happy. Because, It showed that he wasn't the only one in control of their relationship.

Steve was enjoying himself, as much as he could, as Danny was giving him so much pleasure. "Oh, Danny, Oh Danny , Oh Danny", It was like a mantra. The Five-O Commander doesn't want this to stop.Danny was thrusting into him, Giving him everything that he has. The Blond loves the fact that Steve trusts him he immensely, & with his whole heart, as he thrusts into him, nearly ripping him apart. Steve wants more, Skin against skin was great. So, The Five-O Commander made a whining sound, The Loudmouth Detective smirked at that.

"Like that, Well I am not done with you, Not by a long shot, Your ass is mine, & your night is about to get hotter.", He purred, as he nipped, & licked at an exposed nipple. Steve arched up, he felt like an electrical current went through him, Danny was not even warmed up yet. The Shorter  nipped, & licked the oversensitive  skin, & dropped a few teasing kisses along it's wake. When he got to his cock, He looked at it, like a feast about to be devoured, & he went at it without hesitation.

"Mmmm, Danny, Your mouth should be "illegal", Your mouth feels so good around my cock", as Danny continued to suck him off. Steve felt like his brains are being sucked through his cock. It was so intense, That the Five-O Commander passed out, as he orgasmed. Danny nibbled on the hard appendage, & continued to make it sensitive, as he continued to do that.

After he had his fun, The Loudmouth Detective cleaned up his lover. After awhile, He loves to make sure that he always felt special around him, every time that they have this encounter, & hopefully many more in the future.

When his lover was all cleaned up, Danny kissed him on the lips, & said softly, so he wouldn't disturb his sleep. "I love you, Steven, I will always love you", He cleaned himself up, & joined his lover in a peaceful slumber.

<End of Flashback>

He was brought back from his pleasant dreams, & smiler, as he saw that his lover was sleeping peacefully. He slipped out of bed, & went to make breakfast, so they can have it in bed.

Steve in the meantime, woke up, & thought about the night before. He never thought that he would be this happy again. The Former Seal was glad that Danny let him make amends to him, After they got back from Montana, & Laos.

"I can't believe it took me this long to realize that I had feelings for Danny", The Five-O Commander thought to himself, as he was enjoying his moment to himself for awhile, Before his blond beloved comes in with breakfast for the two of them.

Danny was in his element, & really enjoying himself, as he was puttering around the kitchen, It relaxes him immensely, as he creates his perfect food dishes. It just puts him in the right frame of mind, & he likes it, when he is like that. Plus, It gets him in the mood, whenever he is with Steve.

Steve was thinking of ways for their future to be all set, & secured, so they don't have to worry about a thing, & just worry about having great lives, & a future together. He was so buried in his thoughts, He didn't hear his lover come in with their breakfast.

"Sexy, What were you think about, when I came in ?", He purred seductively, as he was setting up the tray. "I was just thinking about a future, where I make up for making you sad", "Ohhh, Stud, I was thinking the same thing", He said, even more seductively, as he looks at him once again, like he was a feast to be devoured.

He took a good look at him this time, The bedsheet is draped over his privates, His skin was flushed, Nipples were peaked, & stood at attention. He looked like he came out of a goddamn porn magazine.

Steve blushed, as a response to the way that Danny was looking at him. Little "Stevie" was standing at attention. Which made the loudmouth detective smirk further, as he serves them their food. As they ate, They made plans to hold hands, as they went through the Farmer's Market, & enjoy their time together.

As soon as they were done with their cleanup, & they have the shower at the right temperature. Danny exclaimed, "Yeah, Baby !", He delivers a smack to his lover's ass, & pushes him against the wall, & fucks him then, & there. "Shittttt, Danny, Oh, Danny, Fuck me harder !", The Five-O Commander exclaimed, as he was practically begging for it.

It was just a perfect way to start the day, & it was also important for them to put their relationship first. So, They decided to do this, as a part of their ritual. When they were done making love, They were ready to go to the Farmer's Market, They cleaned up everything, dried themselves off, changed, & locked up everything up, & were on their way to their destination. They are gonna have fun, & nothing or no one will ruin it got them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...